Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄█► CLOSED ◄█► ARCHIVE OR DELETE ◄█►LOCKED ◄█►  (Read 2338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 09:39:58 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 08:35:19 AM by Operatr

SORRY EVERYBODY :-( Wish we could have been one of the WINNERS. So far there are 3 known winning tickets somewhere.

I might run something next drawing on a smaller scale though, let me know if you're interested.

POOL IS LOCKED & CLOSED SORRY :-(

Operatr's  $1.5 BILLION USD with a "B" POWERBALL Gift Pool.
http://www.powerball.com/pb_home.asp

Ok here's how this week's 1.3 1.4 1.5 Billion POWERBALL GIFT POOL will work. Friday/Saturday 900 Million Pool was the first time I have ever done an online lottery POOL before, it was just an idea really …lol The original plan was to have people post 1 SINGLE Ticket and each to receive a share in the POOL along with other users who posted a single ticket. Well that plan failed for the most part. Because most people were NOT able to buy Powerball Tickets where they live. So here is how this week's POWERBALL Gift Pool will work. It will be a little different then the last pool, but HOPEFULLY we'll get a better response. NO POSTING OF OUTSIDE TICKETS THIS WEEK!

There will be 50 POWERBALL Tickets that I PERSONALLY PURCHASED for $100 posted below to be used EXCLUSIVELY for this POWERBALL Gift Pool. The Drawing is Wednesday 01/13/2016 which is held around 10:59pm Eastern Standard Time I believe. I don't watch the live drawings to often honestly.

You will GIFT $2 USD in Bitcoin to 1KoDqVAC7h98So4jP7H7bc5cDRSNzxPw2X to be eligible in Wednesday's Drawing again that address is 1KoDqVAC7h98So4jP7H7bc5cDRSNzxPw2X

For every  individual $2 GIFT you send to that address? You will receive 1 Share in the POWERBALL GIFT POOL for Wednesday 01/13/2016.

There is NO limit to how many shares you can purchase this week. I thought about this a little bit last night and here's what I came up with:

GIFT $2 = 1 Share

GIFT $20 = 15 Shares (You'll receive the normal 10 Shares PLUS an Extra 5 BONUS Shares)

GIFT $200 = 200 Shares (You'll receive the normal 100  Shares PLUS an Extra 100 Bonus Shares) I'll also TRY  to go out and buy an EXTRA 50 POWERBALL Tickets for every $200 Gift (if any) received. Time & CASH in hand permitting of course. But I'll do my best as always! The lines were crazy for POWERBALL Tickets at 900 MILLION I can ONLY IMAGINE what they'll be this week at an Estimated 1.3 BILLION OMG!

You'll need to PM me OR Post the TX information on this thread and I'll update the MAIN POST with your username and TX information accordingly  like I did the previous week. ALL PROCEEDS (if any)  from this GIFT Pool will be used to help setup and finalize the non-profit charity myself and friends are launching called Donate Media (Which will be a BITCOIN Friendly Charity as well). I actually ran a Logo Contest not too long ago here on the forum for DONATE MEDIA here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301087.0 We are still awaiting state & IRS approval, the holidays seemed to be delaying the process. Once Donate Media is finally approved I will also be able to offer ALL Gifters write-off coupons for their Gift Amounts.

Terms & Conditions for this Pool:
The POWERBALL Gift Pool shares are only eligible IF the 50 POWERBALL Tickets posted on this thread (+ bonus tickets if any) WIN A PRIZE of $50,000 USD. If the tickets DO WIN $50,000 USD or more? The prize will then  divided by TOTAL Shares which  then distributed according to share amounts minus taxes, fees, blah blah blah. ANY Winnings on the 50 Tickets LESS than $50,000 USD will be used for the NEXT Powerball Gift Pool Drawing.

ALL Bitcoin Payments must be received  by 7:00pm Easter Standard Time on 01/13/2016. Any Bitcoin payments received AFTER 7:00pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday 01/13/2016 Will be refunded unless an exception was made & accepted PUBLICLY on the POWERBALL Gift Pool Thread HERE.

Questions:

What will happen if any of  the 50 TICKETS Posted Win the Powerball Jackpot?

The Ticket(s) will already have been signed by me and photo copied and placed into a safety deposit box and IF we Win the Jackpot on Wednesday? I will GLADLY take the following actions and keep the GIFT'ers updated the entire time during the process.

STEP #1. I will call the Florida Lottery Headquarters and let them know I am in possession of the WINNING TICKET and ask them if they have a recommended Attorney's list in order to setup a Lottery Trust (or whatever other legal term they might use for it).

STEP #2. I will contact one of those trusted lottery attorneys or find one myself if a recommended list is NOT provided by the state.

STEP #3. The attorneys will setup a Trust that will then issue payments out to the GIFT Pool Members as Trustees I'm assuming. We'll GLADLY cross that bridge when we come to it, but you get idea right.

STEP #4. Payments will be issued according to prize amount minus any taxes, attorney's fees, etc… blah blah blah divided by total shares as stated on the GIFT POOL Thread.

Listen Guys & Gals I want this to be FUN & Exciting. But there are just too many "What If", "But If" people, "Sig Trolls", and "Dream Squash'ers" on this Forum sometimes so I had to be a little more detailed with this week's posting. In the end I WILL ALWAYS try to do what is fair and what is right.

This is about a Dream, and a Slim CHANCE at Life Changing Money in addition to BRAGGING RIGHTS if we were to Win. Not to mention what I think this could do for Bitcoin if we were to WIN THIS THING? Jesus! The publicity Bitcoin would get? Could be amazing in itself.
I reserve the right to change these rules if necessary, so if you folks have any recommendations or better ideas? Let me know!

Figured I'd try it this way this week, and see what happens. Hopefully we get a better response.

Thanks for GIFTING !

SHARE TRACKING BELOW!

@Operatr (Shares TBD)
My share # will be determined based on AVERAGE Number of shares per person in the GIFT Pool. So let's say there are 20 TOTAL Shares out there and 10 Entrants? That's an average of 2 shares per person, my share # would be (2 shares).

57 SHARES DIVIDED BY 12 GIFT'ers= 4.75

So Jackpot will be divided by 61.75 TOTAL SHARES and Distributed according to Share #'s below minus any taxes, fees, blah, blah, blah

@Operatr (4.75 Shares)

@Bobsurplus (17 Shares 2 + 15)

A.K.A. "Libby5" Requested PM (6 Shares 3 + 3)

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:21:59 AM

I'm in. I'll send some btc later on.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 10:31:17 AM

FIRST GIFT'ER @killerstorm is IN!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 10:32:04 AM

I'm in. I'll send some btc later on.

Sounds Good! Welcome Back :-)

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:35:47 PM

Good luck for the draw people, I can't join this time, out of BTC  Angry

Good luck the rest of you

what? Shocked unless you are out of interest to buy another powerball ticket, if there is a bitcoin ATM near you, you could insert around 3 dollars, and buy a ticket in this pool after deducting the commission.  Undecided

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 02:35:24 PM

Good luck for the draw people, I can't join this time, out of BTC  Angry

Good luck the rest of you

@bjbear123 no no no, you're in, I'll send you $2 and you can send it back to me  to make it official :-)

You helped me out last pool, no way you're not getting in this one, PM me your wallet address :-)

Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

I'm in again. Just sent .00451023 (hoped it was random enough to stick out)

You still gonna do this if the jackpot goes down?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:03:26 PM

Yeah I'm going to try, maybe on a smaller scale when the jackpot is smaller, but I'll try to do something :-)

We have another lottery game that gets big here called MEGA MILLIONS, but it just recently got hit., but it gets pretty big sometimes too.

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:07:02 PM

Ok guys & gals I'll be leaving here in a little while and be back in the PM with the 50 Tickets to post. I hope the lines aren't ridiculous, but give me until later tonight eastern time if I'm not online to get everything in order.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post or pm me your blockchain confirmation after you have sent payment.

Please do NOT worry if you do not here back from me right away, we have plenty of time until the next drawing and I have a job also :-)

But I will get everything in order when I'm back online later tonight. Thanks again everyone, let's WIN THIS THING PLEASE :-)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:17:26 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 03:34:32 PM by Operatr

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

Archive to this point: https://archive.is/vmJR1

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:34:17 PM

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 03:48:15 PM

archived https://archive.is/jOak6

leaving now guys until the PM

C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:01:15 PM

I'm in.  Payment sent (check PM).   Grin

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:16:31 PM

Lottery is haram.
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:20:14 PM

Lottery is haram.

This infidel doesn't give a shit.  Tongue

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:27:09 PM

Yeah I'm going to try, maybe on a smaller scale when the jackpot is smaller, but I'll try to do something :-)

We have another lottery game that gets big here called MEGA MILLIONS, but it just recently got hit., but it gets pretty big sometimes too.

Good stuff, I will have to watch out for that as well.

I read through the OP a few times and am a little confused on where the money goes if we win. If we only have 10 shares are we then only playing 10 tickets or are we actually playing 50 tickets, and the charity gets 40 shares of it?

Maybe I'm dumb but wanted to ask in case others were confused as well

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:35:49 AM

Tickets are uploaded to thread. I will be back later to update shares.

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:37:43 AM

Good stuff, I will have to watch out for that as well.

I read through the OP a few times and am a little confused on where the money goes if we win. If we only have 10 shares are we then only playing 10 tickets or are we actually playing 50 tickets, and the charity gets 40 shares of it?

Maybe I'm dumb but wanted to ask in case others were confused as well

ALL 50 Tickets are part of the pool whether there's only 10 shares purchased or 2,000 Smiley

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: