Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 X 500 Amazon Gift Card  (Read 1116 times)
user64 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:10:11 PM

Hi,
I have 3 Amazon gift card codes to exchange for btc or for cash deposit to my wellsfargo bank account. These are the only payment options available to me, so please dont ask for paypal and other reversable payment methods. Escrow is welcome. I will sell each code for $350.
Ulugbek

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:13:24 PM

hey What region are they?
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:19:25 PM

hey What region are they?

.com/usa
Ulugbek

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:00:35 PM

Can you pm me in skype?
minecraftforlife1
ill buy
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:18:00 PM

Can you pm me in skype?
minecraftforlife1
ill buy

rather you just pm me here
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:26:53 PM

Hi,
I have 3 Amazon gift card codes to exchange for btc or for cash deposit to my wellsfargo bank account. These are the only payment options available to me, so please dont ask for paypal and other reversable payment methods. Escrow is welcome. I will sell each code for $350.
How are these obtained because you are selling them just too cheap, somewhere around 30% OFF, if i buy them will i be in any trouble in the near future?
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:35:25 PM

Hi,

sending you a message
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:53:17 PM

Hi,
How are these obtained because you are selling them just too cheap, somewhere around 30% OFF, if i buy them will i be in any trouble in the near future?

Grin would have answered if your concern was genuine, thanks for the free bump. And drop by again soon.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:54:55 PM

Hi,

Grin would have answered if your concern was genuine, thanks for the free bump. And drop by again soon.

you dont feel that concern is genuine?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:56:38 PM

Hi,

I don't do bump man, i am already a potential buyer but seems that you are not selling this, also suggest to another user but seems that you are not interested to sell, I'm done, good luck.
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:15:25 PM

Hi,

I don't do bump man, i am already a poten tial buyer but seems that you are not selling this, also suggest to another user but seems that you are not interested to sell, I'm done, good luck.

But then you just did again  Wink , apologies but I dont suffer fools gladly. And I cant give you the -assurances and gaurantee you ask from me. If you want that try here

http://www.amazon.com

goodluck!
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:17:58 PM

Hi,

I don't do bump man, i am already a poten tial buyer but seems that you are not selling this, also suggest to another user but seems that you are not interested to sell, I'm done, good luck.
Then you wont be able to sell a single one here. Nobody is that stupid .

But then you just did again  Wink , apologies but I dont suffer fools gladly. And I cant give you the -assurances and gaurantee you ask from me. If you want that try here

http://www.amazon.com

goodluck!
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:25:58 PM

Hi,

you dont feel that concern is genuine?

From him NO, from you and other serious buyers YES, he was just spamming sig. Anyways pls reply my last Pm. I need to make a decision. Thank you.
sniderwes

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

how were these obtained? do you have smaller amounts
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:17:34 PM

how were these obtained? do you have smaller amounts

I dont have smaller amounts now, but if you are willing to escrow funds upfront, I can try getting you some.
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:00:17 AM

I still have one of these to sell.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:06:06 AM

I'm interested in knowing how these are sourced as well... it's a great discount, but that also makes it a bit suspect (normal is ~5-10%). Can you confirm, even if via PM?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:29:19 PM

I'm interested in knowing how these are sourced as well... it's a great discount, but that also makes it a bit suspect (normal is ~5-10%). Can you confirm, even if via PM?

Pmed
user64 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:50:08 AM

1 left, I dont use skype, I wont accept paypal. so please dont ask. Lets not waste each others time.
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:55:04 AM

no escrow no buy ok escrow?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: