Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any special method to make bitcoins ? let's exchange methods  (Read 1507 times)
nejibens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:25:44 PM

Hello

we know all the traditional methods to earn BTC online like fauceting, trading, mining and signature campaign and so on. I think if there is any special methods making bitcoins online we can exchange here and help the community.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 09:32:08 PM

Hello

we know all the traditional methods to earn BTC online like fauceting, trading, mining and signature campaign and so on. I think if there is any special methods making bitcoins online we can exchange here and help the community.
You can earn bitcoin by doing any job or task for it and getting paid in btc.There are some available in Service section of this forum.You can also start blogging and use bitcoin ads to make bitcoin
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:42:54 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:25:02 PM by rienelber

quote author=nejibens link=topic=1319810.msg13489600#msg13489600 date=1452288344]
Hello

[/quote]

Take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1284623
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:45:49 PM

Gambling, but could not be a good method as you can loose all easily. The best that you can do to earn bitcoins is doing jobs that pay in bitcoin. You can promote websites that have affiliate payments and earn a % of the fees.
Epicnicity

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:48:37 PM

Gambling, but could not be a good method as you can loose all easily. The best that you can do to earn bitcoins is doing jobs that pay in bitcoin. You can promote websites that have affiliate payments and earn a % of the fees.

I wouldn't recommend gambling as an option to grow your bitcoins

It's just too much of a risk to take, I would rather invest it into something and take that chance rather than gamble it away

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:01:19 PM

If you can manage to buy some things and resell it here for Bitcoin it could be a good idea. You can also produce things like handmade clothes or paintings and sell it here.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:04:42 PM

There are probably 100s of methods to make btc nowadays.80% of them literally pay you in peanut prices.There is no such known perfect method.You gotta find what works for you.The best way to earn bitcoin I feel is ,develop bitcoin programming stuff ,you will have demand and might as well be paid in good amounts.
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:05:58 PM

Create some type of good and sell it in BTC instead of cash. I find it infinitely easier just to make money in real life but then buy BTC

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:13:55 PM

Create some type of good and sell it in BTC instead of cash. I find it infinitely easier just to make money in real life but then buy BTC

It is much easier to make money outside of btc atm granted, but because btc is so new if you find something you can bring to the table now then you can get into something special on the ground floor and later on pay you back ten fold.
There are many early opportunities for creating a business here so my advice is not wasting time with any of the methods above and creating something new.
I think a special method would be to get your foot in the door of girl web cam sites where you normally need cc to sign up and get them using btc with a % going to you.
That is also helping bring new users to btc.

saturn643

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:29:05 AM

Earning Bitcoin is just like earning fiat. So unless there is a "special" method of earning fiat, then there isn't a "special" method of earning Bitcoin. Nothing about Bitcoin makes it magical and easy to earn.
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:55:16 AM

I convert some bitcoin into steam credit, and then I dabble in trading gambling, and in a week I can make a few hundred bucks. I then choose to hold it cash out.

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:01:05 AM

Earning Bitcoin is just like earning fiat. So unless there is a "special" method of earning fiat, then there isn't a "special" method of earning Bitcoin. Nothing about Bitcoin makes it magical and easy to earn.
actually there is no special method to earn bitcoin, all depends on your effort to earn bitcoin
if you have a effort and spiri, faucet can be a special method Cheesy
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:22:24 AM

My special method is only signature campaign, twitter campaign and joining poker freeroll everyday for earn bitcoin. because i don't have any skill for i sell on service section.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:11:43 AM

honestly the especial method to make bitcoins is to be multi tasking that you can do all simple task especially for those unskilled people
That can earn fast by doing multi task such as claiming faucet,signature campaign or twitter campaign and doing simple task in services section.
And also you can grow your bitcoins in lending section that let people to borrow you bitcoins with interest.
But if you are skilled no need to do all this task unless you have more time to this task..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:26:49 AM

Hello

Mine BTC, buy BTC, and/or earn BTC by selling products or services.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:30:14 AM

no there isn't, the best way to earn directly is signature and selling account and maybe some loan trading with good collateral like an account

otherwise simply buy i any exchange
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:43:34 PM

Hello

Try holding the coins till the next halving at least you could making some extra profit
Or just sell your skills/services or goods for bitcoins in this forum or similar marketplaces using bitcoin as payment processor
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:59:57 PM

no there isn't, the best way to earn directly is signature and selling account and maybe some loan trading with good collateral like an account

Selling accounts is not worth it. Sure, they can give you a lot of money for a Hero or Legendary account, but you might as well post with it in a signature campaign rather than sell it. Also, if your account is not legitimate (just pumped with trashy posts) it's difficult to sell it, so after putting that much effort into an account, you might as well just use it in a legitimate way and not simply sell it in my opinion.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:28:09 PM

Selling accounts is not worth it. Sure, they can give you a lot of money for a Hero or Legendary account, but you might as well post with it in a signature campaign rather than sell it. Also, if your account is not legitimate (just pumped with trashy posts) it's difficult to sell it, so after putting that much effort into an account, you might as well just use it in a legitimate way and not simply sell it in my opinion.

signature are full already, there is no infinite spot, so in that case it's better for you to sell and farm other account, many at the same time
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:43:53 PM

the same as the method for making money, getting bitcoin can be done in the same way to earn money, do the work according to our ability or work in a team to be paid using bitcoin, it is not difficult.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████