Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonusbitcoin faucet doesn't pay  (Read 951 times)
BChunter (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:59:34 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 06:21:37 PM by BChunter

I'd avoid wasting your time with bonusbitcoin after visiting the site as often as it allowed, I'd collected about 1 million satoshi, and verified there were no max limits on what i could withdraw or earn on that site, it threw up a very vague message of possible terms violation.  it's been over a week now and the operator will not answer emails as to what my alleged violation was, nor will they pay me the satoshi i'm owed.  Sorry I wasted so much time on this one!
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:52:19 AM

I'd avoid wasting your time with bonusbitcoin after visiting the site as often as it allowed, I'd collected about 1 million satoshi, and verified there were no max limits on what i could withdraw or earn on that site, it threw up a very vague message of possible terms violation.  it's been over a week now and the operator will not answer emails as to what my alleged violation was, nor will they pay me the satoshi i'm owed.  Sorry I wasted so much time on this one!

Wow, I have been using that faucet and I received a payout from them although it was much smaller than yours.  My withdrawal did take about a day to process though.
kingbritain

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:38:10 PM

They were paying out for awhile but now have run into adsence issues like a few other major faucets. I hope they can fix the issue and come back so i can get my 1 millions satoshi they owe me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: