Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wont be long before my passport ends up in the deep web  (Read 383 times)
newbit123 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:07:22 PM

and i have to thank it all to craptsy... thankfully i never had any coins on there i just used it to exchange alts since they have a wide variety on there but now im concerned very concerned about my identity crisis..

those fuckers will probably sell my personal shit in the deep web i can't believe how stupid I was to trust in this crypto thing im seriously considering abandoning ship... if this shit happens to bitstamp or cexio im done im getting out and buying gold thats the end of it...
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:49:33 PM

and i have to thank it all to craptsy... thankfully i never had any coins on there i just used it to exchange alts since they have a wide variety on there but now im concerned very concerned about my identity crisis..

those fuckers will probably sell my personal shit in the deep web i can't believe how stupid I was to trust in this crypto thing im seriously considering abandoning ship... if this shit happens to bitstamp or cexio im done im getting out and buying gold thats the end of it...

Why are you all worried about cryptsy doing that? they can't seem to even process withdrawals or something, but I don't know why you are flipping about them and the deep web?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:33:49 AM

You are being paranoid.
Jumping ship is not going to help in any way, is it.
Plus look at the millions of users around you. You are not going to be singled out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: