10.000.000$ - 3 (6.1%)
100.000.000$ - 2 (4.1%)
1 Billion $+ - 4 (8.2%)
No price is too high - 5 (10.2%)
I am high - 7 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin price is too high?  (Read 3672 times)
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:23:46 PM

$5000 The highest is the maximum price that will be achieved bitcoin in my opinion, it could be more when the future of all people in the world using bitcoin.

All people in the world to use Bitcoin? Nah, that's unrealistic and will definitely not happen. I think we may be happy if we at some point manage to get 5% of the world population to adopt Bitcoin. 5% of +7 billion = at least 350 million people.

If 350 million people use the bitcoin regularly, the price will be over several hundred thousand dollar each bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:38:16 PM

there is no too high price for me i always buy my bitcoins to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

$5000 The highest is the maximum price that will be achieved bitcoin in my opinion, it could be more when the future of all people in the world using bitcoin.

All people in the world to use Bitcoin? Nah, that's unrealistic and will definitely not happen. I think we may be happy if we at some point manage to get 5% of the world population to adopt Bitcoin. 5% of +7 billion = at least 350 million people.

If 350 million people use the bitcoin regularly, the price will be over several hundred thousand dollar each bitcoin.
If bitcoin spreads worldwide and majority people use it the price may be $10k, but for worldwide acceptance of bitcoin it needs some decades.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:40:49 PM

If bitcoin spreads worldwide and majority people use it the price may be $10k, but for worldwide acceptance of bitcoin it needs some decades.
No that's would never happen we need to divide first from 350 million people for every category, child will not include,people who do not believe bitcoin even though they knew would bitcoin,etc after that we can made a prediction but surely the price never reach $10k.

dumada

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:38:31 AM

No that's would never happen we need to divide first from 350 million people for every category, child will not include,people who do not believe bitcoin even though they knew would bitcoin,etc after that we can made a prediction but surely the price never reach $10k.

$350 million will be the active users of the bitcoin. If so, the bitcoin price will be more than 1000 billions.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:51:33 AM

$350 million will be the active users of the bitcoin. If so, the bitcoin price will be more than 1000 billions.

Huh? First you come up with $100K per coin, and now more than $1000 billion? Please share your way of doing calculations, because to me it seems you're just trolling...
dumada

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:02:04 AM

Huh? First you come up with $100K per coin, and now more than $1000 billion? Please share your way of doing calculations, because to me it seems you're just trolling...

Sorry, I meant the bitcoin market cap will be over $1000 billion, when the price is over $50,000 each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: