Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BUT FIRST LET ME GIVE A FEW AWAY (CUSTOM SPOTIFY PREMIUMS)  (Read 798 times)
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:46:34 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 01:28:00 AM by player514

Giving away 5 custom spotify premium [Auto renew] accounts. These are made with a method only known by a few, so I have faith in the accounts. The giveaway will start with full members and above only, no exceptions! After the first five have been given away I am selling the custom made accounts for 5$ each!

2/5 remain!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:49:06 PM

Giving away 5 custom spotify premium [Auto renew] accounts. These are made with a method only known by a few, so I have faith in the accounts. The giveaway will start with full members and above only, no exceptions! After the first five have been given away I am selling the custom made accounts for 5$ each!
Hi, can I have 1? I am interested in these accounts.

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:50:09 PM

Hi, can I have 1? I am interested in these accounts.

Sure! Pm me with the account details you want and I will send you one account.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:51:29 PM

4/5 remain!
I am also intersted to have one vouch  i am sending you a pm the details can be as you want just need one working correctly.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:51:59 PM

4/5 remain!
I am also intersted to have one vouch  i am sending you a pm the details can be as you want just need one working correctly.

No problem, I will be waiting for your pm.

doa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:55:31 PM

I'm interested if any left if qualify I can leave review.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:56:46 PM

Sure, you can pay me 5$ and get an account. Pm me for more details.

extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:00:44 PM

4/5 remain!

I have already sent a pm less than a minute after replying here, please check there any details just needs to work Smiley
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:02:23 PM

4/5 remain!

I have already sent a pm less than a minute after replying here, please check there any details just needs to work Smiley

And I have just sent you the account!

doa

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:06:33 PM

I was interested in writing a review in exchange, but understand I might not qualify.

Do you have any accounts that have been active for several months as proof? And this is a method that you have purchased or discovered?
I imagine reviewers here probably won't offer a lot of insight besides that it's working for the moment.
extrabyte
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:07:35 PM

Just received the vouch from player514, i can confirm that the account is premium and here i made a screenshot of the account, thanks for trusting me.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:09:38 PM

I was interested in writing a review in exchange, but understand I might not qualify.

Do you have any accounts that have been active for several months as proof? And this is a method that you have purchased or discovered?
I imagine reviewers here probably won't offer a lot of insight besides that it's working for the moment.

Personally, I cannot show proof, however, this method makes accounts that have been premium for more than a month. As for the method, it is one that has been seen before but with different steps that makes it valuable and working.

mody1996

Activity: 220

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:24:23 PM

Personally, I cannot show proof, however, this method makes accounts that have been premium for more than a month. As for the method, it is one that has been seen before but with different steps that makes it valuable and working.

Would like to get one if i'm eligible for free and i'll drop a vouch for sure!

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:25:19 PM

Nope, read the op. I can only give to full member+. Feel free to buy one though.

mody1996

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:31:28 PM

Nope, read the op. I can only give to full member+. Feel free to buy one though.

Ahha Oh Well xD , I dont have money yet , just closed my business today here so i'm thinking of starting a new one yet when i have the money i'll buy from you for sure

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:33:11 PM

Ahha Oh Well xD , I dont have money yet , just closed my business today here so i'm thinking of starting a new one yet when i have the money i'll buy from you for sure

No problem, let me know when you can buy!

mody1996

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:34:27 PM

No problem, let me know when you can buy!

Sure will do bro!

getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:34:33 PM

I received the account very fast and it is a Premium account. Thanks a lot for the account, just waiting to see when will it expire.

iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:03:18 PM

can i get an account please?? Cheesy
mody1996

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:07:19 PM