Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ►►►►►HumanResources is Islamic State(IS) MUST READ,Save this forum!◄◄◄  (Read 2315 times)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 08:28:10 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 08:29:29 AM by shorena

I have good reason to believe that what was stated in the OP is true.

State your "reason" publicly if you are not afraid to put your reputation on the line and end up looking like a fool. There can not be such reasons period. We work with people who prefer to work anonymously for bitcoin - isn't it what bitcoin is all about - FREEDOM? What Islamic State? Come up with something that at least sounds more believable! We already reported this post to moderators, we hope people should not be allowed to create disposable accounts to damage others reputation with these ridiculous and baseless accusations.

So selective freedom? The thread will not be removed. Anyone here is free to make a fool out of themselves by posting absurd theories. If anything your temper is tarnishing your reputation. There is next to no believable evidence that the accusations by the OP are true. The interesting question is why it makes you react the way you do.

Edit: got a spell checker

Im not really here, its just your imagination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:13:24 AM

What evidence do you have that links them to ISIS?

EVIDENCE ? I have sense of fuckin humor .I worked there ,wrote a 3000 lines code then I was asked to send this code to guy named "Bilal Bosnić".On research I found out he is the main recruiting guy for their army in Europe!!!

WHAT AN IDIOT. HAVE YOU DONE ANY WORK FOR US? THE ANSWER IS "NO". WE WOULD NEVER HIRE SUCH A RETARD. WHY PEOPLE DO NOT TALK ABOUT OUR JOBS? BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BUSY DOING REAL BUSINESS AND MAKING MONEY, UNLIKE LOSERS LIKE YOURSELF. WE HAVE PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE JOB WE POSTED ON THIS AND OTHER FORUMS. GO SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE, IDIOT.
no fucking shouting and calling people is "idiot" just because of subjective reason!  Angry
and if u ar supporting IS, then u know what would happen if u are exposed.

Another idiot. Who is exposed? Time wasters. Go get a real job already.
woah, but u made a solid evidence of bullying me (calling me as an idiot unreasonably).
if you cannot correct your behaviour then i won't sure if you are banned for that reason.

1) I am not the one using foul language - that should be a real reason for bans.

2) Use a spellchecker before you post in English.

in fact, foul language are not directly considered as threats. profanity, so-called foul language moderation are nearly not enforced.
doesn't matter. rather than calling you gullible, you must beware what is your attitude to your posts.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

Forum is getting so weird day by day,what is the reason to do all this bullshit ? If i am going to work with them then it is outside of the forum and i will get to some conclusion after offering my services weather to work or not.If i am asked to do something weird like making a bomb or some other bullshit which is clearly relating to terrorism etc..then i won't do it.
They are looking for programmers and hackers etc..They charge millions for the work and give very little to the workers and that is how they make money.It's clearly a private hacking ,cracking service.Terrorist are not hired online OH!! fuck.
HumanResources

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 04:52:15 PM

Forum is getting so weird day by day,what is the reason to do all this bullshit ? If i am going to work with them then it is outside of the forum and i will get to some conclusion after offering my services weather to work or not.If i am asked to do something weird like making a bomb or some other bullshit which is clearly relating to terrorism etc..then i won't do it.
They are looking for programmers and hackers etc..They charge millions for the work and give very little to the workers and that is how they make money.It's clearly a private hacking ,cracking service.Terrorist are not hired online OH!! fuck.

We actually make 10% of what is paid to the programmers, and we don't even know what tasks they perform. This is why our clients use us - to filter out unqualified applicants and save them time and money.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 09:56:28 AM

This is right, its up to the people whether they wish to apply/work for anonymous jobs or not and there is absolutely no proof provided by OP or anyone else for that matter that they're in anyway related to IS and if it was dangerous to the forum in anyway then Theymos or Badbear would have restricted them to run any advertising campaigns on the forum and since they haven't, I think its safe.

We actually make 10% of what is paid to the programmers, and we don't even know what tasks they perform. This is why our clients use us - to filter out unqualified applicants and save them time and money.

This is what your first response should have been in the thread.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:45:33 AM

and we don't even know what tasks they perform. This is why our clients use us - to filter out unqualified applicants and save them time and money.
Your clients may be performing shady operations. There is small possibility that they are from ISIS or hackers. You don't ask them provide identity, you don't know what their intention is, which may be good or bad. I know Op's accusation is without sufficient evidences which cannot prove anything. So Op just created new account to create this thread.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 12:24:03 PM

and we don't even know what tasks they perform. This is why our clients use us - to filter out unqualified applicants and save them time and money.
Your clients may be performing shady operations. There is small possibility that they are from ISIS or hackers. You don't ask them provide identity, you don't know what their intention is, which may be good or bad. I know Op's accusation is without sufficient evidences which cannot prove anything. So Op just created new account to create this thread.

Can we stop with the anonymity = shady causality?

You may be performing shady operations as well, please provide identity otherwise you are suspious.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

You may be performing shady operations as well, please provide identity otherwise you are suspious.
Sorry, it is just my personal subjective assumption. I didn't mean to accuse anyone. Don't take it serious, please.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:23:15 PM

Sorry, it is just my personal subjective assumption. I didn't mean to accuse anyone. Don't take it serious, please.
+1 to the foxbitcoin.
because anonymity is in order to simplify the darknet work registration, and to prevent yourself getting involved when police discovered if that kind of darknet is illegal or getting DDoSed by hackers to get to use your identity.
FYI those people are not probably scamming money from us.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:22:27 PM

To the OP who wrote this, please PM me, even with your alt account if you must, all of this will remain confidential, I've always had this suspicion.
I'd like to do much more in-depth research on this.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:38:54 PM

To the OP who wrote this, please PM me, even with your alt account if you must, all of this will remain confidential, I've always had this suspicion.
I'd like to do much more in-depth research on this.

I think OP's ideas were just panicky, reason being they remained fully anonymous during their recruitment process. But anonymity isn't always to be taken in a pessimistic way.

TheNebula

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:19:46 PM

Anyone part of IS should die of ebola
/thread

§
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: