Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:45:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9822 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

You should have used different domain name, using an old scam program name is not a good idea. if your really serious about this, atleast buy a new domain and get a new design

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Tromend

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:52:23 PM

You should have used different domain name, using an old scam program name is not a good idea. if your really serious about this, atleast buy a new domain and get a new design

I Agree, this should have been the way to go, I mean, you HAVE the script, just change the place its gonna be used, so people can begin to trust you. Then again, if this guy's serious about bringing this out of Scamwastelands then he will do anything in his hands to do so. I'm not putting any money in here, that for sure, but hey, he can try. And if he actually keeps paying for a long time, that would be double effect, getting a Scam site domain name and then making it legit after it was down in hell gives you credibility as nothing else can do. Which could be his aim to scam us. Who knows rly it's the internet anything can happen.
DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:00:51 PM

How is possible that there are people who trust in this kind of website? Someone say he scam over 15 BTCHuh? How is possible that users put 15BTC in garbage?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
Encraft (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:11:04 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 01:05:43 PM by Encraft

126 payments already paid. Please be so kind, and post your payments proofs Smiley

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

Let's say, I am up to challenge. I believe I can get this back on feet this is nothing but scam regrouping attempt, how can you claim to be interested in what have made people unhappy.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:08:53 PM

Every scam is the same Smiley

Just tried it for the lulz and will report after doubling

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:36:34 PM

Let's say, I am up to challenge. I believe I can get this back on feet this is nothing but scam regrouping attempt, how can you claim to be interested in what have made people unhappy.

No-one ever have revived a scam project, that's the challenge. It is actually possible, and I want to be the 1st one to achieve this! Smiley
No-one ever have seen a scam project sold and made long-lasting.

The strategy is simple. I keep paying, unlike previous owner did, I am gathering moderators, which will help with the up-comming chat, and possibly with our own Forum (There will be a Vote if we need that).
Technically at this moment this is not a scam site any-more! Smiley 

Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:34:21 AM

Tomorrow we plan to implement the first updates. Developer is almost done.
More information tomorrow.
Change-log also will be provided.

Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:25:13 AM

126 payments already paid. Please be so kind, and post your payments proofs Smiley
yeah alot deposit and payment had been made, but weird, its not payment from bicointalk?
i didint invest anything yet here.. hope to see if anyone here has invested on this site.
did you promote this site in alot of forum out there?

Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:32:36 AM

Has anyone really invested in here? I want to try bu it seem tere is no et feedbac so I'm still having second thoughts. Undecided

Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:53:16 AM

Has anyone really invested in here? I want to try bu it seem tere is no et feedbac so I'm still having second thoughts. Undecided

You can check the payment proofs on the website. Every payment have a blockchain.info link, which can not be faked.
In fact, there are people investing.

Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:54:23 AM

yeah alot deposit and payment had been made, but weird, its not payment from bicointalk?
i didint invest anything yet here.. hope to see if anyone here has invested on this site.
did you promote this site in alot of forum out there?

We will do promotion soon, we are now gathering moderators for that purpose.
(You can find how to apply in the thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323920.msg13520844#msg13520844)

Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:08:17 PM

296 payments already paid. Please be so kind, and post your payments proofs. Smiley

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 02:05:38 PM

Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tr/tx/d8c267f7ecf18cfaacd9193572fd69225837e42e562407c065b2330d4b37be9e
noni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:05:53 PM

This user that sold you the site was a well-known forum for PTCs, it shows that the scammer station right next to us
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:53:07 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 05:05:27 PM by Encraft

So, I have kindly asked 3 times, to post a payment proof, and no one trusted.

mentalpanda (Legit Random User)
Cared enough to post at-least one,
Thank you!

So I have decided to give a Bonus of BTC to this investor, directly to the provided wallet in the system.

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/2e0c67f03282df6e96d232538881532a5875674774eb5bc3afc5e6c6e2d50d91

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:10:12 PM

Thank you!

So I have decided to give a Bonus of BTC to this investor, directly to the provided wallet in the system.

TX: https://blockchain.info/tx/2e0c67f03282df6e96d232538881532a5875674774eb5bc3afc5e6c6e2d50d91

Not a trust matter, no one posted only because you didn't offered any reward for proof-posting Wink

I said that I will post after doubling and I will do, and maybe i will do it also after ROI.
As for now, I regularly received 21 payments, but summed up they represent less than 50% of my investment, so i'm still waiting....

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:35:01 PM

Thank you!

Not a trust matter, no one posted only because you didn't offered any reward for proof-posting Wink

I said that I will post after doubling and I will do, and maybe i will do it also after ROI.
As for now, I regularly received 21 payments, but summed up they represent less than 50% of my investment, so i'm still waiting....

This question is for everyone!
Should I be doing more bonuses or promotions? I am totally ok with giving back to community, and even more ok for people who managed to find a trust in this. I am not sure, if this will not damage the project, instead of improving, since what we do here is something what is never done! Smiley

Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:45:26 PM

What's the minimum amount to deposit,?

We did set it to 0.01 BTC.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:42:54 PM

The minimum to ivest in your site is too high dude, not allowing many users to risk their coins there

So you can put it lower and then many people can invest and post their proofs here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: