Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Radium SmartChain Phase 2.3 100% Decentralized Username-Address Linkage  (Read 30454 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JJ12880 (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:38:12 PM

Quick Phase 2 Progress update.

1) Blockchain announcements via marquee banner at bottom of client for leisure/major/critical updates Progress 40%
2) Send xRADON to username (via address lookup) Progress 80%
3) Placing text notes in the blockchain Complete
4) In client hashing of a file, and recording hash in blockchain with title/memo Progress 95%
5) In client document verification, that hashes the document, and reports if it has been previously recorded, and if so by who and when. Complete

May the odds be ever in your favor.
JJ

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 07:10:48 PM

The updated client is in the final phase of testing.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:08:24 AM

love the things to come for radon,
great unique work devs.

Thankyou! Your support is appreciated!  I want to make a product that is innovative and useful. There is so much that can be done with blockchains, that very few people are doing. Those that are doing it, cant seem to make it user friendly. My goal is to do both. What good is new tech, if nobody can use it? 

JJ

BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:14:02 AM

The updated client is in the final phase of testing.

SmartChain is stable on the new wallet code.

BTC Thread | Telegram
tm2013

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 07:06:05 PM

URGENT: The rebrand is now in place. Hard fork at block 338000 in less than 48 hours. Please update your wallets using the links below. A new main announcement thread will be created soon.

http://www.blockpioneers.pw/downloads/Radium-qt.exe
https://github.com/tm2013/Radium

Website | BTCT Thread
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:46:41 AM

New thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1333026

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:48:43 AM

Its the new re brand thread for the Radium Coin wallet, and the blockchain that the Radium (formerly xRADON) SmartChain runs on top of. For now, we are going to run two threads, one for the Radium Coin wallet, and one for the Radium SmartChain. 

BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:18:56 PM

Download Links for Radium SmartChain have been updated. Latest version is now compatable with the Radium wallet. Replaced your SmartChainData folder with the one in the archive to avoid re-syncing. Sync data does play well when updating the client. If you get errors, delete the SmartChainData folder, and resync. Deleting the SmartChainData folder will NOT cause you to loose Radon (formerly RAD).

JJ

PS. DO NOT DELETE any files related to the Radium Wallet, ONLY the SmartChainData folder. 

BTC Thread | Telegram
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:52:45 AM

so i just tested out the file verification tech that the wizard JJ12880 cooked up...i was able to verify the actual 7z file for the smartchain with the client itself downloaded from google...you can see the time and date, who the author of the file was(which is great from a security standpoint) and which block the file hash was put into...

seriously..this is freaking great tech..i dont want to get too excited about it but i cant help it

jj is a wizard Cheesy

Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:23:05 PM

ANN updated with new look!

Also, just finished testing the new multi-threaded sync engine for the SmartChain. It wasn't on the To-Do list for Phase 2, but it became necessary.

BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:32:46 AM

Also, there is no need to PM me to ask questions, Please ask on the thread so everyone can benefit. Currently, I would LIKE to get phase 2 out by the end of the weekend, but no promises.

BTC Thread | Telegram
JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:02:03 AM

Progress Incoming!

File Hash Verification

BTC Thread | Telegram
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:23:54 PM

currently over priced but waiting to see more
Agreed.

Looks interesting, nothing released just yet, i'm gonna watch this one before I decide to buy in.

yes it not hard to see someone accumulated while this  was dead and now he wants to sell. no  way buying at these prices

Wait a week.

I was right.

Dumped to 2K.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 07:26:33 PM

I was right.
Dumped to 2K.

Good call  Smiley

BTC Thread | Telegram
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:01:57 PM

Agreed.

Looks interesting, nothing released just yet, i'm gonna watch this one before I decide to buy in.

yes it not hard to see someone accumulated while this  was dead and now he wants to sell. no  way buying at these prices

Wait a week.

I was right.

Dumped to 2K.
i hope you got some at 2k ...with  next phase coming up  you will be rich Cheesy
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:34:24 PM

Agreed.

Wait a week.

I was right.

Dumped to 2K.
i hope you got some at 2k ...with  next phase coming up  you will be rich Cheesy

so could the guy who dumped 100k
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:56:34 AM

Agreed.

Wait a week.

I was right.

Dumped to 2K.

so could the guy who dumped 100k

He's gonna regret that in a few weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

JJ12880 (OP)

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:35:44 AM

SmartChain Phase 2 is in Private Beta, among some slack members.

New Features include:
  • Immortalizing text notes in the blockchain
  • Immortalizing file hashes in the blockchain
  • Verifying a file against a hash previously Immortalized in the blockchain
  • Client update alerts read from the blockchain
  • Multi-threaded sync engine and Multi-threaded transaction processing engine that doubles sync speed
  • Various GUI improvements and fixes

JJ12880

BTC Thread | Telegram
tm2013

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 05:41:16 AM

New Features include:
  • Multi-threaded sync engine and Multi-threaded transaction processing engine that doubles sync speed

JJ12880
I can verify that these features are working. Still some minor bug fixing to do, but phase 2 is looking better every day.

Website | BTCT Thread
goblynn

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:01:05 PM

New Features include:

JJ12880
I can verify that these features are working. Still some minor bug fixing to do, but phase 2 is looking better every day.

agreed! i helped with some bug squashing today and i think we checked everything..then checked again Wink uploaded my first text document to the blockchain today as well...everything is coming together really nicely

Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: