Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITWISE INVESTMENTS WARNING...  (Read 1025 times)
vigory (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:33:00 AM

Hi

I have see that BitWise now make thread self moderated to remove valid comment like mine.

the admin use fake account to promote his site and now has become unsustainable with rates changing from 7% weekly to 16% daily...Impossible returns.

His alt include MisterSanta420 and Freegucci, and many more.

Be aware, and be careful investing in this scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321732.0

good luck investor, good earning to you.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:35:47 AM

Thanks for the warning..
I dont really like investment topic with self moderated.. its like will scam very fast.. and very shady. They could delete every post that member made.

StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:41:16 AM

Thank you for telling us about it . _/\_
vigory (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:01:45 AM

Thanks for the warning..
I dont really like investment topic with self moderated.. its like will scam very fast.. and very shady. They could delete every post that member made.

yes they make two topics because they remove posts they do not like, when their scam exposed.
chalkboard99

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:44:34 AM

The site has copied most aspects of BTCSprout, pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Our post on their thread:
Wow and you also have tried to steal our Title ([PAYING]), beat our rates (unstable)( and most obviously you have copied our financial report idea.

This is disgusting, you can not even come up with your own ideas.

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
BitwiseInvestments

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:50:14 PM

Hi--
Would like to make a few things clear here with a public statement on a thread that we can't moderate:
Although MisterSanta420 IS indeed an alt account, he is one of our admins, and has been contacted and reprimanded for replying to that thread without using the Bitwise Investments account (as well as being unprofessional).
FREEGUCCI is not an alt of ours, and is, in fact, an investor who did not have a BitcoinTalk account-- After we successfully paid out his account, we emailed him asking if he could create a BitcoinTalk account and leave us a positive review.

Yes-- Our investments plan has changed, this is in order to attract new investors since we didn't get many on our first week of operation (on that note, thanks to AKGOEL for being our first investor on our new site).

The whole point of having a self-moderated thread is to stop trolls from tainting our thread and reputation-- This would include people like Vigory who resorted to posting in size 22, bold, red font calling us out on alt'ing and scamming before he even decided to give us a try (http://puu.sh/mqI9t/338d67ea69.jpg). If you think other self-moderated HYIP's don't do this-- You're insane.

The site has copied most aspects of BTCSprout, pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Our post on their thread:
Wow and you also have tried to steal our Title ([PAYING]), beat our rates (unstable)( and most obviously you have copied our financial report idea.

This is disgusting, you can not even come up with your own ideas.

As a direct answer to Chalkboard99, as much as we respect your site, bitwise investments actually launched days before BTCSprout did-- No we haven't copied most aspects of your site:
For one, we're not automated, we're a time-unrestricted HYIP that allows our users to back out whenever we want.
As a matter of fact, most of our content on the new site is actually either completely original, or copied over from the old site-- Please do contact me if/when we "copy" a MAJORITY of your site (which isn't the case), and Bitwise Investments will gladly answer to your issues.

Sure, we have PAYING in the title, that's to simply notify users that we're currently active-- If it bothers you that much I'll gladly edit the title.
ANY high yield investment programme is unstable, regardless of it's rates or nature-- I wouldn't be calling ours "highly unstable" when BTCSprout has just the same likelihood of collapsing. As a matter of fact, our rates are 180% a week-- Bitwise Investments only uses business days (5 days) instead of a full week (7days).

As far as the "Financial Reports" is concerned, we decided that it would be better to keep a google spreadsheet of all payout information available as a link on BitcoinTalk.
The only thing "copied" from BTCSprout is the rather common name of "Financial Report"-- Considering our format is not the same, and we have been providing "Payout Reports" every time a payout is made on the old thread anyway-- So it's not to say we directly copied BTCSprout-- That being said, I hope BTCSprout works wonders for you, that you have a very successful venture.

Thank you for everyone's concerns, if you need anything I'll be answering questions on the official Bitwise Investments thread.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:18:09 PM

Though i have not invested with this website neither did i endorse it but i will be happy if the OP can show us some proof that this is a scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: