Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Can do 3D/2D modeling in SolidEdge / AutoCAD for BTC  (Read 210 times)
Akarabzie (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:16:21 PM

Hey guys, new member but long time lurker.

I'm looking to offer my skills in 3-D modeling using Solidedge or 2-D drawings in AutoCAD. I can give you some examples of my work if needed but just some background I am a Mechanical Engineer specializing in Hydro Turbine design and I model/design on a somewhat daily basis. I can model just about anything you request and can also provide some limited animation of models if necessary. Unfortunately I cannot do FEA on the models at this time. I also do video editing on the side if anyone has the need.

BTC I will only take BTC as payment! BTC

Message me and we will discuss a rate for the work you want done and I can provide you a quote. I have done 3-D models of custom cooling systems for different bitminer enclosures / configurations. I will provide updates and proof of work while working on the project should you desire.

Cheers Grin

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: