Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump proposes massive one-time tax on the rich to pay off national debt  (Read 945 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:48:08 PM

Trump is right. Rich ppl should pull their weight and help to solve debt problem but i dont think that will happen anytime soon. Whole debt backed economy is moderated to rich ppl become richer and poor to stay down in the mud.

Rich people get their money selling products and services to the poor people. If they are taxed, they simply add the tax to the price of the products and services they sell to the poor. Thus, the poor pay the taxes that were placed on the rich.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:15:54 PM

Trump is right. Rich ppl should pull their weight and help to solve debt problem but i dont think that will happen anytime soon. Whole debt backed economy is moderated to rich ppl become richer and poor to stay down in the mud.

Rich people get their money selling products and services to the poor people. If they are taxed, they simply add the tax to the price of the products and services they sell to the poor. Thus, the poor pay the taxes that were placed on the rich.

Smiley

Yeah, they´d soon figure out how to make up for this small setback. They are after all filthy rich which means that they´re good at making money. And they have plenty of people working on it anyway.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 06:22:31 PM

Smiley

Yeah, they´d soon figure out how to make up for this small setback. They are after all filthy rich which means that they´re good at making money. And they have plenty of people working on it anyway.

Which means that your assertion that this tax was "good" is without merit. 

The actual problem is not the backlog of debt, but the country's spending in excess of income year after year.  Attacking one without the other is laughably ridiculous.

galdur

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

Smiley

Which means that your assertion that this tax was "good" is without merit. 

The actual problem is not the backlog of debt, but the country's spending in excess of income year after year.  Attacking one without the other is laughably ridiculous.

Well, unlike you I don´t assume that they make it all back in the next days after they pay the tax. It´s more about years actually.

galdur

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:57:54 PM

I don´t know; if I was worth 5 billion dollars I doubt that I´d go into crisis mode if it dropped to 4.3 billion. It would still be enough for me and my extended family for centuries I guess.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: