Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:58:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Egift 60% (Last Forever) (Not Carded)  (Read 962 times)
Skeptical One (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:23:47 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 08:34:35 AM by Skeptical One

Hello! I been real active on this forum lately. Made big purchases from vendors here as well. All the legit vendors for Starbucks has vanished. Now all we have is scammers who sell carded Starbucks that not only hurt your account and get it banned but also the money on the account disappears as well. With me you get exactly what is described. I can't go any lower. 60% is final.

I created a payivy account so you can purchase through this as well https://payivy.com/v/69b59
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:47:06 AM

Hello! I been real active on this forum lately. Made big purchases from vendors here as well. All the legit vendors for Starbucks has vanished. Now all we have is scammers who sell carded Starbucks that not only hurt your account and get it banned but also the money on the account disappears as well. With me you get exactly what is described. I can't go any lower. 60% is final.
Honestly, why are you selling it for 60% ?
You'll be in loss (if it's obtained from legit method). It's anamolous.
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:22:12 AM

Still got alot. They never expire. 60%. Thats huge save for all you coffee lovers.
iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:33:33 AM

how much??
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:38:54 AM

how much??

60% so you pay $60 for $100 Starbucks egift.
MisteredF

Activity: 437

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:46:21 AM

Good luck with that around here.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:33:04 AM

If I can get at 35% then I will purchase in bulk.... 40x cards. let me know
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:39:01 AM

If I can get at 35% then I wil purchase in bulk.... 40x cards. let me know

If I could trust me I would. I purchased everyone's Starbucks on this forum and all of them expired within 24hrs or had problems down the road Rigou on this forum is the only great vendor when he sold it had no problems but Starbucks store has been cracking down on stolen cards which is why youre seeing alot of people not selling them anymore. I know how to clean out any bad egifts and turn it into clean funds but that requires money and more work. I was thinking about selling an eBook on here how to do it but I'm not because that is against the law. These egifts are 100% legal and is why it doesn't expire.

Best I can do is charge 55% can't go any lower. If y'all want to go from all these newbies that's creating 20 accounts every day saying their selling Starbucks for 20% then go ahead but its just a scam. They're reeling y'all in like a fish. The egift will go bad and they disappear. Its the same guy from India thats scamming y'all. He is creating 20 accounts daily trying to age them so they reach Hero status then he sells them to you all. No way someone has that much time on their hand so he is probably is using a bot or really does have that much time on his hand and is a loner.

My egift is more expensive but at least you'll know after months of not using it that its still there.
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:03:08 AM

better do escrow, many case scam like this before, remember one guy recently: bossman
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:33:18 AM

better do escrow, many case scam like this before, remember one guy recently: bossman

Escrow is accepted but buyer pays fees.
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:42:35 PM

Bump.
MisteredF

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:46:27 PM

I
My egift is more expensive but at least you'll know after months of not using it that its still there.

And how can you guarantee you will be around here "after months" ?  EVERY seller says that.  I just had a card I purchased over 10 months ago get shut down yet I still have cards over 13 months old that are still good. 
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:13:43 PM

I

And how can you guarantee you will be around here "after months" ?  EVERY seller says that.  I just had a card I purchased over 10 months ago get shut down yet I still have cards over 13 months old that are still good. 

I guaranteed it because I know 100% where I got the card and how I bought it. 100% clean. The problem with other sellers is that they buy from someone else then resell it. They don't know where or how the other guy gets it but in my case i am guy #1
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:00:14 AM

I sold 7 already. Keep it coming guys.
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

Bump
MisteredF

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:49:52 AM

I

And how can you guarantee you will be around here "after months" ?  EVERY seller says that.  I just had a card I purchased over 10 months ago get shut down yet I still have cards over 13 months old that are still good.  

I guaranteed it because I know 100% where I got the card and how I bought it. 100% clean. The problem with other sellers is that they buy from someone else then resell it. They don't know where or how the other guy gets it but in my case i am guy #1

I will flip your user name to me.  I am the "Skeptical One" regarding your cards.  Other than using some sort of "questionable method" there is no way to purchase "real" or "legit" card other than direct from Starbucks with cash or buying the carded cards (or carding them yourself) then buying new physical or e-cards with those funds.  You certainly won't pay $100 at a Starbucks store then sell them cheaper.  So somewhere along the way these cards aren't  legit and if that is the case no matter how many levels deep you transfer the funds they are traceable and closable.  I have had MANY "never die" cards I have purchased die.  Some after days and one (just recently) over a year and I have transferred the funds many levels deep on physical cards and still had them closed.

MisteredF

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:56:14 AM

Escrow is meaningless with digital code items other than to make sure you actually get the card.  Once you get it and release escrow the card could die.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:58:50 AM

IMO, he will never care if he is in loss because his cards were not obtained by any legal means. It's very obvious that his cards were obtained by using carding method. (the title of this thread described it well)

Life sucks.
Skeptical One (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:50:29 PM

Bump.
Tired of sleeping

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:29:16 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 10:41:30 PM by Tired of sleeping

I'm gonna try it out and see how it goes.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: