Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Shop | Upgrade any account | Highly Vouched | PP/BTC  (Read 5747 times)
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:50:00 AM

The method used to upgrade these accounts is private and is known by about 5 people.
The amount of people know the method does not mean that it will not be patched by Spotify. It's just a matter of time.
And it seems like you tried to avoid my question, do you have any account that you create with this method a year ago or so and the account is still premium till date?

Not with this method.

The old method that was rather public got patched but this method is completely different and is based off of a third party.  The old method was done through Spotify itself, which clearly didn't last long but my method won't be patched any time soon.

prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:50:31 AM

I received a fresh spotify premium account from OP. It is working flawlessly Smiley Good luck with the sales OP.
manekari

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:52:34 AM

Can you upgrade the "existing" spotify account ? its currently having no subscription. Let me know if vouch still available.

Smiley
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:51:10 AM

I received a fresh spotify premium account from OP. It is working flawlessly Smiley Good luck with the sales OP.

Thank you Smiley

SirReal

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:11:01 AM

I purchased a Fresh Spotify premium account from OP. It's working perfectly on my laptop and iPhone.  As someone previously mentioned it's a Taiwan account, but working fine for me in Canada.

SirReal
skorching

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:18:43 AM

Also bought two accounts from the OP. The accounts are Taiwanese but it still works perfectly here in the UK. Really pleased. Thanks
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:27:25 AM

Also bought two accounts from the OP. The accounts are Taiwanese but it still works perfectly here in the UK. Really pleased. Thanks

Thanks for the vouch.  Looks like I need to add a few more accounts to the autobuy!

MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:42:22 AM

PayPal pay just sent for "custom account."  My experiences haven't been gud in the past with these but for $6 I'll take another shot at it. Time will tell.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:01:43 AM

PayPal pay just sent for "custom account."  My experiences haven't been gud in the past with these but for $6 I'll take another shot at it. Time will tell.

Just finished the deal, enjoy! Smiley

MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:08:52 AM

Thanks for the help.  All is fine at the moment.  No idea what the future will bring.  Cheesy
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:03:59 AM

Thanks for the help.  All is fine at the moment.  No idea what the future will bring.  Cheesy

You're in good hands Smiley

doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:44:56 AM

Are we able to change the password or do you always need access to the accounts to renew? And if we change the password what happens when the accounts gets to the premium until ___ date?
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:06:06 AM

Are we able to change the password or do you always need access to the accounts to renew? And if we change the password what happens when the accounts gets to the premium until ___ date?

Yes, you're supposed to change the password.  It's your account.  And it will autorenew, it's lifetime.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:48:57 AM

Not with this method.

The old method that was rather public got patched but this method is completely different and is based off of a third party.  The old method was done through Spotify itself, which clearly didn't last long but my method won't be patched any time soon.
Once again, do you have a Spotify account that you create a few months ago or so with this method and still a premium account to date?
I'm being skeptical because a few months ago I bought an unlimited premium Spotify account from a person on another forum, but the account no longer a premium after a month. The seller also bragged that his method is only known by 2 people and will not be patched by Spotify any time soon, and yet the method still patched by Spotify.

Life sucks.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:30:50 PM

Not with this method.

Once again, do you have a Spotify account that you create a few months ago or so with this method and still a premium account to date?
I'm being skeptical because a few months ago I bought an unlimited premium Spotify account from a person on another forum, but the account no longer a premium after a month. The seller also bragged that his method is only known by 2 people and will not be patched by Spotify any time soon, and yet the method still patched by Spotify.

I already aswered your question, read the first line of my reply.

The other person who has this method has had his accounts for over a year with no issues.

-------

Just restocked some accounts Smiley

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:38:28 PM

Hi, welcome to my Spotify Shop
Note: Everything in this shop is done 100% legally
----
I can do the following things:
-Provide a new fresh lifetime Spotify Premium account (Not cracked).  This account is yours and yours only.
-Create a custom Spotify Premium account with your name and your email (Don't need access to the email)
-Provide you with the method I use to upgrade accounts

----
Autobuy Links:
Note: The products that require your information require a PM to me
-Fresh Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5449 ($5)
-Custom Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5450 ($6)
-Buy the method itself: https://slut.io/p/5453 ($100)

----
Vouch given to player5141

Should be player514, just letting you know.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
varley

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:12:33 PM

Have sent private message, don't have skype
R@J$3K#@R

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:19:58 PM

Bought a custom spotify account.
Good service. Seems so genuine.
Working perfectly for now..will post an update after few days.
HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:42:32 PM

Hi, welcome to my Spotify Shop
Note: Everything in this shop is done 100% legally
----
I can do the following things:
-Provide a new fresh lifetime Spotify Premium account (Not cracked).  This account is yours and yours only.
-Create a custom Spotify Premium account with your name and your email (Don't need access to the email)
-Provide you with the method I use to upgrade accounts

----
Autobuy Links:
Note: The products that require your information require a PM to me
-Fresh Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5449 ($5)
-Custom Lifetime Spotify Premium Account: https://slut.io/p/5450 ($6)
-Buy the method itself: https://slut.io/p/5453 ($100)

----
Vouch given to player5141

Should be player514, just letting you know.

Thanks.  I'll change it when I get home Smiley

HardcoreSuperstar (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:07:10 AM

Bought a custom spotify account.
Good service. Seems so genuine.
Working perfectly for now..will post an update after few days.

Thanks for buying, glad to do business with you!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: