Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9826 times)
Encraft (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:08:30 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 05:38:24 PM by Encraft

CoinDouble

To get rich, you have to be
making money while you’re asleep.

Double your BTC in 100 hours. With CoinDouble You will get
an automatic (instant) payment every single hour, total of 100 payments and your initial investment is doubled.

www.coindouble.com
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

INNOVATIVE & AUTOMATED BITCOIN PLATFORM
CoinDouble.com service has been designed & crafted to be simple, innovative and user-friendly.
Every single payment is automated, and processed instantly. After you have deposited the amount that you would
like to double, you will receive a new payment every hour, total of 100 payments. "CD" will generate you a
200% return in just 100 hours.
You can use the provided live data table on our homepage to track your progress,
payouts, and time-left. Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions, we will respond shortly.
Don't let your Bitcoins to sleep, start using them to earn!
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

How To Start?
  • ① Enter your Bitcoin adderess where to receive profit and press the "Start" Button at the top of the site.
  • ② Personal wallet will be generated for you, choose the amount and deposit funds to it, the minimum is 0.004 BTC
  • ③ Congratulations! Now you will receive profit instantly every hour for the next 100 hours and your investment is doubled.

Referral System. Great for those who can't invest.
To get a referral link, just click the "Start Now" button, enter your personal BTC Wallet
(Where you want to receive your earnings), and you will be presented with your own - unique referral link!
You will be able to see all referral commissions in the table "Referral Commissions" bellow.
For each of your referrals, who will make a deposit, not less than 0.004 BTC,
you will receive a grand 10% commission instantly to your Wallet!

Our Promotional Poster
http://www.coindouble.com/images/promo.png

Our Promotional Banner

www.coindouble.com

Payment proofs can be checked live on our homepage. Payments are instant, each hour.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
➤ Change-Log

✔ 19.12.2015

• New "Animated" Start Now button added.
  • Removed the "Red Line", under the table menu.
  • Design improvements, fixed 2 alignment issues.
  • Updated the Main Thread and Added "Change-Log"
  • Code optimizations for faster loading speed.
  • Daily Database Optimization for faster processing speed.
  • Added daily backups.

✔ 11.01.2016

We have plans to extend the web-site, adding a user account, to provide our clients more personalized experience.
Also, there will be a Public Chat, and we are looking for Chat Moderators right now!

To apply for a moderator, please send your CV or SkillSet to support@coindouble.com[/size][/color]

✔ 14.01.2016

Special for bitcointalk members.
First CoinDouble Giveaway.

✔ 15.01.2016[/b]

• lowered the minim deposit amount to 0.004btc .

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:13:25 PM

How long your site works?
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:15:46 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:56:33 PM by supermoney

EDIT.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:22:59 PM

I bought this web-site from the previous owner, which in fact was bad, as far as I have investigated.
Let's do a decent run, I did check the script it-self, it is pretty good, it can last long - with right administration.

We have plans to extend the web-site, adding a user account, to provide our clients more personalized experience.
Also, there will be a Public Chat, and we are looking for a Chat Moderators right now!

To apply for a moderator, please send your CV or SkillSet to support@coindouble.com

Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
level6

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:24:55 PM

CoinDouble

To get rich, you have to be
making money while you’re asleep.

Be the master of your income so you can get more out of life.
Receive 200% profit in just 100 hours! With CoinDouble You will get
an automatic (instant) payment every single hour, total of 100 payments!

www.coindouble.com

INNOVATIVE & AUTOMATED BITCOIN PLATFORM
CoinDouble.com service has been designed & crafted to be simple, innovative and user-friendly.
Every single payment is automated, and processed instantly. After you have deposited the amount that you would
like to double, you will receive a new payment every hour, total of 100 payments. "CD" will generate you a
200% return in just 100 hours.
You can use the provided live data table on our homepage to track your progress,
payouts, and time-left. Don't hesitate to contact us for any questions, we will respond shortly.
Don't let your Bitcoins to sleep, start using them to earn!

How To Start?
  • ① Enter your Bitcoin adderess where to receive profit and press the big blue button
  • ② Personal generated wallet will show up, choose the amount and deposit funds to it, the minimum is 0.01 BTC
  • ③ Congratulations! Now you will receive profit instantly every hour for the next 100hours

Referral System
To get a referral link, just click the "Start Now" button, enter your personal BTC Wallet
(Where you want to receive your earnings), and you will be presented with your own - unique referral link!
You will be able to see all referral commissions in the table "Referral Commissions" bellow.
For each of your referrals, who will make a deposit, not less than 0.01 BTC,
you will receive a grand 10% commission instantly to your Wallet!

Our Promotional Poster
http://www.coindouble.com/images/promo.png

This is an automated bitcoin platform, which allows users to earn bitcoins in a fast and efficient way.
System is very simple, and requires no special skills to use. Our developers are frequently updating the system,
and adding new features. Update information is shared on our social network accounts regularly. You can support
us just by sharing, liking, or tweeting about us in social networks, we are very grateful for using our system.

www.coindouble.com

➤ Change-Log

✔ 04.12.2015

• New "Animated" Start Now button added.
  • Removed the "Red Line", under the table menu.
  • Design improvements, fixed 2 alignment issues.
  • Updated the Main Thread and Added "Change-Log"
  • Code optimizations for faster loading speed.
  • Daily Database Optimization for faster processing speed.
  • Added daily backups.

I never received any payout! I want my money back!!
https://blockchain.info/tx/0191cbcdf212d3e2b3d9ad8f316732a57959c4cbc6047fdeca88faa55d2c86f8

bitcoin safe site ★★★ Win Free Bitcoins every hour!   www.freebitco.in ★★★
bitcoin safe site ★★★
bitcoin safe site ★★★
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:30:23 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:56:51 PM by supermoney

EDIT.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:51:26 PM

I have already spent my money for the script, so I will try to do my best to manage it properly.

PS. I did buy it from Devsoft! :O

I checked the script, it is fine. I considered since it works, I will try to do much better in administering.

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:54:29 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:57:05 PM by supermoney

EDIT.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:56:49 PM

I have already spent my money for the script, so I will try to do my best to manage it properly.

PS. I did buy it from Devsoft! :O

I understand that you bought script from DevSoft but did he sell you CoinDouble's template too?

Well yea, I bought full package, with everything ready-to-go. I think I should alter the design. Will search for a designer.

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:02:54 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:57:13 PM by supermoney

EDIT.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:10:13 PM

What I believe is that I CAN get it back on feet! I have plans for updates, and I have put in funds to pay investors. Soon moderators will be added, which will also help actually a lot (More info after receiving application).
I don't give a FU*K about DevSoft actually, I got now a good script from him anyways.  Cool

supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:18:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 12:57:19 PM by supermoney

EDIT.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:19:30 PM

You are a determined person, maybe dreaming too much as well, but not enough acknowledged to know that a HYIP can't run with the same name and design of a previous scam (in this case recent too). Good luck.

Thank you!

Feel free to post your payment proofs here! Smiley

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:40:14 AM

FYI OP you have just purchased a domain name that have been black listed as scam here, are you sure that you bought this?
brokenfate

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:23:00 AM

once scam is always be scam
no matter how much people changed tobe owner of this site
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:48:38 AM

47 payments already made since I took this over Smiley

Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 10:42:06 AM

Interesting twist. Cheesy

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:38:22 PM

We dont know if this you bought or its you are original owner..
Well you make new site if you want to.. but why wanna buy that sites already scam.

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:08:52 PM

site working until weekend, and they go away  Cheesy Cheesy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:42:24 PM

We dont know if this you bought or its you are original owner..
Well you make new site if you want to.. but why wanna buy that sites already scam.

Let's say, I am up to challenge. I believe I can get this back on feet. It looks nice, its works fine, autopays every hour. Its perfect IMO. Also a bonus is, that I have a quality script now Smiley
Well why not, if I don't stop making payments like previous owner did, it have a decent chance to come back to life Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: