Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindouble.com ✔ Double your Bitcoins ✔ 0.004 min dep ✔ New Funds ✚ Giveaways  (Read 9822 times)
winnie1971

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

Hey, my deposit yesterday of 0.004 BTC is not showing and I am not receiving any payouts since then. This is my deposit transaction yesterday. 33KgKqbHaBVLsv1y7sXoysMat3MzPQeJ3q Sent 0.004 BTC to 19KCpdiUppScnUzE9DCK4VTkGEs4Kmn32U Status Complete Sent at 01/16/2016 01:49 pm Reference ID e3902c8cof with https://blockchain.info/tx/2477bd336e800f03e4cb971bca0cab64dd16b49d9b6db3ab464974f5c5da3e07
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:36:04 AM

Its a scam dude, I wouldn't expect to see any of that money again.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:39:31 AM

Hey, my deposit yesterday of 0.004 BTC is not showing and I am not receiving any payouts since then. This is my deposit transaction yesterday. 33KgKqbHaBVLsv1y7sXoysMat3MzPQeJ3q Sent 0.004 BTC to 19KCpdiUppScnUzE9DCK4VTkGEs4Kmn32U Status Complete Sent at 01/16/2016 01:49 pm Reference ID e3902c8cof with https://blockchain.info/tx/2477bd336e800f03e4cb971bca0cab64dd16b49d9b6db3ab464974f5c5da3e07
This already scam.
Didn't you see before you invest Grin something like API issue and the problem until now never fix. So then its a scam already.
Sorry for your loss.. next time becareful

StrongGuy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:42:20 AM

Invested in a scam. I like it Smiley.  How do such people live on money got by cheating people. Yo sir enjoy our hard earned money.

Nice scam. Cheesy. If you double or send back initial money, then I'll take back these comments.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:50:56 AM

It looks like the OLD and THE NEW owner scams its members, a clear sign of scam from the start since he cant afford to pay for a new domain name, how can he afford to pay everyone after the 1st round. its all over guys. dont try to fall for its next scam project. too bad no one is in profit  except the admin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:05:43 AM

It looks like the OLD and THE NEW owner scams its members, a clear sign of scam from the start since he cant afford to pay for a new domain name, how can he afford to pay everyone after the 1st round. its all over guys. dont try to fall for its next scam project. too bad no one is in profit  except the admin

Cause all the 'pro' investors think.. if we go in 'first' we will get to earn first before it collapses...
Too bad.. this is not always the case.
Playing luck and throwing money randomly and hope it pays off... usually is just waste of time and money.. at the end plus and minus.. not worth it like lose $ or earn a bit at most.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
winnie1971

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:17:50 AM

Admin, please explain what happened to my deposit? Are you giving false promises? It is my first time and I felt so unlucky to trust your site. Please do something about it. Many people are waiting and still holding to your promise. We are waiting for your fast action. I do hope you will not scam us like other HYIP sites.
StrongGuy

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:20:48 AM

Admin, please explain what happened to my deposit? Are you giving false promises? It is my first time and I felt so unlucky to trust your site. Please do something about it. Many people are waiting and still holding to your promise. We are waiting for your fast action. I do hope you will not scam us like other HYIP sites.

He's been online for long time. Goes offline and comes back online. But never responds here, so understand and move ahead. We've been scammed . Smiley

Long Live OP Cheesy
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

Wow.. hoping HYIP not to SCAM people?
Seriously? I think you need a bit help.. not in investing section but more on.. maybe IQ or common sense.. no offense to u or trying to sound rude.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

It looks like the OLD and THE NEW owner scams its members, a clear sign of scam from the start since he cant afford to pay for a new domain name, how can he afford to pay everyone after the 1st round. its all over guys. dont try to fall for its next scam project. too bad no one is in profit  except the admin

Cause all the 'pro' investors think.. if we go in 'first' we will get to earn first before it collapses...
Playing luck and throwing money randomly and hope it pays off... usually is just waste of time and money.. at the end plus and minus.. not worth it like lose $ or earn a bit at most.

Gettin in first has an advantage, you will have more chance to get in profit zone, but the admin has no intention to bring someone in profit thats a different case.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:33:47 AM

Gettin in first has an advantage, you will have more chance to get in profit zone, but the admin has no intention to bring someone in profit thats a different case.

Yes, it has 'more' chance, but some admins knew this type thinking and has no intention for early birds... this is NOT the FIRST case in scamming..
Many had happened and the 'first' batch to get in get 'killed'/scammed.

A scam will be a scam.

cerals28

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:44:06 AM

Yes, it has 'more' chance, but some admins knew this type thinking and has no intention for early birds... this is NOT the FIRST case in scamming..

Sorry but every 'pro' does not invest in a site that has previously scammed. Coindouble already scammed once and you idiots believed him for the second time...
This is all your own fault as the saying goes...
"Fool me once, shame one me...Fool me twice, shame on you"
StrongGuy

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:46:56 AM

Sorry but every 'pro' does not invest in a site that has previously scammed. Coindouble already scammed once and you idiots believed him for the second time...
You are true sir. But we newbies saw some good payouts. And some old members also posted out payment confirmation so we (some) went ahead and invested. 

Not whining about money lost. No point in that.
chalkboard99

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:53:48 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2016, 09:15:17 AM by chalkboard99

It looks like the OLD and THE NEW owner scams its members, a clear sign of scam from the start since he cant afford to pay for a new domain name, how can he afford to pay everyone after the 1st round. its all over guys. dont try to fall for its next scam project. too bad no one is in profit  except the admin

You are true sir. But we newbies saw some good payouts. And some old members also posted out payment confirmation so we (some) went ahead and invested. 

Doesn't matter if newbies post proof or hero member does...if they are dumb enough to fall for the same scam twice, that's their own problem.
Make decisions based on your own thoughts.

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
StrongGuy

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:55:35 AM

Doesn't matter if newbies post proof or hero member does...if they are dumb enough to fall for the same scam twice, that's their own problem

True. I've should have searched about the program earlier. But your program is success. I'll focus on it. Cheesy.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:01:14 AM

True. I've should have searched about the program earlier. But your program is success. I'll focus on it. Cheesy.

Suggest you careful with it as well, his project is still new, who knows it be gone in a wk or mth..

A scam will be a scam.

StrongGuy

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:03:14 AM

Suggest you careful with it as well, his project is still new, who knows it be gone in a wk or mth..

Yes I'm following that. I'm investing small amount and doubling that in some websites and 170% on his. I'm spending the amount which I can afford to lose. No point to invest a big amount and lose.
chalkboard99

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:15:44 AM

Criticise as you will, 13 days and going strong we have nearly completed 2 full cycles

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
rogercraft

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

The site seems to be working today again to capture new "clients".

Anyone paid recently?

Encraft, where are you to inform about the API broke, script to save last deposits, payments, etc? 
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

The site seems to be working today again to capture new "clients".

Anyone paid recently?

Encraft, where are you to inform about the API broke, script to save last deposits, payments, etc? 

No payout, Admin already pull the plug, its over. API issue is just a smoke screen for impending scam.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀