Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ Ebay Gift Card  (Read 689 times)
fifarsking (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 04:40:21 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 05:26:58 AM by fifarsking

I'm selling Ebay Gift Cards for 80% of the price, have a few in stock and will be updating the thread as soon as i get more.

Stock : 4
Value : 500$

Payment : BTC -

I will gladly go first for trusted members, although a middleman would be preferred.

All codes are legit ... Don't worry About Code.. i used some and can confirm that they are legit. Anyone who bought from me can reply on this thread to confirm ^^

reason For selling That I'm unable to use since I do not have a bank account attached to my paypal that I'm selling
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:04:13 AM

can buy @50% of the amount via btc Wink

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
fifarsking (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:06:40 AM

Sory bro .. 50% Is Not fine for me ..

Contact another seller .. Smiley
cryptosun

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:07:25 AM

Sory bro .. 50% Is Not fine for me ..

Contact another seller .. Smiley
Ok bro np Smiley

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

Good fucking luck selling these at 80% and all we have to confirm they are legit is your word. Fuck that. I offer 60%.
fifarsking (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:29:29 AM

Good fucking luck selling these at 80% and all we have to confirm they are legit is your word. Fuck that. I offer 60%.

Why are You Abuse Me Huh

Sory I Can go with 70% Price...
Hineseepthis

Activity: 174

If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:51:57 AM

Why are You Abuse Me Huh

I can offer you 65% via BTC, and I would like to find out how they were obtained and how do you guarantee that my paypal won't be blocked after redeeming the card, or the cards actually have any balance on them??

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:53:02 AM

Why are You Abuse Me Huh

I'm sick of you people trying to sell shit that's obviously carded, stolen or somehow gotten through illegal means for ridiculously high prices and the buyers assume all the risk associated with it! I'm not gonna pay 70%, so good luck with your sales.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:55:19 AM

Why are You Abuse Me Huh

I'm sick of you people trying to sell shit that's obviously carded, stolen or somehow gotten through illegal means for ridiculously high prices and the buyers assume all the risk associated with it! I'm not gonna pay 70%, so good luck with your sales.

Why are you so angry about the buyer assuming all risk, when you are willing to take that risk if he sells it to you for 10% cheaper? 10% Shouldn't make such a big difference when reading your rant; if you were genuine about your concerns, you wouldn't buy it at all. Yet you made an offer very close to what the seller is asking.

What I am trying to say is: don't be such a crybaby.
fifarsking (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:06:40 AM

Why are You Abuse Me Huh

I can offer you 65% via BTC, and I would like to find out how they were obtained and how do you guarantee that my paypal won't be blocked after redeeming the card, or the cards actually have any balance on them??

Hello Hineseepthis .. My Gift Card obtained From Gift card/Reward website .. If You need any Proof Please pm me ..  100% Legal Gift Card ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: