Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facing 10 years in prison!  (Read 578 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:33:30 AM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/feds-pilot-smuggle-200000-cash-36228206

Federal prosecutors say a commercial airline pilot tried to smuggle in nearly $200,000 in undeclared currency at New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport.

Dallas resident Anthony Warner was arrested Sunday shortly after arriving as a passenger on a flight from Mumbai, India. He was charged with bulk cash smuggling and making false statements.

Prosecutors say Warner had $196,000 that was wrapped in newspaper. They say he also had 10 rings, four sets of earrings and other assorted jewelry.

Warner was released on a $100,000 bond. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted on both counts.

A telephone number for Warner can't be located. Warner is being represented by the federal public defender's office, which normally declines to comment on its clients.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 03:34:43 AM

In Canada, you try that and they seize the money!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:49:55 AM

Huh, should of used Bitcoin Wink

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:22:24 AM

He should've use Cryptsy, withdrawing a little at a time.
Harrington

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:03:24 AM

He must be very regret that he didn't know bitcoin.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 06:06:53 AM

Tell me where you can cash in $200,000 worth of bitcoin with no issues?  When I cashed in some of my coin to build my house, I had to declare it as income and I paid taxes on it.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:03:34 AM

Tell me where you can cash in $200,000 worth of bitcoin with no issues?  When I cashed in some of my coin to build my house, I had to declare it as income and I paid taxes on it.

I'm sure the irs loved you for it to.

Atleast he wouldn't have to smuggle it, so he pays some taxes (35%)? on it but no jail.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:36:52 AM

He could've easily sold the cash for coins, then once in the states make small needed purchases for the household, Christmas gifts, other gifts, etc., he would spend moneys on anyway. Cloaking a $200K windfall is much easier than doing the same for $1M, with even that accomplishable.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

I agree, local bitcoin is great but I don't think you'll easily sell 200k worth of bitcoin xD

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:16:17 AM

He should've use Cryptsy, withdrawing a little at a time.

ahhaha no kidding.. OR Cryptsy CHINA !

I bet the pilot was bring back his money after dropping off the drugs.

I smuggled Drugs on an airplane before so i actually know about it..
I even got caught LOL

I had a bag with drug stuff like pipes & what not.
And a pile of weapons including a nasty evil looking diving knife and a real switch-blade.
As well as some little tools i could use to clean a up a pipe with a folding knife.
Prob some other nasty shit i forgot about too..
Such as an ounce of weed tucked in the front of pants.
And i was stoned as a mother fucker too !

The girl opened my bad start pulling it all out and she had a rather odd look on her face..
oh fuck here we go..
I had that bad PACKED tight too with tons of shit.. i was moving so i brought all kinds of whacked crap.
She looked at me and said next time don't bring tools.. they can be used to dismantle the airplane.
The guy beside her pretended he didn't see anything.. same with Security close by.
She quickly shoved the shit back in the bag and said BYE !
AND I KNOW my weed stunk like crazy too !
I even smoked it in the parking lot before i went in with my bro.. 2 doobs back to back.
When i got on the plane i said.. BEER now women !
She said we have to wait until we got to altitude and then i got my beer(s)

As i was thinking of this i realized it never even occurred to me they could have been waiting for me
when i arrived to arrest me.. all i cared about was getting a beer in me.

When i arrived i found my old buddies i was going to move in with hanging out
in a run down house with a van seat for furniture and a sink of dishes that had been there 6 months
and people hanging out smoking crack.. drinking and waiting for my Kelowna / BC BUD.

Where was i ?
Where VOD lives AHAHHAHA

I am sure all the little pussies here will be shocked and outraged by my story.
They will be tossing & turning in their cribs tonight Sad

THIS happened 2 yrs before 9/11 roughly
After i bet i woudl have gotten arrested ROFL

Like i give a fuck..
I got arrested for throwing a stolen sports car in a ditch sideways way back
and i lit up a joint in city cells and had 3 guards walk in snapping rubber gloves at me saying come with me..
I gave them a huge grin and said no problem.. then arched my back and said i don't wear underwear
and gave 'em a good eye full of my asshole.
Then they said i thought you had no tattoo's and i said whooooops i forgot..
gave em a fake name and they let me go after my weed dealer buddy confirmed my fake name
over the phone.. i used an NBA basketball players name LOL
Then when i got out i lit up the rest of my joint with the mini bic lighter still in my mini-pocket.
The stupid fucking pigs never did find my joint+lighter and i smoked it in the parking lot entrance of the cops station
then went directly to my dealers place to tell him my story & say thanks and to get that damn bag of weed i STILL wanted.
Then i laughed my ass off.

I have no criminal record.

Lots of stories though LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: