Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkey shoots down russian military plane on Syria border  (Read 9701 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:53:42 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 08:10:23 PM by Balthazar

Russians will punish the Turks for the stupidity of their leadership. They deserve the punishment.

The educated Turks in urban Western Turkey are very hostile to Erdogan and his radical Islamist party. It is mostly the uneducated ones in the Central Anatolia who are supporting him. But the Westerners will be the ones who are going to get affected the most. Because most of the tourist places are located in Western part of Turkey.
Time will come when western turkey will proclaim its independence from the eastern rednecks, which are causing 90% of problems. Central Anatolia must be controlled by iron hand, since its people aren't capable of making choice at the election polls. President & parliament aren't options for them, they need either general-governor or sovereign protector, which should be appointed by some greater force.
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:17:42 PM

This thread is the live evidence of how people comment here without any knowledge about the subject. It made me laugh, thanks.
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:22:56 PM

Russians will punish the Turks for the stupidity of their leadership. They deserve the punishment.

The educated Turks in urban Western Turkey are very hostile to Erdogan and his radical Islamist party. It is mostly the uneducated ones in the Central Anatolia who are supporting him. But the Westerners will be the ones who are going to get affected the most. Because most of the tourist places are located in Western part of Turkey.
Time will come when western turkey will proclaim its independence from the eastern rednecks, which are causing 90% of problems. Central Anatolia must be controlled by iron hand, since its people aren't capable of making choice at the election polls. President & parliament aren't options for them, they need either general-governor or sovereign protector, which should be appointed by some greater force.
Are you cold in russia?
If you're then We (Turks) can burn Moscow again* Wink

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_of_Moscow_%281571%29

No one can seperate Turkey, but we *seperated* russia once (maybe twice) we can do it again Wink

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:27:32 PM

This thread is the live evidence of how people comment here without any knowledge about the subject. It made me laugh, thanks.

Well yeah, maybe you´ll explain WHY that is so. Until then it´s just your opinion and as such just another speck of dust blowing in the wind around here so to speak.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:03:43 AM

It made me laugh, thanks.
Are you still here? Cheesy

Well yeah, maybe you´ll explain WHY that is so.
"Because the TV says so". Typical remote-controlled monkey, what else to expect from this android.
galdur

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:21:20 AM

"Because the TV says so". Typical remote-controlled monkey, what else to expect from this android.

It would have looked slightly better if the guy had said, I THINK you guys don´t have a clue...and much better:

I think you guys don´t have a clue and here are a few FACTS that will turn this opinion of mine into an ARGUMENT.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:31:52 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 02:49:07 AM by Balthazar

It would have looked slightly better if the guy had said, I THINK you guys don´t have a clue...and much better:

I think you guys don´t have a clue and here are a few FACTS that will turn this opinion of mine into an ARGUMENT.
1. Never say "I think ...", "in my opinion ...", "I guess ...", etc.
2. Ignore any unwanted facts, always try to exaggerate the importance of desired facts.
3. Always pretend that you're saying something obvious to everyone, especially if it's not.

I guess that these are the prime directives of any state-owned troll.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:21:59 AM

No one can seperate Turkey

No one can "seperate", but we might be able to separate (i.e split).

This was "Turkey" in 17th century:

And this is Turkey, as of now:

And this will be Turkey in 2020:

technology2015

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:04:28 AM

The last maps for 2020 impossible
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:04:27 PM

The last maps for 2020 impossible

Why? Turkey will be split in to many smaller regions. Armenia will take the North-East, while an independent Kurdistan will be established in the South-East (Bakurê Kurdistanê‎) with Diyarbakır as the capital. Historical Greek regions of Constantinople (Eastern Thrace) and Smyrna will be given back to Greece, Northern Cyprus will be merged with the Republic of Cyprus and the remaining regions will be united as the Ottoman Republic.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:43:11 AM

https://www.rt.com/news/327063-russian-intelligence-oil-tankers-turkey/

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:37:34 PM

And this will be Turkey in 2020:

ROFLMAO. This troll really think they can split Turkey's borders. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You living Russian dream, ha? You want to get down hot waters but you'll get hot dildo stick in Uranus. Wink
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:42:21 PM

ROFLMAO. This troll really think they can split Turkey's borders. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It has happened in the past. And it will happen in the future as well. Do you really think that you can butcher tens of thousands of Kurds without any consequence at all? The Indonesians thought the same, when they massacred the Roman Catholics in East Timor. But in the end, the genocide forced the UN to act, and East Timor seceded from Indonesia. The same will happen with Turkey.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:48:39 PM

It has happened in the past. And it will happen in the future as well. Do you really think that you can butcher tens of thousands of Kurds without any consequence at all? The Indonesians thought the same, when they massacred the Roman Catholics in East Timor. But in the end, the genocide forced the UN to act, and East Timor seceded from Indonesia. The same will happen with Turkey.

It's not gonna happen before 2023. I support free Kurd nation inside Syria-Iraq borders but they can't get any ground from Turkish borders. They don't even want that, they want self-government, but fascist government won't let that happen. Maybe in 2050 when new world order and one nation comes you can remove all borders but it's impossible with current condition.
butragenjo

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

its very nice,because russian is rebels:)
RejiDevsa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:30:39 AM

Maybe eventually, but not while Turkey is a part of NATO and backed by the US. Isn't that what happened in Indonesia and East Timor as well? While the US was busy selling weapons to Indonesia, nothing was done about the massacres.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:52:43 AM

Maybe eventually, but not while Turkey is a part of NATO and backed by the US. Isn't that what happened in Indonesia and East Timor as well? While the US was busy selling weapons to Indonesia, nothing was done about the massacres.

The NATO membership offers some protection, but it should not be taken for granted. Given how insane and loony Erdogan is, there is a strong chance that he will start butchering the Kurds on a massive scale (I am talking about massacring hundreds of thousands or even millions of them). Western media will no longer be capable of ignoring these events, and the UN will be forced to intervene.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:30:14 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 11:12:04 AM by designerusa

Turkey shoots down military plane on Syria border

Turkey on Tuesday shot down a military plane on the Syrian border, local media reported, citing military sources.

A plane exploded in the air and the fireball fell on a Turkmen mountain on the Syrian side of the border, CNN-Turk and NTV televisions reported.

A Turkish government official told AFP: "We are tying to identify the nationality of the plane."

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/turkey-shoots-down-military-plane-syria-border-media-081827673.html

Downed foreign jet received 10 warnings in five minutes, challenged by two F-16s, Turkish General Staff says

AFP : #BREAKING Two pilots ejected from downed plane, one captured by Syria rebels: Turkish reports
t
Turkey is the most modern country among islamic countries . it defends western democracy and its valuable ethics. this is a stupid idea that Turkey dont bother its neighbour country's problems because it has 2.5 million refrugeesin its borders so Turkey feels responsible for syrias domestic chaos.
galdur

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:14:12 AM

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:57:43 PM

Abkhazia joined the Russian sanctions against Turkey