Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Source code - Trafic Exchange Website that uses Bitcoin  (Read 8846 times)
ZenJB (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:36:54 PM

ahhh why ever use php???
With PHP you can host a website in devices such as Android, Rasperry PI, PC, Mac, etc.
You can choose the device that most suits your needs  Smiley

You can do that with most languages, certainly all the major ones used for web dev. You probably want to be running it on a device running Linux anyway. I would highly recommend using Java or go language over php. Go is nice because you can run it on anything just as an executable.
PHP is easier than java and we can host the website using an online host service (Beside the fact that is not recomended)
K128kevin2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:51:33 PM

ahhh why ever use php???
With PHP you can host a website in devices such as Android, Rasperry PI, PC, Mac, etc.
You can choose the device that most suits your needs  Smiley

You can do that with most languages, certainly all the major ones used for web dev. You probably want to be running it on a device running Linux anyway. I would highly recommend using Java or go language over php. Go is nice because you can run it on anything just as an executable.
PHP is easier than java and we can host the website using an online host service (Beside the fact that is not recomended)

Well you're entitled to your opinion. Having used both I personally find Java a LOT more intuitive but that is, of course, subjective. Java is definitely faster and more secure though. Php is kind of a dying language tbh. For both options though you would have to use an online hosting service, unless you host it on your own device and use port forwarding. That's what I do for my web server. A lot of ISPs block port 80 though unless you pay extra money, so you may have to specify the port in the URL if you host it that way. I'd recommend a hosting service though.
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:44:01 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 06:05:26 PM by ZenJB

Update 1:
-> Implemented Anti SQL-Injection Script
-> Login and Register Script are now using Anti SQL-Injection Script
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

yet nowhere in the script installs a fully functional online with real users?
what is bndwith server requirements? whether the script can operate without problems on shared hosting?
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:57:35 PM

what is bndwith server requirements? whether the script can operate without problems on shared hosting?

Maybe I can setup a small server test this thing out soon when I have a little bit more time for hobbies Smiley
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 02:58:30 PM

Maybe I can setup a small server test this thing out soon when I have a little bit more time for hobbies Smiley

i have reseller shared hosting, and some unused registered domains, and i would like to try how it is work
but also i would like to see that is OP often online, if we needed
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:17:47 PM

Was this source already used or launced by someone around here? Might would be interesting if seems to be ok, without major bugs, security issues

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

Update 2:
-> Fully implemented Anti SQL-Injection on all Scripts
-> Admin Pannel Added (Please note that the Admin pannel is incomplete)
davien

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:59:24 AM

Update 2:
-> Fully implemented Anti SQL-Injection on all Scripts
-> Admin Pannel Added (Please note that the Admin pannel is incomplete)
It's pretty nice that you are keeping develop the script. Have you ever tried to launch a demo?

wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:48:14 AM

I can launch a demo if needed Smiley
davien

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:50:03 AM

I can launch a demo if needed Smiley
I would like to give a try if you have some spare time to make it

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:46:48 PM

It's pretty nice that you are keeping develop the script. Have you ever tried to launch a demo?
I'm currently saving some money to buy 2 Rasperry PI 2 to host the demo. After I buy the 2 Rasperry PI 2 I will launch a demo hosted on the Rasperry PI 2
davien

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:58:33 PM

I'm currently saving some money to buy 2 Rasperry PI 2 to host the demo. After I buy the 2 Rasperry PI 2 I will launch a demo hosted on the Rasperry PI 2
I don't think so that you have to spend that much for a demo. Try something simple

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:16:35 PM

I don't think so that you have to spend that much for a demo. Try something simple
I was planning to host in one Rasperry the demo and use the another to develop a prototype of this script. That prototype will interact with an offline Lan host to make the database and the blockchain wallet more secure
Its also less expensive to host the demo on the rasperry pi since I will plug the rasperry to my router and use the router's energy making a low cost host (My router is 24h on)
wowyeahthatsit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:44:15 AM

sharing is caring   Wink
any demo available ?
davien

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:27:07 AM

I was planning to host in one Rasperry the demo and use the another to develop a prototype of this script. That prototype will interact with an offline Lan host to make the database and the blockchain wallet more secure
Its also less expensive to host the demo on the rasperry pi since I will plug the rasperry to my router and use the router's energy making a low cost host (My router is 24h on)
I see the point now. Hope we can try it in the near future. BTW did you made any recent updates on the source?

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:06:50 PM

I see the point now. Hope we can try it in the near future. BTW did you made any recent updates on the source?
Not yet
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

Be very cautious when using public PTC scripts. There are a LOT of vulnerable sites right now and most are using the same scripts. Here are a few examples of vulnerable websites using public scripts
http://www.sweetkittyptc.info/index.php?ref=admin
http://www.ptchub.info/index.php?view=forum&limitCat=10&ref=admin&
http://www.superptcman.com/index.php?ref=admin
One wrong move & all your money is gone. Get someone to test the script for vulnerabilities if you decide to use this or create your own.
Either way, let's hope it's not backdoored or exploitable.

(Not saying that the creator did anything, but it's possible that it has a security flaw as everything else does)
Is there a live example? I'd like to test the site for exploits.
It has just one until today. Im working on a fix that will be released after I update and test this script on the newest version of PHP and MySQL
I've made only the "base" of this site. For now on, I will improve the safety of the script and add new feactures like the number of Bitcoins that the website paid, a recovery password zone and an Admin Panel.
I will proved you 10% of the Monthly income [net profit] after you improve the safety of the script and add new features. I going to use your script after improved released.

I just checked few of PTC sites listed above. And I am not satisfied with design and colors. Its must have good UI and UX. Good UI and UX decreases Bounce rate which finally results in good alexa rankings.
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:09:27 PM

Be very cautious when using public PTC scripts. There are a LOT of vulnerable sites right now and most are using the same scripts. Here are a few examples of vulnerable websites using public scripts
http://www.sweetkittyptc.info/index.php?ref=admin
http://www.ptchub.info/index.php?view=forum&limitCat=10&ref=admin&
http://www.superptcman.com/index.php?ref=admin
One wrong move & all your money is gone. Get someone to test the script for vulnerabilities if you decide to use this or create your own.
Either way, let's hope it's not backdoored or exploitable.

(Not saying that the creator did anything, but it's possible that it has a security flaw as everything else does)
Is there a live example? I'd like to test the site for exploits.
It has just one until today. Im working on a fix that will be released after I update and test this script on the newest version of PHP and MySQL
I've made only the "base" of this site. For now on, I will improve the safety of the script and add new feactures like the number of Bitcoins that the website paid, a recovery password zone and an Admin Panel.
I will proved you 10% of the Monthly income [net profit] after you improve the safety of the script and add new features. I going to use your script after improved released.

I just checked few of PTC sites listed above. And I am not satisfied with design and colors. Its must have good UI and UX. Good UI and UX decreases Bounce rate which finally results in good alexa rankings.
My Script has a nice looking UI that was made from scratch
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:55:49 AM

Wow nice. Will try to upload to my website. Lel. :p

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: