Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 06:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of EmerCoin Doubles Following Its Partnership With Microsoft  (Read 782 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:40:00 AM

EmerCoin initiated its partnership with Microsoft, leading positive effects to both companies.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/116020/price-of-emercoin-doubles-following-its-partnership-with-microsoft
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:46:32 AM

And you think that is a good  Huh

[...]

Edit: Bitcoin can attain adoption as pushed by the media and serving the interests of the bankster oligarchies and minions such as Peter Thiel, Larry Summers, George Soros, Bill Gates, etc... but this will just be more of the same crap of funneling the world towards top down China/Russia model of economics. I am talking about features that could ignite a grassroots wildfire that changes the world for the better. This would scale adoption much faster than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is transitioning into a top-down oligarchy (even venture capital dominated) funnel which is not grassroots enabling. I have detailed the reasons in other posts.

tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:55:30 AM

Well, I just posted an article where the partnership of Emercoin and Microsoft is reported.

I do not judge whether this partnership is good or bad. The tech and the whitepaper of Emercoin is good without doubt. The tech combines the features of Namecoin and Peercoin. I like both, so Emercoin is a further stage.

[...]

Edit: Bitcoin can attain adoption as pushed by the media and serving the interests of the bankster oligarchies and minions such as Peter Thiel, Larry Summers, George Soros, Bill Gates, etc... but this will just be more of the same crap of funneling the world towards top down China/Russia model of economics. I am talking about features that could ignite a grassroots wildfire that changes the world for the better. This would scale adoption much faster than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is transitioning into a top-down oligarchy (even venture capital dominated) funnel which is not grassroots enabling. I have detailed the reasons in other posts.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:09:01 PM

The tech ... Peercoin. I like both...

Proof-of-Stake/Share has major flaws.

rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

Well, I just posted an article where the partnership of Emercoin and Microsoft is reported.

I do not judge whether this partnership is good or bad. The tech and the whitepaper of Emercoin is good without doubt. The tech combines the features of Namecoin and Peercoin. I like both, so Emercoin is a further stage.

[...]

I do also think that this is good news.
Microsoft has a great name all over the world.
I hope i can soon get my EMC free which are blocked in my wallet on Yobit exchange.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 12:37:02 PM

when i think of microsoft i think about old and dying technology, it need to copy everything to survive.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1376

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:44:01 PM

EmerCoin initiated its partnership with Microsoft, leading positive effects to both companies.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/116020/price-of-emercoin-doubles-following-its-partnership-with-microsoft

This is very positive news. Since Emercoin was released, I was driven by its innovative technology that includes a combination of both Namecoin and Peercoin which makes it pretty interesting. However, I did not invest too much into it thinking that it will take too long for price to go upwards. But seeing this, makes me want to invest more into it right now.  Grin

I just wonder why Microsoft has been using different technologies from different cryptos such as Ripple, Ethereum, Factom and now Emercoin instead of Bitcoin?  Huh

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:04:59 AM

This is very positive news. Since Emercoin was released, I was driven by its innovative technology that includes a combination of both Namecoin and Peercoin which makes it pretty interesting. However, I did not invest too much into it thinking that it will take too long for price to go upwards. But seeing this, makes me want to invest more into it right now.  Grin

I just wonder why Microsoft has been using different technologies from different cryptos such as Ripple, Ethereum, Factom and now Emercoin instead of Bitcoin?  Huh

I agree positive news and yes interesting that it is a combo of namecoin and peercoin ( I really liked the possibilties of namecoin). I like the new CEO of Microsoft and think he is trying to stay ahead of the curve, but I do not know why they are not  doing anything with Bitcoin.  They will hardly even discuss it?

I love Bitcoin
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1376

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:25:00 AM

I agree positive news and yes interesting that it is a combo of namecoin and peercoin ( I really liked the possibilties of namecoin). I like the new CEO of Microsoft and think he is trying to stay ahead of the curve, but I do not know why they are not  doing anything with Bitcoin.  They will hardly even discuss it?

Maybe it is because Bitcoin had a very bad reputation from all the scams that have happened, including the issues with the old defunct exchange Mt. Gox. But considering it is the pioneer of the blockchain technology, I wonder why Microsoft is avoiding Bitcoin? No matter what happened into Bitcoin (like Mt. Gox) the past is the past and it is important to look what Bitcoin could become in the future from now (in my opinion)  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:30:38 AM

Maybe it is because Bitcoin had a very bad reputation from all the scams that have happened, including the issues with the old defunct exchange Mt. Gox. But considering it is the pioneer of the blockchain technology, I wonder why Microsoft is avoiding Bitcoin? No matter what happened into Bitcoin (like Mt. Gox) the past is the past and it is important to look what Bitcoin could become in the future from now (in my opinion)  Smiley

I agree that it has had a bad reputation and maybe prevented some of the large tech giants from discussing it in public, but it seems that is old news and it has clearly grown up attracting some great minds and a lot of money.  The silence from the giants regarding Bitcoin is interesting and I am not sure how to take it - good or bad.

I love Bitcoin
12dailycoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:23:40 AM

wow good nesw. but emercoin now
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 04:09:05 AM

wow good nesw. but emercoin now

I saw the news a day later (4-5 days back) I think and at the time the price was around 42k Satoshi, now its dancing around 30k Satoshi on bittrex, how is it doubled?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: