Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Source code - Trafic Exchange Website that uses Bitcoin  (Read 8846 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:15:12 AM

Is this script still being developed?
I would have loved to help if only it wasn't in PHP Sad
ZenJB (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:16:59 PM

Update 3:
-> Added feature to add or remove administrators
hidden2209

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:55:21 PM

nyimak  Cheesy Cheesy
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:29:26 AM

Hello World,

Im developing a PTC website made in PHP in almost a year.
In the begining I was going to host this website but my host machine broke down.
So, im making this website Open Source for everyone that wants to use it.
I've uploaded all the files to GitHub.

GitHub Source Code Link: http://zenjb.github.io/TXZone/

I've also made a Simulator that Simulates the Bitcoin's Earned by a user (Simulator Requires Mathematica 10 From Wolfram to open).
Simulator Link: https://github.com/ZenJB/TXZoneSimulator

REQUIREMENTS
- Apache
- MySQL
- MSMTP
- PHP V5.5.13
- phpmyadmin
- 2 BlockChain Accounts
(RECOMENDED BUT NO NECESSARY, BitWebServer to host the website with an Android device because the website was made using BitWebServer as host)

How to setup the website?
1> Setup Apache, MySQL, MSMTP, PHP (Or Simply download BitWebServer from PlayStore if you're hosting the website using an Android Device)
2> Create 2 Blockchain wallet accounts
3> Enable API in both of your Blockchain Wallets
4> Create a database on MySQL named txzone using phpmyadmin
5> Import the database.xml file to the database using phpmyadmin
6> Edit db.php in /scripts
7> Allow your website to acess the API of your wallets

How to reset Tasks Completed By the users (Must be done daily to enable user to make their tasks on the next day):
1> In phpmyadmin go to txzone -> tasks and delete all data inside

How to enable Withdraws:
1> Send Bitcoin from your Deposit Account to your Withdraw account
2> In phpmyadmin go to your txzone -> webcontrol And set the payment from 0 to 1

How to add yourself as admin:
-> On PHPMyAdmin go to txzone -> administrators -> Insert
-> In admin Insert your username (it as to be same as your username stored in the table members)
-> In joindate put the date that you became the admin
-> Click on "Go" to save on db

If anything is missing please send a private message Cheesy

Update 1:
-> Implemented Anti SQL-Injection Script
-> Login and Register Script are now using Anti SQL-Injection
-> Password Encrypted tree times with MD5 Encryption

Update 2:
-> Fully implemented Anti SQL-Injection on all Scripts
-> Admin Pannel Added (Please note that the Admin pannel is incomplete)

Update 3:

Missing feactures that will be added:
-> Admin Panel Added on 23/01/2016
-> Ability to choose where to store Bitcoins
-> Anti SQL-Injection on all pages
-> Source Code Encryption
-> Ability to use MySQLi
-> Recover Password Page
-> Compatibility with all PHP versions
-> Choose withdraw method (FaucetBox / Instant Withdraw)
-> Send Email to Advertiser When Their ads were all seen
-> Add view statistic to Advertiser (Number of ads seen per day, Monthly Statistics, Ads bought)
-> "Winnings on website" - Number of adds bought versus number of ads seen
-> Automatization of Withdraw System
-> Android mobile app
-> Other Languages (Portuguese, French and Spanish)

If you use this Source Code please give me the proper credits

If you're using this for comercial purposes you need to donate 10% of the Monthly income to this Bitcoin address: 1GGxGZJdeQYKu9C1MQPuiq1unMuhCMWCRh

By donating you're helping me to get better hardware to make better software. Sharing is Caring  Grin

Im going to update Blockchain API but I don't have Bitcoins to test and develop. If you want to help me please make a donation to here: 1GGxGZJdeQYKu9C1MQPuiq1unMuhCMWCRh

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible if you or someone loses Bitcoins, or if you get hacked dued to the lack of security or dued to another thing that may happen.
This is a project in development. So, you will experience bugs, lack of feactures, and many other things...
USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

nice to share,i have some question here.
- why must be we need 2 BlockChain Accounts?
- how if i'm use PHP V4 or V3 ?
thanks for share it for free Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:34:19 PM

About the 2 BlockChain Accounts:
It basicly needs to be 2 accounts because I couldn't find a way to check if the Bitcoins where received in the wallet and I needed also to prevent the bitcoins from that address to be sended. If the bitcoins from that address where sent to another person, the user couldn't claim his Bitcoin's into his account.

About the  PHP V4 or V3:
I don't know if its compatible with those version I don't have a way to test it.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:22:20 PM

It basicly needs to be 2 accounts because I couldn't find a way to check if the Bitcoins where received in the wallet and I needed also to prevent the bitcoins from that address to be sended. If the bitcoins from that address where sent to another person, the user couldn't claim his Bitcoin's into his account.

About the  PHP V4 or V3:
I don't know if its compatible with those version I don't have a way to test it.

Says on Blockchain.info API you need to install services for it to work now, meaning you'd need a VPS.. or is my understanding wrong? Thanks again for sharing
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:47:05 PM

About the  PHP V4 or V3:

Says on Blockchain.info API you need to install services for it to work now, meaning you'd need a VPS.. or is my understanding wrong? Thanks again for sharing
Yes you need a VPS
Btw my script is not using the newest Blockchain API because i'm considering to change to another system if I don't find a way to upgrade the API without the need of a VPS to run my script
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:58:22 PM

Hello World,

Im developing a PTC website made in PHP in almost a year.
In the begining I was going to host this website but my host machine broke down.
So, im making this website Open Source for everyone that wants to use it.
I've uploaded all the files to GitHub.

GitHub Source Code Link: http://zenjb.github.io/TXZone/

I've also made a Simulator that Simulates the Bitcoin's Earned by a user (Simulator Requires Mathematica 10 From Wolfram to open).
Simulator Link: https://github.com/ZenJB/TXZoneSimulator

REQUIREMENTS
- Apache
- MySQL
- MSMTP
- PHP V5.5.13
- phpmyadmin
- 2 BlockChain Accounts
(RECOMENDED BUT NO NECESSARY, BitWebServer to host the website with an Android device because the website was made using BitWebServer as host)

How to setup the website?
1> Setup Apache, MySQL, MSMTP, PHP (Or Simply download BitWebServer from PlayStore if you're hosting the website using an Android Device)
2> Create 2 Blockchain wallet accounts
3> Enable API in both of your Blockchain Wallets
4> Create a database on MySQL named txzone using phpmyadmin
5> Import the database.xml file to the database using phpmyadmin
6> Edit db.php in /scripts
7> Allow your website to acess the API of your wallets

How to reset Tasks Completed By the users (Must be done daily to enable user to make their tasks on the next day):
1> In phpmyadmin go to txzone -> tasks and delete all data inside

How to enable Withdraws:
1> Send Bitcoin from your Deposit Account to your Withdraw account
2> In phpmyadmin go to your txzone -> webcontrol And set the payment from 0 to 1

How to add yourself as admin:
-> On PHPMyAdmin go to txzone -> administrators -> Insert
-> In admin Insert your username (it as to be same as your username stored in the table members)
-> In joindate put the date that you became the admin
-> Click on "Go" to save on db

If anything is missing please send a private message Cheesy

Update 1:
-> Implemented Anti SQL-Injection Script
-> Login and Register Script are now using Anti SQL-Injection
-> Password Encrypted tree times with MD5 Encryption

Update 2:
-> Fully implemented Anti SQL-Injection on all Scripts
-> Admin Pannel Added (Please note that the Admin pannel is incomplete)

Update 3:

Missing feactures that will be added:
-> Admin Panel Added on 23/01/2016
-> Ability to choose where to store Bitcoins
-> Anti SQL-Injection on all pages
-> Source Code Encryption
-> Ability to use MySQLi
-> Recover Password Page
-> Compatibility with all PHP versions
-> Choose withdraw method (FaucetBox / Instant Withdraw)
-> Send Email to Advertiser When Their ads were all seen
-> Add view statistic to Advertiser (Number of ads seen per day, Monthly Statistics, Ads bought)
-> "Winnings on website" - Number of adds bought versus number of ads seen
-> Automatization of Withdraw System
-> Android mobile app
-> Other Languages (Portuguese, French and Spanish)

If you use this Source Code please give me the proper credits

If you're using this for comercial purposes you need to donate 10% of the Monthly income to this Bitcoin address: 1GGxGZJdeQYKu9C1MQPuiq1unMuhCMWCRh

By donating you're helping me to get better hardware to make better software. Sharing is Caring  Grin

Im going to update Blockchain API but I don't have Bitcoins to test and develop. If you want to help me please make a donation to here: 1GGxGZJdeQYKu9C1MQPuiq1unMuhCMWCRh

Disclaimer:
I am not responsible if you or someone loses Bitcoins, or if you get hacked dued to the lack of security or dued to another thing that may happen.
This is a project in development. So, you will experience bugs, lack of feactures, and many other things...
USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

nice idea, and also thank you for share!
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:53:09 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 04:26:51 PM by ZenJB

nice idea, and also thank you for share!
Thanks  Cheesy
Sharing is caring  Grin
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:31:13 PM

Have  you gotten any donations yet for this script?  It gets me upset when someone releases something free and gets nothing in return. I may have some bits for you if you have not gotten anything for this.

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

Have  you gotten any donations yet for this script?  It gets me upset when someone releases something free and gets nothing in return. I may have some bits for you if you have not gotten anything for this.
Until now I haven't received donations
TheGrimm

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:51:32 PM

It was not much since I am saving bitcoins myself but I gave a little something.

I hope others will help with donations if they use your script.

It may take a while to send..

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:41:20 PM

It was not much since I am saving bitcoins myself but I gave a little something.

I hope others will help with donations if they use your script.

It may take a while to send..
Thanks I realy apreciate it  Cheesy
TheGrimm

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:45:56 PM

Your welcome, I know its a tiny amount but better then nothing :-)

Honestly all these people seem "interested" but keep asking you to do more and more but offer nothing :-(, you should make a donation campaign and once a certain amount is raised you will release a new part/update the script.

No one donates to open source scripts but they are so fast to use it (not talking about your script but in general) its truly sad.

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:57:06 PM

Honestly all these people seem "interested" but keep asking you to do more and more but offer nothing :-(, you should make a donation campaign and once a certain amount is raised you will release a new part/update the script.

No one donates to open source scripts but they are so fast to use it (not talking about your script but in general) its truly sad.
Unfortunately thats true  Sad
I'm working on this script for almost a year and sometimes it gets demotivating to work on this script because I'm spending time that I could have spent on my other projects or doing something else
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 09:01:18 PM

well give any live demo url working with this script, So that can check accessibility and usability of script.
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:07:59 PM

well give any live demo url working with this script, So that can check accessibility and usability of script.
I'm doing that. I'm building my personal website that will have all of my projects and the live demo of this script
TheGrimm

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:09:09 PM

Unfortunately thats true  Sad
I'm working on this script for almost a year and sometimes it gets demotivating to work on this script because I'm spending time that I could have spent on my other projects or doing something else

Yea maybe just move on something else, This is not worth it, I had a few great ideas to start some much needed scripts (open source) but after looking at so many projects that been up over 1 year and receive 0 donations I decided not to, although I agree open source is good and much needed but I personally can not dedicate time on something that will give me 0 value long term you know.

I personally think it will be best if you work on something which will be profitable.

Although I know open source is basically this way (not just bitcoin related) (openssh got $3k in one year and its the most used protocol) and its hard to sell scripts due to people right away steal/pirate as soon as you start listing it for sale.

ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:54:00 PM

Unfortunately thats true  Sad

Yea maybe just move on something else, This is not worth it, I had a few great ideas to start some much needed scripts (open source) but after looking at so many projects that been up over 1 year and receive 0 donations I decided not to, although I agree open source is good and much needed but I personally can not dedicate time on something that will give me 0 value long term you know.

I personally think it will be best if you work on something which will be profitable.

Although I know open source is basically this way (not just bitcoin related) (openssh got $3k in one year and its the most used protocol) and its hard to sell scripts due to people right away steal/pirate as soon as you start listing it for sale.
I think I will move on. This project became a waste of daily time
I have just some more updates ready to be released just to finish the admin pannel
ZenJB (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:12:55 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 07:21:53 PM by ZenJB

Update 4:
Official Website Launched: http://zenjb.tk/livedemo/TXZoneScript/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: