Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign is good?  (Read 1291 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:25:20 AM

This has been very helpful to me too
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:01:29 AM

It really depends on you if you are a person that is online every day.
If not they are some campaign that just pay when you post and that for me is okay.

You can look her https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 just research for a couple of hours.
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:54:25 AM

Ironically, two campaigns are running for people like you/Jr. members -> secondstrade, yobit.
Critically, no other legal campaigns (with higher payments) will accept you.
P.S. Wait for your rank growth and establish your account to join a more better campaign.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:10:11 AM

Check out that link that was sent to you earlier in the thread it is kept up to date and gives you all the information you are looking for.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:26:45 AM

Ironically, two campaigns are running for people like you/Jr. members -> secondstrade, yobit.
Critically, no other legal campaigns (with higher payments) will accept you.
P.S. Wait for your rank growth and establish your account to join a more better campaign.

Yeah how higher your rank is how much better paid you will get. Just try some signature campaign and later just when you have more experience go for others. Also just signature campaign when you are young I think is a great idea to do.
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

Only information you need about signature campaigns is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

It is worth joining one even if you do not post much. You will still earn each time you do post if you choose such campaign and those earnings will then sum up slowly. Please do not do like so many others and start spamming posts which are clearly written just for the sake of posting. Read the actual topics and participate in the conversation like you would normally, don't even think about the signature campaign and it will be good. That way you actually earn without even thinking about it while doing something you like.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:16:39 AM

I see that you have a signature campaign what is your experience with it for now?
It is nice right for just posting and earning some money.

You can look in the threads about signature just research what is best for you.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:26:57 AM

I see that you have a signature campaign what is your experience with it for now?
It is nice right for just posting and earning some money.

You can look in the threads about signature just research what is best for you.

I see it as earning money on the go... I am here either way so why not earn some money while browsing/posting/helping others...
adicted

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:46:19 AM

Just a heads up to you OP, its obvious that you have already joined a signature campaign so I guess you don't need answers anymore. It would be a good idea if you'll lock this thread to avoid more unnecessary replies. Good luck on your campaigning Wink
Imoote (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:43:50 AM

I want to ask you something else ..
If one bitcoin address bitcointalk.org used two accounts with the same signature campaign if it is allowed? Is there any impact?
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:49:31 AM

If one bitcoin address bitcointalk.org used two accounts with the same signature campaign if it is allowed? Is there any impact?
Ironically, Bitcointalk allows this type of action unless and until the/your posts aren't crappy.
Critically, campaign manager decides this rule (for their campaign). This question is supposed to be asked to the campaign manager you are joining.
P.S. Basically,, most/all campaign managers deny this type of action.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

Clearly its not allowed, all signature campaign will not accept 2 account managed by same person to promoting their company.
What's the reason? I think people already know, bad Idea to accept alt account to promoting same ads it will make not effective.
Don't try to do it or you will get kicked for any campaign forever.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
adicted

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:00:17 PM

Its not allowed by campaign managers and you were just risking both of your accounts being banned on the campaign you'll be part of. Additionaly there is also a chance that you will "unintentionally" spam on this forum using multiple accounts and that might lead to banning your bitcointalk accounts. Not recommended at all. Just focus on one account and you'll be good
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:50:53 PM

why would you not create one more address which doesn't takes more than a second of your time ? However,it depends on the campaign you are enrolled in as there were some campaigns (coinomat & coinoindex) which allowed multi accounts,but most of the recent campaigns do not allow that,maybe try yobit etc.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:03:35 PM

Hey I now Jr. Members and I want to register a signature campaign, but I am very confused signature campaign which was very nice.
1. Suggest to me where a good signature campaign
2. The pay must per week
3. That proved to pay
Please include also link the topic of the signature campaign
Thank you
many signature campaign list that you can use, one thing the problem is no free slots or full,
you can try to see the list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
I suggest you to use secondstrade, better than sign camp yobit
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

Each signature have their own rule and from what i see till now most of the campaign doesn't allow multiple accounts of same person in the same campaign. But i think it is allowed if you join different campaigns but remember the quality of post is key thing rather than post count. Be helpful, be productive and try to post that add something to the thread.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
teonoaro

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:05:27 PM

Signature campaigns are good for people who want some bitcoins every week. You need to be well in writing in English. Simply bla bla blurring and spamming the threads are not a good sign to join a signature campaign. You need to post constructively. Most of the signature campaigns are paying well. Almost all of the signature campaigns are paying weekly. Some good campaigns paying out automatically every week. As per your member rank, you have a great opportunity to get some good coins every week with signature campaigns. From now on, try to write constructive posts and participate in discussions with good content. You can get into good campaigns lately and you're deserved to attract good prices. Good luck.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:11:04 PM

Hey I now Jr. Members and I want to register a signature campaign, but I am very confused signature campaign which was very nice.
1. Suggest to me where a good signature campaign
2. The pay must per week
3. That proved to pay
Please include also link the topic of the signature campaign
Thank you

Yes , signature campaigns gives a decent amount of money every week/month to there advertisers for wearing there signatures, Some campaigns pays per post amd some have fixed rate .Signature campaigns are good till you are good ,if you spam it's nit good for you then.If you need to earn some good money then wait till you reach Full Member RANK.
Here is the list : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Select any campaign which accepts Junior Members.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:57:17 PM

Signature campaign is good but for your rank check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.0, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=751056.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907271.0
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:45:49 PM

i will says its depends on the campaign, I dont know if it's not allowed in this forum
but I see there are some users secondstrade campaigns using the same address,
and no problems
I think it depends on the campaign, but most campaign prohibit multiple account and ban who violate
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: