Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Michells' acusation  (Read 2169 times)
kpriess (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

Money is the root of all evil.

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:05:00 PM

Hello, I have been a member of this forum since 2011, and what came to my attention recently is how deliberate people are when it comes to users changing their password. I did, thats correct but why would that mean I sold my account?
I've been given a negative trust by Mitchell, a moderator, who pressumely acusses me of having sold my account. I would like to say that apart from this being false, i am really disappointed. I have asked him via PM why he has done that, but recieved no answers at all, basicaly that is why I am posting here, to get notice of him.

I have never said I resetted my password, why would I? I did change my password, which in terms it means it got reset to a new one.

Mitchell, this is a request for your reply.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:15:36 PM

Hello, I have been a member of this forum since 2011, and what came to my attention recently is how deliberate people are when it comes to users changing their password. I did, thats correct but why would that mean I sold my account?
I've been given a negative trust by Mitchell, a moderator, who pressumely acusses me of having sold my account. I would like to say that apart from this being false, i am really disappointed. I have asked him via PM why he has done that, but recieved no answers at all, basicaly that is why I am posting here, to get notice of him.

I have never said I resetted my password, why would I? I did change my password, which in terms it means it got reset to a new one.

Mitchell, this is a request for your reply.

Thank you.

Can you sign a bitcoin message from an old address (that you've posted here in the forum) or can you prove that you are the real owner?

Reset != change.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 05:17:12 PM

Sign a message using this address, and I am sure he will remove the feedback.  Smiley

1JT6t1ysx18e9xiuoL8TE6zh6pF2jxXCRq

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:42:45 PM

this account seems sold recently,so the account is now being controlled by a new owner and its risky for a green trust potential hero account that can be used for any kind of scam attempt

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11607

which seems sold recently,check this topic and security log
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321360.0
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

check the links, I have archived those pages if they are modified.

below is PM I received from this user for leaving him negative trust, he said he forgot password and had to reset this but password was not reset  it was changed using old password that makes him shady

My potential activity, and why would this be me? I've seen plenty of other accounts with pretty much similar details. If its about the password change, I know and understand how people on the forum are so deliberate about that. I've been a member since 2011, haven't been on since 2014 so I have forgotten my password and had to reset. Why would you acusse me of this?
kpriess (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:56:39 PM

this account seems sold recently,so the account is now being controlled by a new owner and its risky for a green trust potential hero account that can be used for any kind of scam attempt

below is PM I received from this user for leaving him negative trust, he said he forgot password and had to reset this but password was not reset  it was changed using old password that makes him shady

My potential activity, and why would this be me? I've seen plenty of other accounts with pretty much similar details. If its about the password change, I know and understand how people on the forum are so deliberate about that. I've been a member since 2011, haven't been on since 2014 so I have forgotten my password and had to reset. Why would you acusse me of this?

I definitely had forgotten the passowrd but fortunately my account is signed in forever so I still was able to login. I might not have used the exact vocabulary but yea reset, means changed to a new password.
kpriess (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:57:32 PM

Sign a message using this address, and I am sure he will remove the feedback.  Smiley

1JT6t1ysx18e9xiuoL8TE6zh6pF2jxXCRq

I do not use BTC anymore, I had a blockchain account but transferred fund and don't even remember the password, I do not use it anymore.
As you can see, I havn't even posted since 2014, I do not use this forum that much, any longer.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:57:55 PM

I definitely had forgotten the passowrd but fortunately my account is signed in forever so I still was able to login. I might not have used the exact vocabulary but yea reset, means changed to a new password.
You are just digging yourself in deeper, you can only change your password after you insert your current password.
I do not use BTC anymore, I had a blockchain account but transferred fund and don't even remember the password, I do not use it anymore.
...and deeper
kpriess (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:59:18 PM

You are just digging yourself in deeper, you can only change your password after you insert your current password.
...and deeper

I do not lie, I was able to reset my password. Im not digging myself anywhere, just stating the truth.
Shield

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:59:35 PM

really

you forgotten password then how you managed to change without having old one.
you account was signed in forever, since 2014. I am surprised , many things happened during 2014-2015 including 2-3 times forum downtime but you were still logged in.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:59:59 PM

If you can't sign a bitcoin message, then you are not the real owner.

Create a new forum account Wink and start again, or prove you are not a liar/untrustworthy user.
kpriess (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

Well, I have forgotten the blockchains password since I do not use it anylonger. Both of my neg trust given are literaly stupid, non sense. Just wanted to clarify things, I am the real and only owner. Anyways thank you.
Shield

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:05:51 PM

Well, I have forgotten the blockchains password since I do not use it anylonger. Both of my neg trust given are literaly stupid, non sense. Just wanted to clarify things, I am the real and only owner. Anyways thank you.

I trust you,don't worry  Wink

when you are able to reset bitcointalk password without remembering old one,you should try same with blockchain too, hope you succeed
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:06:32 PM

To use a different analogy, this is the nail in the coffin.

Anyone can confirm you need to enter the current password before you can change the password.  OP must be lying when he said he didn't have the original password.

To the OP:  Use a password manager like Lastpass.  Allows me to use a unique strong password for each site, and it never forgets them.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:07:17 PM

You're welcome, but 'I am the real owner' is not to be considered as a valid proof.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:13:47 PM

-snip-
really

you forgotten password then how you managed to change without having old one.
you account was signed in forever, since 2014. I am surprised , many things happened during 2014-2015 including 2-3 times forum downtime but you were still logged in.

Including a stolen database and at least one forced logout.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Shield

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:18:25 PM

Including a stolen database and at least one forced logout.
but he is a super guy, forced logout was for normal users

I feel like many more negative feedbacks coming to my profile as a gift I always receive when I tag/expose someone Smiley
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

If you have access the the email account associated with the blockchain.info account you might have an email containing the secret passphrase for all your bitcoin addresses.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:18:51 PM

I am afraid you have a very bad case here........

I have a suggestion to redeem yourself.

I have studied your history, you have sold a lot of mining hardware and mining equipment in the past........

Example here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58830.msg693427#msg693427

It is reasonable to assume that you have sold the stuff by now.....

HOWEVER

The table and tiles provide you with a (relative) unique signature....

If you can take an exact pictures to show you have a brown wooden table (the exact same one) standing on gray tiles, then would you have a much stronger case.

You can also show a picture of this rather "unique" carpet seen in the background.....

Remember to place a handwritten paper note in the picture with user name + date.
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:18:20 PM

kpriess do you have a problem doing this simple task?
If that is the case, then does it not look good for you  Cry
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:37:10 PM

kpriess do you have a problem doing this simple task?
If that is the case, then does it not look good for you  Cry
Maybe he moved out from his house to somewhere else ?
Or worst case scenario he sold both of his table and carpets Tongue
But we wiil just have to wait for him to show up Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: