Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.200 Loan Paid Back With 7 Days Bonus Website Free For Loaning  (Read 561 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:56:14 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 09:55:18 PM by GamingOn

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself, I'm Chris!
I have been inside of this community for a little bit of time and the only red
reps I have is the ones from people who themselves actually have non-neutral trust.
I need a loan of 0.200. You will get BitcoinSpies.com free pushed the moment I get the loan,
then when I pay it back you get to keep the website. I no longer want to work on that
particular website and it has 82 posts so it really shouldn't just expire, at least I think not.

I would also put this account up for collateral, I may seem new and the people around here
try to act like gurus, but I have been a part of the website creator community for some time now.
For example, my digital point account is here:

That's me! I been a member there and never scammed anyone, since 2009.
Before that website removed iTrader I  had around 40 iTraders which mean successful website sales, or service sales. Never did I have 1 red trade. I am just explaining myself to any of the people who love to jump down my throat when I try to talk here.

So in short I need a 0.200 loan of bitcoin for 7 days will pay a fair percentage just let me know what you think is fair for a small term of 7 days. Again if you do loan me you do get bitcoinspies.com free you never have to give it back and that is not my only website and my reputation online is worth more than $100 you will get your Bitcoins back and extra and a website for helping me out!

Thanks guys please leave the negative comments for the other threads as this one is self-moderated. The reason I need the loan is because I am kind of running low on funds at the moment and need to continue doing work on certain projects I have and projects take money.

Thanks for reading.

Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:05:28 AM

Is this correct. If I loan you .2 bitcoin, I get to keep Bitcoinspies free? Is this a trade?  Grin
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:20:27 AM

I'm seeing this more as a sale than it is a loan,
and you can't verify that that account from DP is yours
apart from that, even if you say you haven't scammed yet
having no collateral will give you an opportunity to.

I myself have been put in this position, but it's just an
explanation that it is a valid reason to be very cautious
in loaning more than a few bucks to any member here
without any identity, trust and/or collateral.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:00:12 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 11:28:22 AM by GamingOn

Is this correct. If I loan you .2 bitcoin, I get to keep Bitcoinspies free? Is this a trade?  Grin

No this is not a trade just a bonus for being helpful to me.

I'm seeing this more as a sale than it is a loan,
and you can't verify that that account from DP is yours
apart from that, even if you say you haven't scammed yet
having no collateral will give you an opportunity to.

I myself have been put in this position, but it's just an
explanation that it is a valid reason to be very cautious
in loaning more than a few bucks to any member here
without any identity, trust and/or collateral.

I can't verify the digital point account is mine?
That's funny here is proof that is my account:

The mods seem to have removed the post lol so heres an option for me to logout of my Digitalpoint account.

Check my post at:
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-get-better-google-rankings-and-more-customers-for-my-business.2771847/

The website is worth more than $90 and this account is about to be the next level above not Full but above that.
Like I said if you don't want to loan I don't need your advice or lies or slander.
Thanks! Proving you wrong was very easy.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:59:13 PM

bump

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 01:23:57 AM

Your bitcointalk account is not worth 0.2btc.  You need more collateral.

Collateral is something that you want back, so the lender knows you will repay.  Your website cannot be used as collateral.

Why not sell your website in a different thread and ask for the remaining coin needed with your account as collateral?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:37:02 PM

Your bitcointalk account is not worth 0.2btc.  You need more collateral.

Collateral is something that you want back, so the lender knows you will repay.  Your website cannot be used as collateral.

Why not sell your website in a different thread and ask for the remaining coin needed with your account as collateral?

What is my account worth ? I am trying to sell the website here but no offers yet. -_-

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: