Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Boosting all your social media!!  (Read 753 times)
Majd900 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:51:36 PM

I will be boosting all your social media on any social site!! It's paid tho, but for a very cheap price and offers! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Here's the price list!
http://imgur.com/UTja25T
As you can see, the prices are extremely cheap and valuable!
I got proofs too!!
For Purchase Inquiries: Contact @ELC_Booster on twitter
Or send an email to: electricoctupus@hotmail.com
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

http://C:\Users\Majd\Desktop\pricelist3.png

Haha. That's a file saved locally on your computer - we can't access it. Upload it to imgur or another picture host and then link that here.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:56:44 PM

http://C:\Users\Majd\Desktop\pricelist3.png

Haha. That's a file saved locally on your computer - we can't access it. Upload it to imgur or another picture host and then link that here.
You just need to put a copy of that file on your windows desktop and the link should work fine.  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:29:00 AM

how long it takes to boost it dude?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:35:13 AM

Op you are offering all these online services and you made that mistake of linking picture which was locally stored on your hard drive?
Something is off here, also your price list is clearly stating that you are accept only PayPal and no Bitcoin. A word of explanation?
Himea

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 02:38:27 AM

I will be boosting all your social media on any social site!! It's paid tho, but for a very cheap price and offers! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Here's the price list!

As you can see, the prices are extremely cheap and valuable!
I got proofs too!!
For Purchase Inquiries: Contact @ELC_Booster on twitter
Or send an email to: electricoctupus@hotmail.com
Thanks!

is all the followers is not a fake followers or a followers with egg profile picture?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:05:06 PM

is all the followers is not a fake followers or a followers with egg profile picture?
If you think you can get thousands of real followers on twitch for $1 or $2 you are a dreamer. So far every service I've seen which offered followers have been selling fake ones.
There will be extremely hard to maintain that large legit number of accounts. Most likely after checking your twitch profile with TwitchAudit your follower base will be 99% fake.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

If you think you can get thousands of real followers on twitch for $1 or $2 you are a dreamer. So far every service I've seen which offered followers have been selling fake ones.
There will be extremely hard to maintain that large legit number of accounts. Most likely after checking your twitch profile with TwitchAudit your follower base will be 99% fake.

Yes true, just because getting real followers is really hard work, i used to sell Twitter accounts with real followers (can be checked with audit tool) and i consume great and hard effort and time to get few thousands of real followers on the account before selling it with acceptable price usually (i sold few accounts in this forum already), so yes , getting real followers isn't easy work as many thought, and normally should be fairly rewarded.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

Followers are real but inactive.They usually follow you back for following them or liking their facebook page.There are many online exchange services doing it for much cheaper price.Retweets and fb page likes can give boost to your seo but should not be over done
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 01:43:58 AM

"ONLY PAYPAL" so far i'm not even using paypal. never touch paypal. And because this forum is talking about bitcoin it will be great if you accept bitcoin as payment too
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:55:21 AM

"ONLY PAYPAL" so far i'm not even using paypal. never touch paypal. And because this forum is talking about bitcoin it will be great if you accept bitcoin as payment too

I think he has to accept bitcoins in order to do trades here, at least as option.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: