Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News Amazon bans authors Crypto Books and Bitcoin Books  (Read 1147 times)
247bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:49:05 PM

Why would Amazon ban math books and books on Bitcoin's possible connection to the NSA?

It gives the authors wild claims validation in my opinion.

Things that make you go hmmm

http://247bitcoinnews.com/news/amazon-bans-bitcoin-and-crypto-books-by-dr-adoni/

The books they reference are still sold on an eBook site that takes BITCOIN.

It could be Bitcoin is how banned authors can still sell books.

LOL
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:57:19 PM

im guessing the link lacks deep thought and actual quotes from amazon.
and has alot of speculation..

EDIT
oh look its sol adoni trying his crap again.. i was right
the guy never gives up

anyone interested.. sol adoni has never wrote a book. let alone 3.. its a fictional and desparate guy trying to get some recognition.. the news website belongs to him, infact he has several websites all trying to make this faker famous..

summary:
its a non-story with no actual bases.. move along and ignore

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:01:15 PM

who's sol adoni? never heard of him and looks like he's always claiming (with no proof) this and that on his sites. I'm surprised that there are people who actually buy those books.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

who's sol adoni? never heard of him and looks like he's always claiming (with no proof) this and that on his sites. I'm surprised that there are people who actually buy those books.

http://www.soladoni.com

Lol. Seems like this guy have some problem wit self-esteem...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:06:33 PM

Amazing how some just LIE over and over

Dr. Adoni has no books

Just search Amazon and BN and Itunes, he has a lot of books and many have ranks meaning they sell

Just put your head in the sand and ignore it, it will go away.

haha

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sol+adoni

im guessing the link lacks deep thought and actual quotes from amazon.
and has alot of speculation..

EDIT
oh look its sol adoni trying his crap again.. i was right
the guy never gives up

anyone interested.. sol adoni has never wrote a book. let alone 3.. its a fictional and desparate guy trying to get some recognition.. the news website belongs to him, infact he has several websites all trying to make this faker famous..

summary:
its a non-story with no actual bases.. move along and ignore
247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:08:42 PM

This image says it all

http://www.soladoni.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/amazonblock1112016.jpg

Amazon notice they banned 3 books on Crytpo and Bitcoin all by Dr. Adoni

LOL

Obviously, someone is trying to keep his books from the world, come on since when does Amazon BAN books on crypto and bitcoin?

It validates his claims, IMO.

So above you see people saying 'no proof' or 'no substance' and the article has that image.

IT PROVES AMAZON BANNED 3 CRYPTO/BITCOIN books

That's a huge story.

What's in the books that Amazon has banned?

Well the author is famous for saying certain math professors are NSA Spies and the NSA has backdoored modern crypto.

Seems Snowden said the same thing but he didn't have the high level info that explains HOW THEY DID IT.

These books have that info, the PRIME ALGORITHM creates relationships amongst large primes released by groups controlled by the NSA like NiST.

Now some like to see their names high on popular threads so they piss all over threads they don't like.

HUGE STORY

It's a big deal.

Banned authors get major press the story will have legs.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:12:23 PM

his books

his?
you mean YOU
you tried this crap last year. and now your trying it again.. its not new, its not special. your not doing anything that you havnt done before

stop trying to sell yourself

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:15:03 PM

that's what I meant by his sites. that and several other more. I just never heard of the guy on the internet before. if this (and some few I can't find again) is true--

In the 1990's Dr. Adoni created the 8 Prime Spirals and destroyed modern cryptology, it is how the NSA now cracks every encryption method. The 8 Prime Spirals were recently tested in PyPrimes and it is the fastest prime number algorithm there is.

--then shouldn't he be well known?

obvious lies are obvious.  Grin
247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:15:15 PM

his books

his?
you mean YOU
you tried this crap last year. and now your trying it again.. its not new, its not special. your not doing anything that you havnt done before

shut up, you think anyone that mentions Dr. Adoni is him.

GO AWAY franky you've been outed as a FRAUD

Amazon banned his Bitcoin books and the story will be viral soon

It's a big deal for bitcoin, it gets lots of people talking about how DANGEROUS IT IS

haha
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:16:38 PM

This image says it all

LOL

Obviously, someone is trying to keep his books from the world, come on since when does Amazon BAN books on crypto and bitcoin?

So above you see people saying 'no proof' or 'no substance' and the article has that image.

That's a huge story.

Well the author is famous for saying certain math professors are NSA Spies and the NSA has backdoored modern crypto.

Seems Snowden said the same thing but he didn't have the high level info that explains HOW THEY DID IT.

These books have that info, the PRIME ALGORITHM creates relationships amongst large primes released by groups controlled by the NSA like NiST.

Now some like to see their names high on popular threads so they piss all over threads they don't like.

HUGE STORY

It's a big deal.

I agree, definitely interesting.  If the books were not a threat or have valuable information why ban them?  Is it about this particular person or simply the subject?  

I love Bitcoin
247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

he is well known, only you have DISINFO agents like franky spewing LIES about him

he's been talking on the net since 1995 about his 30 mod prime theory that creates all primes above 5

that's a huge new theory in prime number theory

it's 100% true 30 mod prime theory or prime spirals got tested by pyprimes

it was the fastest algorith, the guys work was 100% validated by pyprimes, yet you see NSA DISINFO agents like franky spewing LIES

the guy is a big deal in math and publishing

Just search SOL ADONI on search engines, amazon, bn, itunes, he's all over these places

Yet you see franky LIAR saying no books and bs

Shut up franky this is a HUGE STORY Amazon has banned his math and bitcoin books

NOW BUY THEM

See why

that's what I meant by his sites. that and several other more. I just never heard of the guy on the internet before. if this (and some few I can't find again) is true--

In the 1990's Dr. Adoni created the 8 Prime Spirals and destroyed modern cryptology, it is how the NSA now cracks every encryption method. The 8 Prime Spirals were recently tested in PyPrimes and it is the fastest prime number algorithm there is.

--then shouldn't he be well known?
blunderer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

Dr. Adoni is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Dr. Adoni hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.

The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

TL;DR: Be nice to Him.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:22:03 PM

Amazon still has plenty of Bitcoin books for sale. A quick search showed up a load of them including Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.

http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Bitcoin-Unlocking-Digital-Cryptocurrencies-ebook/dp/B00QJDYKJO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1452618953&sr=8-4&keywords=bitcoin

This thread's title is a little ambiguous, and made me think it mean't amazon had banned all Bitcoin books. Changing it to "Breaking News Amazon bans Books by sol adoni" would make it clearer.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:23:21 PM

many have noticed his failings before and have thrown him to the curb.. here is just one example last year

This is Sol Adoni:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=727145.0

It's an elaborate troll/FUD campaign by an annoying guy with a ton of sockpuppet accounts and websites.

He's been banned from other forums unrelated to bitcoin for doing similar things with tons of fake accounts.

Also from the whois of ciaproject.org:
Domain Name:CIAPROJECT.ORG
Domain ID: D173493214-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-08-01

247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:24:39 PM

This image says it all

http://www.soladoni.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/amazonblock1112016.jpg

LOL

That's a huge story.

HUGE STORY

It's a big deal.

I agree, definitely interesting.  If the books were not a threat or have valuable information why ban them?  Is it about this particular person or simply the subject?  

Cha CHING

You got it, in one day Amazon targets his crypto/bitcoin books, BANNED

Yet his books are all over amazon still that have nothing to do with crypto or bitcoin

BIG STORY

great for bitcoin since now the major media will cover HE IS BANNED, not all his books only his MATH AND BITCOIN BOOKS

A banned BITCOIN BOOK is huge for bitcoin

If it gets into major media, bitcoin is a big story again

BITCOIN BOOKS BANNED

that's HUGE

what's in these books that Amazon is banning them

Oh the guy that was huge news in bitcoin when the books came out that many bitcoin news sites carried

What was it two summers ago he released the books and right away it was huge story in bitcoin land

Now the story is crossing over to main stream news, why, a math professor has his books on bitcoin and crypto BANNED?

WOW

It validates his whole story

PLUS IT IS HUGE FOR BITCOIN

Big bitcoin storyIMO

That has crossover potential into major media, how often does a math professor get his math and crypto books banned?

NEVER

Well why?

Hmmm, well he says his new theory is huge in prime theory and the NSA is doing all they can to suppress it

He says bitcoin is an nsa/cia project

Controversial stuff, but worth banning?

The banning of his 3 books validates how explosive his books really are.

247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:27:41 PM

Dr. Adoni is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Dr. Adoni hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.

The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

TL;DR: Be nice to Him.

He appeared 20 years ago, the FACT is the Feds had him in many jails and prisons for FIVE YEARS of the past 20. He has 6 cites in the US Supreme Court over it.

See SIX CASES in the US Supreme Court

AMAZING

http://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?Search=adonai-adoni&type=Supreme-Court=Dockets

Why?

He's that dangerous.

Best thing is the Judge that did the work for the Feds was just TORCHED in his home, BURNT TO A CRISP.

Vengeance is MINE saith THE LORD.

http://247news.net/news/judge-anthony-defino-burnt-death/
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

sol adoni AKA 247news aka bitcoinpro

please try a different scheme to rip people off with your fakery.. you failed last year so drop it already. you already know how you will end up

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:29:08 PM

his books

his?
you mean YOU

shut up, you think anyone that mentions Dr. Adoni is him.

GO AWAY franky you've been outed as a FRAUD

Amazon banned his Bitcoin books and the story will be viral soon

It's a big deal for bitcoin, it gets lots of people talking about how DANGEROUS IT IS

haha
Oh my, just stop trying, it's getting really pathetic. There is no story here, not even when you start believing your own made-up stories.
Posting replies with different alt-accounts won't make anyone believe you fyi

247bitcoins (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:34:38 PM

NO STORY?

http://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?Search=adonai-adoni&type=Supreme-Court=Dockets

Six cases in US Supreme Court over FALSE IMPRISONMENT for 5 years, validates his claims Feds tried to silence him after releasing his Prime Theory

The Judge in his case was BURNT TO DEATH!

Huge story, how often does a judge get torched?

http://247news.net/news/judge-anthony-defino-burnt-death/

When he released his book it was a big bitcoin story, remember this two summers ago

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bitcoin-suspected-be-nsa-cia-project-1460439

Now we have the story Amazon just banned all his bitcoin books

HUGE STORY

http://247bitcoinnews.com/news/amazon-bans-bitcoin-and-crypto-books-by-dr-adoni/

Now how many people has six cases over false imprisonment in US Supreme Court? How many people have 6 cases in USSC?

Only him.

He was news two summers saying CIA/NSA created Bitcoin.

Now Amazon banned all his Crypto and Bitcoin books in ONE DAY.

HUGE STORY PEOPLE

HUGE

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:41:55 PM

Nut jobs like Sol Adoni always end up floating around forums, like itimetravel and grayaliens, where the forums membership is mostly a bunch of conspiracy driven wackos. What's he doing on Bitcointalk?

Oh, yeah....right.......nevermind.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: