Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:04:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ₪₪MEGA Gift cards shop® huge discounts - VOUCHED - ESCROW accepted ₪₪  (Read 6484 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:18:55 PM

Ok I went to Cabelas today and used 5 cards and got myself a brand new go pro hero 4 black. If anyone wants to see a pic of the receipt seeing the cards used, I can provide it.

Great deal, I will be buying again.

Thanks for your trust and for this vouch bro. if you want to buy more, just let me know at any time Smiley
AlphaCatalyst

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:05:25 PM

I was thinking about getting a bunch of Cabela's cards and buying a firearm... Is there even the slightest risk that these will go bad after my purchase?  I don't want a surprise visit from law enforcement.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:18:23 PM

I was thinking about getting a bunch of Cabela's cards and buying a firearm... Is there even the slightest risk that these will go bad after my purchase?  I don't want a surprise visit from law enforcement.

No chance that they will go bad man, check the above vouch of xdmlaser who bought $500 worth of cabela's from me and everything was so smooth with him.
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

Hi OP - you seem very legit and have a great trust rating, so hope you don't mind my request...I'm looking for the following GC:

- electronic goods (newegg, bestbuy, walmart, etc)
- sports gear/clothes (nike, lululemon, sportsauthority, dicks, etc)
- more restaurant/food (chik-fil-a, chipotle, pei wei, etc)
- discount stores (Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx)

Thank u bud. I have bookmarked this thread and will definitely purchase something from you soon.
AlphaCatalyst

Activity: 74

The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:09:04 PM

No chance that they will go bad man, check the above vouch of xdmlaser who bought $500 worth of cabela's from me and everything was so smooth with him.

Thank you for the reassurance.  I will contact you soon once I have my ducks in a row.
NoRubber

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:43:23 PM

You got jcpennys still?

if so how much
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:01:20 PM

Thank you for the reassurance.  I will contact you soon once I have my ducks in a row.

Sure, i will be waiting for your order.  Cheesy

You got jcpennys still?

if so how much

Yea, You tell me how much you want to buy and i will prepare them for you.
NoRubber

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:07:29 AM

You got jcpennys still?

if so how much

$50?
$100? how much
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:10:13 AM

You got jcpennys still?

if so how much

$50?
$100? how much

Jcpenney ----------------»at 66% of the face value "34% discount".
that means $50 worth of jcpenney will be for $33 and $100 worth of jcpenney will be for $66.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:51:28 AM

How much will $25 or 30$ xbox gift card be in with 33 % discount that you are offering?
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:02:22 PM

Hi OP - you seem very legit and have a great trust rating, so hope you don't mind my request...I'm looking for the following GC:

- electronic goods (newegg, bestbuy, walmart, etc)
- sports gear/clothes (nike, lululemon, sportsauthority, dicks, etc)
- more restaurant/food (chik-fil-a, chipotle, pei wei, etc)
- discount stores (Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx)

Thank u bud. I have bookmarked this thread and will definitely purchase something from you soon.

I can get Newegg gcs for you and regarding restaurants gift cards, i can get burger King, dominos pizza and landrysinc gcs.  my other available cards are enlisted in my thread. Message me if you have further questions.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:03:53 PM

How much will $25 or 30$ xbox gift card be in with 33 % discount that you are offering?

$25 xbox gcs for $16.5
xdmlaser

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

I waited a good day and then went and spent more cabela's cards. No issues, only problem with them is Cabela's computer system sucks and you can't scan them, they have to manually enter each number and pin which takes a long time.

Anyway thanks again.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:31:49 PM

I waited a good day and then went and spent more cabela's cards. No issues, only problem with them is Cabela's computer system sucks and you can't scan them, they have to manually enter each number and pin which takes a long time.

Anyway thanks again.

You can use gyft.com app on your phone in the next time in which you can type the codes then it will generate a barcode that can be scanned easily in the store.
I am glad to have a happy customer like you bro.
Waiting for the next order and have a nice day.
xdmlaser

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

I used gyft, the barcode doesn't scan, trust me on that one. Even the cashier told me around the holidays someone used 13 cards and they didn't scan.

Also what is your price on newegg? I could use 3-400

anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:16:13 PM

I used gyft, the barcode doesn't scan, trust me on that one. Even the cashier told me around the holidays someone used 13 cards and they didn't scan.

Also what is your price on newegg? I could use 3-400

Pm'ed you.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:06:18 PM

Sold $400 ebay to xdmlaser.  Cheesy
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:25:41 PM

Thanks from this guy who is very helpful. I bought another 25$ giftcard from this guy.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:26:16 PM

Thanks from this guy who is very helpful. I bought another 25$ giftcard from this guy.

Thanks for your order again from me. You are a good buyer.
bingojay

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 03:40:35 PM

Looking to buy $1000 worth of homedepot. Will update when i got all the items.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: