Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:47:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish bank accounts with debit cards  (Read 7994 times)
sionsandman

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:00:49 AM

Try QCK card, comes for free.

You mean this card?

https://www.qckcard.com

Is it possible to pickup the card at their location in London?

https://www.qckcard.com/privacy.php

PPRO Financial Limited
23 Hanover Square
London W1S 1JB
England
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:21:23 AM

update is i lost all money inside account
and that money will back to clients in  3 months
seller say is because i used account iban for bussiness
hope others have better luck  Cry

Did you finally take your money back after three months? Or you was scammed? I'm curious how the story ended ..

Someone else buys this card and maybe use it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:51:13 AM

If you pay close attention to the date when the op has created this thread then you guys would get to know that the thread is quite old and the op might not be there to answer your queries . The op has created this thread in January this year and its going to be end of the year so better not to dog old threads as there may be less replies from op and more queries from folks . You might look for the contact info of the op instead by selecting "all" at top of the page so that if there is any info posted by the op in this thread , you would get to know .
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:15:23 PM

If you pay close attention to the date when the op has created this thread then you guys would get to know that the thread is quite old and the op might not be there to answer your queries . The op has created this thread in January this year and its going to be end of the year so better not to dog old threads as there may be less replies from op and more queries from folks . You might look for the contact info of the op instead by selecting "all" at top of the page so that if there is any info posted by the op in this thread , you would get to know .

I have seen when this topic was started. I even spoke with OP few month ago..
If she seen this post for sure will be surprised..

I don't know much, but i know that she was not responsible for this cards. Someone else have idea to sell them here. But as i understand this person didn't speak english and ask her for help (probably boyfriend or husband)

Anyway my question was to user that had to wait 3 months for money back. Yep, it should happen in july/august, but to be honest i forgot to watch this thread..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████