Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term loan for online business  (Read 2618 times)
Ploni (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 01:21:19 PM

Hi,

My online handle is Ploni Almoni and I first discovered BTC just a few short months ago.  Since I started browsing the internet just 5 short years ago, I started looking for an online business similar to Amway.  I was raised an Amway kid and I am a strong believer that with Amway, one can get out of it what they put into it.  However, I'm not a very social person which is a must have skill to have to succeed with an Amway business.  I'm an online type of guy so I was looking for something similar to Amway that I could do completely online.  Well, I found something even better.

I found a business called SFI which has been in business for over 26 years and is a member in good standing with the BBB.  They started their online part of the business over 14 years ago.  Since then, they have met with tremendous success and is poised to become a multi-billion dollar industry over the next few years.  Now is the most opportune time to start going into business with them: they have been successful online for over 14 years so they are very well established and very well documented and with a virtual explosion that is going to take place exponentially with internet use over the next few years, those in this business stand poised to reap a huge fortune.  I don't want to miss out on this opportunity for lack of funds.

So I urge you to consider going into business with me in two ways:

first, invest in me financially.  I have a lot of time on my hands being disabled, time which you may not have.  However, I lack funds having only my disability check to live on from month to month.  But where you are lacking in time, you may more than make up for in finances.  So consider investing in me and I will pay you back at 3% interest monthly over the course of one year.  That, coupled with the increasing value of BTC will put a little more money back in your pocket: https://btcjam.com/listings/1015

second, join my team.  I just discovered SFI a few weeks ago and I have been studying everything about it intensely.  It is a very real and genuine business opportunity, one that will pay back what you invest in it.  Like any business, it takes time to grow but if one has consistency and persistence, then one can't help but succeed with this opportunity.  I am trying to convince them to begin accepting BTC in their online store of over 61,000 goods and services.  With more BTC people filling up their suggestions box, they are certain to add BTC to their more than 40 payment options that they already offer.  It is also important to create multiple streams of income.  This opportunity adds another stream of income, one that pays back long-term with residual income.  That is, it doesn't generate a fast buck; it may take a year or two to 'make it' with this business, but if you are lacking in long-term, residual income, then you should definitely join my team: http://plonibusiness.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Ploni   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:56:33 AM

Warning. Known scam: http://www.realscam.com/f9/six-figure-income-sfi-still-around-new-name-strong-future-international-tripleclicks-com-1079/
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:42:42 AM

Hi,

My online handle is Ploni Almoni and I first discovered BTC just a few short months ago.  Since I started browsing the internet just 5 short years ago, I started looking for an online business similar to Amway.  I was raised an Amway kid and I am a strong believer that with Amway, one can get out of it what they put into it.  However, I'm not a very social person which is a must have skill to have to succeed with an Amway business.  I'm an online type of guy so I was looking for something similar to Amway that I could do completely online.  Well, I found something even better.

I found a business called SFI which has been in business for over 26 years and is a member in good standing with the BBB.  They started their online part of the business over 14 years ago.  Since then, they have met with tremendous success and is poised to become a multi-billion dollar industry over the next few years.  Now is the most opportune time to start going into business with them: they have been successful online for over 14 years so they are very well established and very well documented and with a virtual explosion that is going to take place exponentially with internet use over the next few years, those in this business stand poised to reap a huge fortune.  I don't want to miss out on this opportunity for lack of funds.

So I urge you to consider going into business with me in two ways:

first, invest in me financially.  I have a lot of time on my hands being disabled, time which you may not have.  However, I lack funds having only my disability check to live on from month to month.  But where you are lacking in time, you may more than make up for in finances.  So consider investing in me and I will pay you back at 3% interest monthly over the course of one year.  That, coupled with the increasing value of BTC will put a little more money back in your pocket: https://btcjam.com/listings/1015

second, join my team.  I just discovered SFI a few weeks ago and I have been studying everything about it intensely.  It is a very real and genuine business opportunity, one that will pay back what you invest in it.  Like any business, it takes time to grow but if one has consistency and persistence, then one can't help but succeed with this opportunity.  I am trying to convince them to begin accepting BTC in their online store of over 61,000 goods and services.  With more BTC people filling up their suggestions box, they are certain to add BTC to their more than 40 payment options that they already offer.  It is also important to create multiple streams of income.  This opportunity adds another stream of income, one that pays back long-term with residual income.  That is, it doesn't generate a fast buck; it may take a year or two to 'make it' with this business, but if you are lacking in long-term, residual income, then you should definitely join my team: http://plonibusiness.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Ploni   

view-source:http://plonibusiness.com/

<frame src="http://sfi4.com/12036912/FREE" frameborder="0" />

Anyone still wanting to invest can go take a look around sfi4's reputation.
Ploni (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 12:29:01 PM

Interesting reading all of this.  I'll I could see was a company called 'Six Figure Income' attempting to piggy-back on SFI's long running success.  SFI doesn't ask for any fees ever, makes it clear to everyone that if they spam, they are out for good and there is nothing in their marketing material about 'long sales spiels'.  They don't even attempt to encourage their affiliates to buy anything at all and I have yet to receive any such 'spam' from them in my email.  All of this is a breath of fresh air after all of the online, work at home opportunities out there that I have checked out over the past 5 years.  They are definitely way different than all of these other scummy sites.  Additionally, Gery himself answers posts every day in the forums; he makes himself very available to others, not hiding away cowering in fear...in other words, he doesn't appear to have a guilty conscience.  Seems like jealousy attacking them...they are so clean. 
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:10:48 PM

Congratulations for being confidently conned by a conspiciuous con artist. It's a consistant constant on this conversation conduit that confounded contracters contradict controversy with convenient conversational contraptions.
Ploni (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:27:53 PM

You're slandering a good person and a good company; tell me straight up, how is he conning me ?  He has 61,000 products and services for sale, legitimately.  Aside from that, they don't ask for money in anyway...what kind of con is that?  He is doing very carefully what successful business like Amway has done for years.  You make no sense, you are just making it impossible for me to get any help here.
Ploni (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 01:48:47 PM

Here is the BBB report: http://www.bbb.org/nebraska/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/sfi-marketing-group-in-lincoln-ne-207000239  Also see: http://www.carsonsi.com/  This is a very legitimate company.  If he is indeed conning me, I wish someone would explain to me how it is he is conning me.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 10:40:10 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/business-bureau-best-ratings-money-buy/story?id=12123843#.UNmB4W_oTpU
Gerco

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 02:38:55 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2012, 02:59:02 PM by Gerco

This is a very legitimate company.  If he is indeed conning me, I wish someone would explain to me how it is he is conning me.
He's not conning you in the strict sense of the word. This just looks like your classic MLM scenario (like Amway) where the bottom level "Associates" make little to no money but work ridiculous hours and only people with large numbers of "Associates" under them make any actual money.

You may not be conned into spending your money into the company, but you are being conned into spending your time and your own money to promote this store of theirs and get sales. The company is getting all the benefits of having employees do all the work and they don't even have to pay them! You'll be putting in 10-12 hour days and YOUR OWN MONEY to promote them and YOU take all the risk of failure. This is a golden deal, FOR THEM!

It saddens me to see someone truly believe in a company like this, because you're just being used and you don't even see it yourself.

[edit]
Wow, classic! The "store" is a penny auction. They are not only tricking their "Affiliates", but also the customers into thinking they are getting good deals. These people are geniuses!

OTC: gercod | Tip jar: 1KNxsZNsGf8RXbnjtiJN84kYVejSeK4bD8 | GPG Key: 8DA261EC572065FD
Ploni (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 10:35:23 AM

There is always two ways of seeing anything: in a negative light or in a positive light.  The best avenue is to weigh them in a balance: put the negative views in one pan of the balance and the positive views in the other pan and to see which out weighs the other.  Some responses to your post:

"This is a common chorus of detractors of MLM. Those are my lines also when I think about other MLM programs/business. Simply because there is almost only one way to succeed in those MLM business and if you can not follow it you are doomed to fail. So your tendency is to sugar coat the process/products to the point of lying and you are pushing hard to friends that sometimes ruin your relationship. You don't have much choice because you already spent large amount of money for your starter's kit.
The BIG difference with SFI is its flexibility and wide range of alternatives to succeed. You may choose not to spend your own money, you may choose be a seller of your own product, you may choose to sell other's products, you may choose to recruit yourself, or you may choose to let SFI to recruit for you and other people recruit for you. You may choose to work hard or may choose to let your money work for you, you may choose to work as team and may you choose to work by yourself. You may choose to slow down, and may choose to go as fast as you can. You may choose PriceBender as your route to success you can even choose to compose songs hehehe. I hope you are getting what I mean. There is a BIG freedom in doing MLM in SFI and enjoyment too."
Ploni (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 04:30:56 PM

by Gery Carson » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 pm
From the 24-hour Knowledge Base at support.sfimg.com...you may find some of the following text helpful...

SFI has a shining 14-year track record, backed by a corporation in its 27th year, a 10+ year bronze member and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. Rest assured, you don't get such a rating from the BBB if you're "scamming" people. And we wouldn't have lasted 14 WEEKS if we didn't have a program that worked!

The fact is, we've paid out millions of dollars in commissions, paid every month without fail, to tens of thousands of affiliates from nearly every country in the world. You can learn more about our history at: www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI_pre

But if you're still skeptical, then simply join SFI and see for yourself. It's 100% free, there's no obligation, and never a requirement to ever buy anything. You can kick the tires, poke us and prod us for the next five years if you like, but all you'll find is that SFI is a world-class program and opportunity, and one that treats all of its affiliates as true partners.

Finally, if you'll take even just a few minutes to study our business model, you will see that SFI succeeds ONLY if our affiliates succeed. Hence, our only motivation is to see our affiliates succeed wildly. Everything we do is about making that happen.

This guy himself is present almost daily to answer questions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: