Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin will never die in two words  (Read 4441 times)
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:07:09 AM

World War

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:18:44 AM

World War

Huh

You delusional bro? Ok 'World War', so what about:

"Internet Shutdown!"?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:53:40 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 04:13:57 AM by pokeviktor

World War

Huh

"Internet Shutdown!"?

Well, my point of view is that: Neoliberalist capitalism is going to fall, that's obvious (somebody here REALLY thinks I'm wrong? Ok, let's continue).

After all that is comming in next days/weeks/months/years, currencies value will fall on every big economic country on this planet and this World War I'm talking about whould be unevitable (well, it can began with another kind of politic/terrorist/false flag movement). Some people says we are in right now, since more or less time, but what is for sure is what you can see what it's happening between US, Russia & China and what solution they'll found to all that acumulated economic/geopolitic/territorial/allies problems. Do you think diplomacy will stop all that? In one moment, something will change the perspective of the situation and that become an open war.

That's bad? I think not for someone like me...

An open war of that magnitude will not affect directly to my country, because I don't live in an important country in the World Big Game, any country needs launch rockets or kill anybody to dominate my country, I'm sure of that. In my country we will export food and people to die for. Only a very small territory can be considered important, and is very far away from my house.

What I expect during and after those two words? Well, very simple: first weeks it will be difficult, people will enter in panic and food and 1st needs will become hardly to find, but I got a plan and an exit if situation is more extreme than I hope -and I'm thinking in a very extreme situation-, at same time Bitcoin prize will go really up, to numbers never seen before; after that, while we all watch the 3rd World War, Bitcoin will continue growing. At the end, when that all finishes -or before-, Bitcoin will be seen as one of solutions to never fall again thinking in capitalist terms, and Bitcoin will survive to all us.

For me, the time after I stay alive is that 'forever' we are talking about.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:59:08 AM

World War

Huh

"Internet Shutdown!"?

Well, my point of view is that: Neoliberalist capitalism is going to fall, that's obvious (somebody here REALLY thinks I'm wrong? Ok, let's continue).

After all that is comming in next days/weeks/months/years, currencies value will fall on every big economic country on this planet and this World War I'm talking about whould be unevitable (well, it can began with another kind of politic/terrorist/false flag movement). Some people says we are in right now, since more or less time, but what is for sure is what you can see what it's happening between US, Russia & China and what solution they'll found to all that acumulated economic/geopolitic/territorial/allies problems. Do you think diplomacy will stop all that? In one moment, something will change the perspective of the situation and that become an open war.

That's bad? I think not for someone like me...

An open war of that magnitude will not affect directly to my country, because I don't live in an important country in the World Big Game, any country needs launch rockets or kill anybody to dominate my country, I'm sure of that. In my country we will export food and people to die for. Only a very small territory can be considered important, and is very far away from my house.

What I expect during and after those two words? Well, very simple: first weeks it will be difficult, people will enter in panic and food and 1st needs will become hardly to find, but I got a plan and an exit if situation is more extreme than I hope -and I'm thinking in a very extreme situation-, at same time Bitcoin prize will go really up, to numbers never seen before; after that, while we all watch the 3rd World War, Bitcoin will continue growing. At the end, when that all finishes -or before-, Bitcoin will be seen as one of solutions to never fall again thinking in capitalist terms, and Bitcoin will survive to all us.

For me, the time after I stay alive is that 'forever' we are talking about.

Ok...but what makes you think that Bitcoin would survive such a war?

In reality, it would be one of the first things to go down the shitter. In a major global war, telecommunications will be getting taken out by each side as a priority...something like a crypto currency, which totally relies upon global telecommunications, would dwindle away to nothing, in a flash.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
rogerwilco

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:23:01 AM

Network effect.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:12:04 AM

NO BANKS

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:50:07 PM

Mark Williams  Grin
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:52:50 PM

The masterplan

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
fuel

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:06:44 PM

Nah told
Bitfirm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:09:58 PM

it won't ever die, since it will transform into something new which can't be dead as long as humanity exists, and maybe even beyond
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

Fixed supply.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:55:24 PM

Blockchain, the support from a large community and low transaction fees.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:17:32 PM

Monetary Sovereignty!
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:53:47 PM

Basement Dwellers

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:27:46 PM

Limited supply.

Nobody can create more bitcoins like banks are able to do with bitcoin, us, the bitcoin users are the ones who can increase the value of bitcoin.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:47:34 PM

Money Money. Bitcoin will one day die you can just never know, maybe it will take a long time maybe more than 1000 years. But sometime something don't just be there forever someday it will die like earth Tongue
Zangelbert Bingledack
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:41:08 AM

Ledger > Protocol
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

Black markets

Yes bitcoin is very important for black markets because all payments are done with them, but bitcoin still can die, because all black markets could use litecoin or etherium for example, si price of bitcoin would fall and it would die
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:52:26 PM

Morecoin Freeman. Rumor is that he will keep the price up.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
mskryxz

Activity: 433

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:45:46 PM

magic money Shocked
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: