Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Netflix Accounts!***[LIFETIME ACCESS AND WARRANTY]***  (Read 662 times)
GeraldJacobs (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:01:03 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 04:24:39 AM by GeraldJacobs

Greetings Users Of The BitCoinTalk Community!

For a phenomenal price of $2 USD, you'll be allocated with Lifetime Access to a Netflix account. If in any certain circumstances is existent that the provided Netflix account is in a non-functional state, in my attempt of ensuring that customer relations not to face a incongruity/inconsistency (which is, frankly, of foremost significance). I'm committed to provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

If you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, the following business protocols MUST be executed:

(I) Send a Skype contact request to my Skype username: noah.jacobson85

(II) Subsequent to accepting your Skype contact request, I will send you an instant message inquiring about the nature of your Skype contact request. Should you inform me that you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, I will provide you with my PayPal payment e-mail address.

(III) Payment in the amount of $2 USD, MUST be made via PayPal, to my PayPal payment e-mail address, via PayPal’s payment feature of ‘Send money to friends or family’.

(IV) Please after purchasing allow 24 hours or less to go by, before the log-in credentials will be provided. All transactions will have to be authenticated before I can send the accounts.

(V) Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

I'm offering as well with alternate payment Bitcoin just contact request my username as stated above and we'll discuss more.

Sincerely Mr Jacobs.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:04:25 AM

LOL  Great (whatever) to English translation.

Aside from the scam, this is BITCOINTALK not PAYPALTALK.   You need to take BTC or the mods will delete your thread.
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:08:25 AM

Greetings Users Of The BitCoinTalk Community!

For a phenomenal price of $2 USD, you'll be allocated with Lifetime Access to a Netflix account. If in any certain circumstances is existent that the provided Netflix account is in a non-functional state, in my attempt of ensuring that customer relations not to face a incongruity/inconsistency (which is, frankly, of foremost significance primarily for me). I'm committed to provide you with a replacement Netflix account. In my endeavour of conducting forth that of an propitious/auspicious rapport to this forum.

If you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, the following business protocols MUST be executed:

(I) Send a Skype contact request to my Skype username: noah.jacobson85

(II) Subsequent to accepting your Skype contact request, I will send you an instant message inquiring about the nature of your Skype contact request. Should you inform me that you are interested in purchasing lifetime access to a Netflix account, I will provide you with my PayPal payment e-mail address.

(III) Payment in the amount of $2 USD, MUST be made via PayPal, to my PayPal payment e-mail address, via PayPal’s payment feature of ‘Send money to friends or family’.

(IV) Please after purchasing allow 24 hours or less to go by, before the log-in credentials will be provided. All transactions will have to be authenticated before I can send the accounts.

(V) Should the situation present itself that the provided Netflix account be of a non-functional state, simply send me an instant message via Skype informing me of this matter. Subsequent to verifying the legitimacy of such a claim, I will provide you with a replacement Netflix account.

Sincerely Mr Jacobs.
Newbie post with one post count trying to sell stuff .english is upto the level of nigerian prince type scams . My cat nose smells something fishy.
GeraldJacobs (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:22:40 AM

Aside from the scam, this is BITCOINTALK not PAYPALTALK.   You need to take BTC or the mods will delete your thread.
I can offer a vouch if you like?
MisteredF

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:23:46 AM

I can offer a vouch if you like?

Sure.  PM me with info,
MisteredF

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:25:13 PM

LOL Seller sent me two accounts as a vouch.   NEITHER of them work.  Just tried my "real" account and it is fine.

emmajane_gray@hotmail.com
amme2011

terri.62@hotmail.co.uk
stephanie89

One is obviously from UK.  Maybe that is the problem but the 2nd one didn't work either. 

These are the same old cracked accounts being sold from 50c and up all over this forum.

rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:35:27 PM

2$ seriously and above all of that accounts not working!!
MisteredF

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:34:59 PM

This guy here sure seems to be an alt of this guy (Ulugbek):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322021.0

Just read the text in both OP's.  They both obviously graduated from the Nigerian Price School of Fine Arts & Scamming.
MisteredF

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:39:24 PM

2$ seriously and above all of that accounts not working!!
  Fortunately I paid nothing which is exactly what they are worth.
Ulugbek

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:58:03 PM

This guy here sure seems to be an alt of this guy (Ulugbek):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1322021.0

Just read the text in both OP's.  They both obviously graduated from the Nigerian Price School of Fine Arts & Scamming.
Honestly xD mate
i had found his trend and copy and pasted
the one that looked nicest /neat xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: