Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swimsuit Model starts new Bitcoin Marketing Agency  (Read 314 times)
CoinCutieTV (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:57:02 AM

When you first hear swimsuit model, your first thought may not exactly be descriptive of a tech savy, well-educated businesswoman. That’s until you meet, Adella Pasos. This powerful businesswoman and entrepreneur has taken every opportunity to disrupt stereotypes. She’s shared her passion for growing brands from the ground up with entrepreneurs worldwide. Before she transitioned into the entertainment and modeling industry, for the past decade, she’s worked with Startups, Small Businesses, and Fortune 500 Corporations that recognize the value of marketing. Adella’s strong emphasis on marketing strategy has enabled her to give many clients the ability to access their niche market via online, social media, mobile, merchandising, and events.

Author of the book, “How to Make Money Online: The Ultimate Playbook for Success”, She hosts a football themed TV show called, Ask Adella, where she helps entrepreneurs create, grow and monetize their business. Adella wants to help the world understand the benefits of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, the future of the blockchain technology, and engage with the community to help increase its exposure.

Her bitcoin marketing agency, Crypto Marketers is accepting new clients daily and is focused on helping businesses with the following services:

Content Marketing Strategy – Content marketing builds communities, inspires engagement and increases rankings via creation and sharing of high quality, problem-solving content.

Web Design and Development – Living in a digital world where first impressions count on an outstanding web design, we convert visitors to customers

Social Media Marketing – Be the socialite of the party. Are people saying great things about your business? If not, let our experts help.

Email Marketing – This amazing marketing tool provides an effective connection with your targeted audience, delivering ROI.

Digital Consultancy – Aiming to define a tight digital strategy, we specialize in Pay-per-Click, Digital Media Buys, and Mobile Ads.

Reputation Management - Increase positive brand and keyword content driven search results or dissipate negative content that appears within search engines through brand or keyword searches, or both.

If your business needs these services, request a quote and add the code: BITCOINTALK for 25% off your first order.

http://www.CryptoMarketers.com

About Crypto Marketers
We deliver a personal, passionate & tailored service to each and every one of our clients, big or small. Helping each business grow with award winning tools & solutions. Because we understand your bitcoin and cryptocurrency market, we are able to craft meaningful stories appealing to the emotions of your target customer. We help increase your brand value and overall presence online.

Join Adella Online:
https://onename.com/askadella
https://www.twitter.com/askadella
https://www.zapchain.com/u/t_1918574402

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:19:24 AM

I definitely like the idea and the site itself has been nicely put together. Personally I don't have a business or project per say but I buy and sell domains and I think there is a huge market there that you could tap into. I think you should look into it and maybe even create a special section for domainers. I might be interested to use your service to get some of my domains for sale out there  Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:50:03 PM

Unique name, so it company based on marketing which can promote a business services related bitcoin? It can promote all services related bitcoin?
Btw I'm not see your profile company there, like who the team, I think it's not adella alone right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: