Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish bank accounts with debit cards  (Read 7994 times)
coinalytics (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:24:32 PM

Sent PM. Interested in a card.

Replied in pm Smiley
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:52:18 PM

UPD! new Pekao debit card only $150
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:26:07 PM

UPD! New Alior Bank debit cards VIP packages and Millenium Bank Standard Debit(for $120)!
motseuqram

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:45:29 AM

Any of these cards are other than visa or mastercard? How can i load prepaid ones?
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

Any of these cards are other than visa or mastercard? How can i load prepaid ones?

Replied in PM
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:03:10 PM

You are here for more then 1 month and no vouch for you mean no one interested for these high priced cards you need to bring down like few Debit Cards companies doing then hope you have some better response here from forum members
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:59:18 PM

You are here for more then 1 month and no vouch for you mean no one interested for these high priced cards you need to bring down like few Debit Cards companies doing then hope you have some better response here from forum members
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't make the price below of my debit cards. No one sells debit card below my price. I have buyers. But most users register new accounts and do not leave any reviews  Undecided
Thisis1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

Don't buy the cards from this guy !!!!! I've ordered 3 ING Slaski debit cards and he explained that these cards has to be activated in bank only so he will send em not in the original letter but in another because he has to open original letters and activate the cards.I trusted in him.I received the cards and I have sent bitcoins to him like we were agreed.Later I loaded to one of these bank cards 1000 euro and he stole those money !!!! Only later I've checked ING Slaski official website and I saw that cards can be activated via phone call and it's not necesary to go the bank ! That's why he is offering to send the cards first and only later to receive bitcoins.Because most important thing for him is to steal the money not to sell the cards !!!!
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:29 PM

Don't buy the cards from this guy !!!!! I've ordered 3 ING Slaski debit cards and he explained that these cards has to be activated in bank only so he will send em not in the original letter but in another because he has to open original letters and activate the cards.I trusted in him.I received the cards and I have sent bitcoins to him like we were agreed.Later I loaded to one of these bank cards 1000 euro and he stole those money !!!! Only later I've checked ING Slaski official website and I saw that cards can be activated via phone call and it's not necesary to go the bank ! That's why he is offering to send the cards first and only later to receive bitcoins.Because most important thing for him is to steal the money not to sell the cards !!!!
If you have all solid proof against this user then post in scam accusation with all these things this could be very helpful for many others and he could be in negative feedback
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:35:12 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 01:26:21 AM by coinalytics

Are you idiot? I sent you the card via EMS and still have not received any payment from you. And how could you top up the card if I do not provide any banking details? Please confirm your words or I'll complain about to moderator for hardening!!!

AND YOU ORDER PREPAID CARDS NOT DEBIT!!!
bitcoinmar

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:37:38 AM

Are you idiot? I sent you the card via EMS and still have not received any payment from you. And how could you top up the card if I do not provide any banking details? Please confirm your words or I'll complain about to moderator for hardening!!!
Its mean this user is just spamming and talking all rubbish about your service if this is true then just give him negative feedback because going to modes is nothing its not in their duty to do any thing
helmax

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:39:42 AM

Next week i will post full review

but this seller is trusted ! Good support and good person !

looking job
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:21:56 PM

Next week i will post full review

but this seller is trusted ! Good support and good person !
i need some
Gontarz

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:24:03 PM

Hello. I'm very interested in your cards. Please provide me your viber/telegram/jabber in PM.
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

Hello. I'm very interested in your cards. Please provide me your viber/telegram/jabber in PM.

Replied in PM
enroberte

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:37:06 AM

I'm interested. I've sent you PM.
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:52:01 AM

Is there any other person who has purchased this prepaid card?

Pls, come on board & share your experience.

Thanks
coinalytics (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:01:16 PM

I'm interested. I've sent you PM.

Replied in PM Smiley
mose

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 12:43:47 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2016, 01:23:27 PM by mose

I don't really understand my situation so i will tell my story:
I order Millenium Bank Card - 250$.
He send me the card and ask extra for delivery (It was 60$ just delivery so this is ok)
http://i64.tinypic.com/m9uarm.png

I deposit in bank account 3,500USD.
http://i65.tinypic.com/11vjwuv.png

The card use 3DS verifacation so it is sending SMS to mobile when you do online deals.
So i change bank mobile number info so i will get SMS.
After doing that problems start happening (because my mobile was a Virtual number that can't get SMS), so i contact seller.
He ask for my account password (i change it after first login) and i give it to him. This was last time i so my bank account.

Right know my card isn't valid, my account is block and i don't really know where is my money.

Seller told me that because my account is block, he (or someone else) need to go bank to un-block my account. I told me he will go in 2 weeks.

I pay 160$ more for other bank card (Alior Bank debit cards) that he told me he will send me. For a good price because of problems with first card.

Now, more than 1 month pass, i have pay 310$ for first card, 3,500$ account deposit, and 160$ for second card and seller last contact in skype was 2 weeks ago after he told me he will send second card in 2 days.....

He is very nice, talking very well.

I really have faith in this guy, so am i crazy or he scam me?
extracoinrome

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:23:05 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 10:00:02 AM by extracoinrome

I don't really understand my situation so i will tell my story:
I order Millenium Bank Card - 250$.
He send me the card and ask extra for delivery (It was 60$ just delivery so this is ok)

I deposit in bank account 3,500USD.

The card use 3DS verifacation so it is sending SMS to mobile when you do online deals.
So i change bank mobile number info so i will get SMS.
After doing that problems start happening (because my mobile was a Virtual number that can't get SMS), so i contact seller.
He ask for my account password (i change it after first login) and i give it to him. This was last time i so my bank account.

Right know my card isn't valid, my account is block and i don't really know where is my money.

Seller told me that because my account is block, he (or someone else) need to go bank to un-block my account. I told me he will go in 2 weeks.

I pay 160$ more for other bank card (Alior Bank debit cards) that he told me he will send me. For a good price because of problems with first card.

Now, more than 1 month pass, i have pay 310$ for first card, 3,500$ account deposit, and 160$ for second card and seller last contact in skype was 2 weeks ago after he told me he will send second card in 2 days.....

He is very nice, talking very well.

I really have faith in this guy, so am i crazy or he scam me?

@Mose, you ONLY have ONE activity on this forum. where and how did you meet the seller and ordered the card?

Or is this some sort of game by same seller?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: