Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dashad.io Dash Advertising  (Read 2592 times)
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:55:24 AM

Hello Bitcointalk Community,

I'd like the first to welcome you to the first Dash exclusive advertising site. Currently slated to open on the 31st of this month. We are happy to be able to provide this service to the Dash and cryptocoin community.

You can visit us at https://dashad.io

It has been in development for several months now and we are working on the final touches. Some of the cosmetics are still being worked on currently as we finish the systems in place.

All transactions are processed solely in Dash. Other currencies may be possible at a later date in time.

We chose Dash because we feel it has remarkable potential as a cryptocurrency and feel there were not enough services that target this great coin.

Account signups are currently open but are not currently accepting publisher applications till the 31st of this month. Advertisers if they so choose are welcome to submit an application for pre-approval process but any ads will not be served untill the 31st as well.

We currently have an IPO on BTCPOP which we have used to fund needed server upgrades and other needed purchases. It ends tomorrow and apologize for not saying sooner in case some of you wanted to get in on a 10% stake in the projects profits. After tomorrow the remaining will be converted to shares and traded on BTCPOP under DAD/DashAd if you have an interest. We are unsure how many of the non-dilutable shares will be placed on the market (10000 total).

If anyone has any questions about this please feel free to ask and I will do the best I can to answer any you may have.

So thanks for reading!
Jerry
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 09:50:15 AM

Hi,
my balance its frozen and i cant withdrawal

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

Hello, I'm terribly sorry. I wasn't watching this topic for some reason. You can put in a ticket through the site or create one directly with support@dashad.io

I've tried referencing your username here but don't see a match. If you create a ticket we can get this sorted for you straight away. When you post a ticket please be sure to give your username used when logging in.

Sorry again for not watching this post. That has been fixed.
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

We are happy to announce that we now accept Bitcoin and 30+ types of altcoins as payment methods through shapeshift.io
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:42:05 PM

What's your ads network model? CPC - etc...
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:00:35 AM

We're currently utilizing a CPM network. Chances are there will be more implementations in the future.
altcoinlinks2

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:19:40 PM

We're currently utilizing a CPM network. Chances are there will be more implementations in the future.

what is your rate per 1000 views
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

Currently the rate is 0.00210000 Dash. Last week it was 0.0014. It's been steadily rising as more advertisers come to the platform. There is a base rate we pay publishers in the event there are no advertisers available to them. We utilize a bid based system so there is more flexibility for the advertisers.
altcoinlinks2

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Currently the rate is 0.00210000 Dash. Last week it was 0.0014. It's been steadily rising as more advertisers come to the platform. There is a base rate we pay publishers in the event there are no advertisers available to them. We utilize a bid based system so there is more flexibility for the advertisers.

Great thank you today i have not received any payments is this due to the system change and will you be compensating missed balance?
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

Yes all payments are logged. We've had such a influx of users it put more strain on the network that was expected. We've added two new replication servers for the data and are parsing through the backlog. We were hoping for a more relaxed transition, but all payments will be pushed through and stats should reflect properly soon.
Sorry for taking longer to get back to you. I'm watching the topic so I'm not sure why I'm not receiving notifications. If in doubt use our support portal or email and you'll get a faster response then me checking here every day or so.
altcoinlinks2

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:54:25 PM

Yes all payments are logged. We've had such a influx of users it put more strain on the network that was expected. We've added two new replication servers for the data and are parsing through the backlog. We were hoping for a more relaxed transition, but all payments will be pushed through and stats should reflect properly soon.
Sorry for taking longer to get back to you. I'm watching the topic so I'm not sure why I'm not receiving notifications. If in doubt use our support portal or email and you'll get a faster response then me checking here every day or so.

Awesome thank you have a blessed day
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:00:21 PM

Im interested ill join now
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:05:19 PM

Just singed up.. looks good..
altcoinlinks2

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:40:45 PM

Received all my back payments Grin thank you
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:17:21 PM

Not a problem. Smiley Like I said we've had a massive influx of users. Approximately 3.4 million unique views a day growth in addition to what was there. We've managed to do many code optimizations and should be adding another server to handle future load towards the end of the month.
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

On a side note if anybody has any interest.. We've carved out 10% of the company into 10,000 non dilutable shares on btcpop. Some people are selling a few fairly cheap. Payouts are every 4 months for 10% of the companies earnings.
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:03:29 PM

Thanks for payment, great platform, keep working

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:05:14 AM

We keep working everyday. Smiley It's definitely a soul sucker. Wink
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:43:15 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 01:57:23 PM by wdnj

What's min Withdrawal for publisher ? is withdrawal instantly?

BTW how to create another ad space for same site Smiley  Ad Size Status Pending for Approved site Shocked
CoinEnthusiast (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:16:10 AM

What's min Withdrawal for publisher ? is withdrawal instantly?

BTW how to create another ad space for same site Smiley  Ad Size Status Pending for Approved site Shocked

Minimum withdrawal is 0.1 Dash. It's instant. Thanks for pointing that out. It's a bug. Normally if your site has been approved any following sizes should automatically approved.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm still not getting email notifications on this topic for some reason.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: