Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Reporting Posts and Accuracy  (Read 399 times)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:10:19 PM

I have been reporting posts and right now my accuracy is at "reported 30 posts with 85% accuracy ".When I report a new post however at times this comes down to 67% .What could be the reasons ? How is accuracy determined anyway? Does the comments I write while reporting the posts has anything to do with this ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 08:01:47 PM

I have been reporting posts and right now my accuracy is at "reported 30 posts with 85% accuracy ".When I report a new post however at times this comes down to 67% .What could be the reasons ?

bad reports.

How is accuracy determined anyway?

total reports - ignored or unhandled reports = x

Accuracy = x marked as good / x

Does the comments I write while reporting the posts has anything to do with this ?

Its the basis for the report. If you write yolo its probably a bad report.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:04:33 PM

Most likely multiple reports that you made were acted upon, of which most were bad.
Does the comments I write while reporting the posts has anything to do with this ?
Heh I've reported so many types of reports, chrome auto-fill does the job for me

P.S: Lets list out report accuracy here, mine's ~3k with 98% accuracy(some dumb report lately brought it down by 1%)
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:32:31 PM

I have been reporting posts and right now my accuracy is at "reported 30 posts with 85% accuracy ".When I report a new post however at times this comes down to 67% .What could be the reasons ?

bad reports.

How is accuracy determined anyway?

total reports - ignored or unhandled reports = x

Accuracy = x marked as good / x

Its the basis for the report. If you write yolo its probably a bad report.
Thanks for the technical breakdown.Never tried "yolo" should give that a try. Wink
Joel_Jantsen (OP)
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:33:44 PM

Most likely multiple reports that you made were acted upon, of which most were bad.
Heh I've reported so many types of reports, chrome auto-fill does the job for me

P.S: Lets list out report accuracy here, mine's ~3k with 98% accuracy(some dumb report lately brought it down by 1%)

Okay ,stop showing off mexxer.I should be taking lessons from you Grin .Locking the thread ,above comments sums up everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: