Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:35:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Twitter accounts, crypto related  (Read 268 times)
debuni (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:45:58 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to buy CRYPTO related Twitted account with recent twitter audit with >90% result.

PM your offers.

Escrow is a must if you don't want to send 1st.
Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:59:51 AM

Hello,

I'm looking to buy CRYPTO related Twitted account with recent twitter audit with >90% result.

PM your offers.

Have the user change the details to yours from their ip or try to get the current email address of the twitter account with the purchase.

Twitter is allowing users to take back their handles now if they click the link inside the password change / email change notification to the original email address on the account. Just a heads up! It happened to me in the past :-( So don't want it happening to anyone else :-)

155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:46:35 AM

Hello,

PM your offers.

I have a twitter account with followers mereka than 21k and the Twitter audit 94% please pm me your offer thanks

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:19:12 AM

I have account with almost 1k follower crypto account!

99% twitter audit, feel free to reply it.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

Hello,

PM your offers.

Have the user change the details to yours from their ip or try to get the current email address of the twitter account with the purchase.

Twitter is allowing users to take back their handles now if they click the link inside the password change / email change notification to the original email address on the account. Just a heads up! It happened to me in the past :-( So don't want it happening to anyone else :-)

Thank you for the heads-up. Do you have an idea how to buy an account and secure it? For how long they can claim it?

Hello,

PM your offers.

I have a twitter account with followers mereka than 21k and the Twitter audit 94% please pm me your offer thanks

PM your offer. I request offers.

Thank you.

I have account with almost 1k follower crypto account!

99% twitter audit, feel free to reply it.

Got your PM and replayed.

Thank you.

---

Accepting more offers.
debuni (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:13:05 AM

Daily bump.

PM me with your offers.
Only English accounts and not botted with thousand tweets.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: