Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [URGENT] Want to get/buy a vps that can run hitleap 24/7  (Read 405 times)
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:38:41 AM

Hello,

I want to buy/get a vps that allows me to run a hitleap viewer for 24/7. A while ago I bought an vps, but it was only a console panel so I did not know what I should buy in order to get the hitleap bot running?

Help is welcome, thanks in advance!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:56:26 AM

You probably bought a Linux (Debian , Ubuntu , etc ...) VPS , you should buy a Windows VPS and you should be fine (Windows server 2008 r2 , or windows server 2012)
I'm not sure if there is companies that accepts Bitcoin for that though . (I was using one but forgot the name)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
juniorfer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:03:46 AM

hi sir, i can sell you one for 7$ a month
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:09:21 PM

I could get you a rdp - remote desktop protocol. Basically you will get an IP adress which you can connect with the username:pass I gave you. Its just a remote windows computer.
However it only comes with a one week guarantee and it would cost 7$ one time fee. It might work for ever or work for only a few weeks, but if it stops working within a week, I'll replace it.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:11:18 PM

I could get you a rdp - remote desktop protocol. Basically you will get an IP adress which you can connect with the username:pass I gave you. Its just a remote windows computer.
However it only comes with a one week guarantee and it would cost 7$ one time fee. It might work for ever or work for only a few weeks, but if it stops working within a week, I'll replace it.
For that amount I would atleast want it to run for a month long without any issues.
What ram does it have? What are all thee statistics of the vps?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

For that amount I would atleast want it to run for a month long without any issues.
It comes with between  2-8gb ram. 1-2 core CPU. But I can get you a better one with 4-16gb and 2-8 core for 12$. Both come only with one week guarantee. And yes, they are cracked.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:28:25 PM

It comes with between  2-8gb ram. 1-2 core CPU. But I can get you a better one with 4-16gb and 2-8 core for 12$. Both come only with one week guarantee. And yes, they are cracked.
I am sorry, I can not take that risk. If you could guarantee me one month then I would be mayby intersted.
The accounts are cracked so that makes it even more riskier, I am looking for a legit vps.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
juniorfer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:05:09 PM

hi sir, i can sell you one for 7$ a month

if you want send me a pm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: