Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9826 times)
StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:29:32 PM

Hey its a long time now for my deposit to show on your website and go a single payment. Are you there?
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:48:23 PM

My investment too..
Just got 1 payment so far since yesterday. Im still waiting for payment.. is thit pay hourly isnt it? Saw my investment being paid 7/100. But just got one payment..
Is something wrong here OP?

malbert

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:55:08 PM

Working on a fix, just some errors, hold on a bit.

Theyre working on a fix. Let's wait and see.
Jake007

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:55:33 AM

Would like to join the give away

https://blockchain.info/tx/e4bd007c580849054ef0c9744277b42237ce61c831385f09b8cda1a1ba4549fe

This is the last payment received

btw Haven't receive payment 4 hrs ago

https://blockchain.info/address/152jNtoRoaVuibZB53y4ukssww5eCSvygJ

That is my address
imgirl240

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:20:51 AM

No payments for more than 10 hours. Admin, you told me it'll be fixed in 2 hours, but it wasn't. What's happening?
b1trad3r

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 02:45:48 AM

Good thing I accidentally sent that 0.1 to BTCSprout instead of into your hands...
Encraft (OP)

Activity: 159

Bitcoin Investor - Financial Analyst

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:41:34 AM

No payments for more than 10 hours. Admin, you told me it'll be fixed in 2 hours, but it wasn't. What's happening?

So, here is the insight in the current situation.
As we know, script we bought still used blockchain.info API, but an improved one on script side, to optimize requests, and don't overwhelm the limitations. We knew already, that we need to change the API at some point, which we actually did start already.

We did not plan the traffic to grow this fast, so the API got blocked much earlier, than we could switch to new one.

Currently developer is working his ass off to implement the "BlockTrail" API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
Which will be able to handle our sizes. I have already spoken to BlockTrail, and they are positive we can switch to them with no worries about limitation problems. They also will warn early, if there is an issue with limits, so we can actually be ready for situations like this.

Good News for Investors
Database saves every payment and deposit, which has been left out due to API down-time. This means, as soon as API is implemented, every missing payment will get sent.
This also means, that new deposits are still possible, we can programmatically trace every incoming deposit, and add them to the table in a matter of click.

Stay tuned for more info.

Offering Different Bitcoin Investment Solutions.
Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:48:08 AM

Thanks for the update, will continue to wait and if all works out will continue to deposit with you for your efforts.
imgirl240

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:40:31 AM

So, here is the insight in the current situation.
As we know, script we bought still used blockchain.info API, but an improved one on script side, to optimize requests, and don't overwhelm the limitations. We knew already, that we need to change the API at some point, which we actually did start already.

We did not plan the traffic to grow this fast, so the API got blocked much earlier, than we could switch to new one.

Currently developer is working his ass off to implement the "BlockTrail" API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
Which will be able to handle our sizes. I have already spoken to BlockTrail, and they are positive we can switch to them with no worries about limitation problems. They also will warn early, if there is an issue with limits, so we can actually be ready for situations like this.

Good News for Investors
Database saves every payment and deposit, which has been left out due to API down-time. This means, as soon as API is implemented, every missing payment will get sent.
This also means, that new deposits are still possible, we can programmatically trace every incoming deposit, and add them to the table in a matter of click.

Ok, that's good news. Thanks for letting us know. Good news that we'll be compensated for the missed hours!
Stay tuned for more info.
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 05:37:18 AM

Update!

The new BlockTrail API very soon will be in BETA State.
Moderators will participate as BETA Testers. We will provide the BTC for testing, and will let you keep them, as a thank-you.

Stay tuned for next update.

Freelancing in Bitcoin World - I can help you with lot of things, including giving you a part-time jobs (No ref shit).
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:20:05 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:23:00 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

Unfortunately, I have been in this section for a few months and I have seen enough of admins saying API's issue causing the lack of payment then soon enough no more news. I'm just naively wishing it won't be the case, this time round.
StrongGuy

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:37:24 AM

Unfortunately, I have been in this section for a few months and I have seen enough of admins saying API's issue causing the lack of payment then soon enough no more news. I'm just naively wishing it won't be the case, this time round.

Let's c what's going to happen. Also Saw your Sig, is that trustworthy website?
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:39:27 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:43:10 AM

Let's c what's going to happen. Also Saw your Sig, is that trustworthy website?

Yes. I have earned 0.03btc from their site so far. It's a ponzi game. Read their FAQ carefully.

What happens if there is no more funds in hot wallet?
In that case last deposits will be cancelled and recycled back into hot wallet. Remember to keep inviting after you join!

So only invest when you are sure/calculated that their wallet has enough to pay you back by the time your plan is paying out.
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:44:15 AM

^confused me talking about cryptoboost.

Sounds good Encraft but when can we expect to see our payments continue?
Encraft (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:46:49 AM

Sounds good but when can we expect to see our payments continue?

As I have mentioned before, the new API is already in BETA State, and Moderators are Testing it from Top to Bottom.
When it is confirmed that EVERYTHING is working fine with the new BlockTrail API, it will be placed online, and the payments will continue as normal, including the missing payments.
Please wait for an update.

StrongGuy

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

API issues equals site is falling apart, the truth of the matter is that api's don't usually ever fail and volume would not cause an api to fail.  Blockchain's api is more than capable of handling your volume its limitations within 5 minutes are 700 requests.

You are totally wrong. API's do fail. BlockChain.info currently is the worst choice, and they DO BLOCK API access instantly without warning, when their limits are exceeded.
Also, Projects like these can only use blockchain.info WITHOUT API KEY, because they don't give them out to ANY this type of Projects, so the limitations are LOW.

To be more correct, BlockChain API's do fail often. This is why we are now switching to BlockTrail API - https://www.blocktrail.com/api
They have MUCH Better limitations, and they actually do warn you, if there is an issue with the API Requests.

In the meantime update your website with the payments which were made yesterday.
StrokeOfLife

Hello there!

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:47:59 AM

Oops! My bad. Just wishing to share trustable websites with others from where I have earned from!
b1trad3r

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:50:58 AM

Oops! My bad. Just wishing to share trustable websites with others from where I have earned from!
No, I will not deposit your next payment there. Lol Wink

As I have mentioned before, the new API is already in BETA State, and Moderators are Testing it from Top to Bottom.
When it is confirmed that EVERYTHING is working fine with the new BlockTrail API, it will be placed online, and the payments will continue as normal, including the missing payments.
Please wait for an update.

@Encraft, was looking for more of a 'by mid-day tomorrow' answer but I appreciate your fast response.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: