Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing on Poker Am  (Read 829 times)
kapipindot (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:13:58 PM

Hi,

I'm a newbie and I wanted to know any feedback from anyone who invested on Poker Am?

TIA
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:23:07 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 05:48:27 PM by pedrog

It's a scam, stay away.

Check these topics:

Anyone invest in pokeram.com ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315642.0

Poker automatics scam--How I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 by a deliberately fraud  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204396.20

[LookHYIP.com] Paying HYIP List, Guide and Discussions  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195848.0

Pokeram.com worth to invest?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262196.0

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

Oh no 12000$ and also plus 9 btc was more than huge money but just get suprised someone is actually investing that amount there. Wouldn't have believe if there were no screenshots here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204396.0

I will even not open this pokeram, investing in them is beyond my imagination after seeing this. Purely scam don't invest my friend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Well, I guess some people need to learn the ponzi truth the hard way. Money does not fall down from the sky and if you want to make BTC, you need to work really hard. This passive income theory is pure BS and almost never works. I m so sorry for the guy who lost all that money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kapipindot (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:12:50 AM

It's a scam, stay away.

Check these topics:

Anyone invest in pokeram.com ?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315642.0

Poker automatics scam--How I lost 9 BTC plus $12000 by a deliberately fraud  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204396.20

[LookHYIP.com] Paying HYIP List, Guide and Discussions  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195848.0

Pokeram.com worth to invest?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262196.0

Thank you for your advise Sir. Will definitely look into your links.
Thank you

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:21:32 AM

Oh no 12000$ and also plus 9 btc was more than huge money but just get suprised someone is actually investing that amount there. Wouldn't have believe if there were no screenshots here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1204396.0

I will even not open this pokeram, investing in them is beyond my imagination after seeing this. Purely scam don't invest my friend.
+1 on you man.
my email was spammed by those referral links to get me to invest with them, after someone got scammed for $12000 selectively; i am now more aware on the ponzi's and will provide information about if they are trusted or a potential scam.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:29:18 AM

If you check the calculator on their website you can easily conclude that they are not trust worthy because there are many hidden charges involved in their investments.

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:45:22 AM

Pokeram was already running for years and that's impressive for an HYIP to live that long. If you are a risk taker, it will be a good program for you. Just don't invest a very big amount on that program cuz I heard they rip and block accounts of greedy people.

I once know a guy on this forum that uses the same program, you contact him to ask his experienes on pokeram. Personally , I haven't tried the site yet cuz I can't afford their minimum investment.

Lastly, be aware of the risks cuz its a HYIP , which is a ponzi, and a potential scam. Invest only what you can afford to lose and at your own risk. If you want to be safe, just avoid it.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

if you are looking to invest try bitdice.me

i trust Alex 100% since i have won many btc there and he has always paid my large winnings within 24 hours.   his site has been around almost 2 years already and new revamped site coming soon with even more games such as roulette and slots.
kapipindot (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:49:20 AM

Pokeram was already running for years and that's impressive for an HYIP to live that long. If you are a risk taker, it will be a good program for you. Just don't invest a very big amount on that program cuz I heard they rip and block accounts of greedy people.

I once know a guy on this forum that uses the same program, you contact him to ask his experienes on pokeram. Personally , I haven't tried the site yet cuz I can't afford their minimum investment.

Lastly, be aware of the risks cuz its a HYIP , which is a ponzi, and a potential scam. Invest only what you can afford to lose and at your own risk. If you want to be safe, just avoid it.

Point taken Sir. thank you for your input.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 04:43:28 PM

its already been running for a long time now, getting in at this time will only lead to losses, better choose a good one that recently launch, a 1 week old hyip is stil risky. if you have the chance to get in the first day chance of profit would be 50 -100%

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:56:25 PM

Time of Pokeram already been over so now invest into it just lead to waste of money as natural behavior of HYIP site, i would like to suggest you stay from any kind of HYIP/Ponzi site it doesn't work any more.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

Never try to invest into that site because it is just hyip site nothing special there.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:06:22 AM

to be honest most of the reviews I saw were recommending joining pokeram , haven't seen negative experiences except here
but in my opinion you shouldn't take the risk especially if you have a decent amount to invest
there are plenty of good sites to invest in so try to search for a site that uses your money in a specific purpose cause to be honest I don't believe that pokeram is using the money to develop poker bots
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:17:59 AM

to be honest most of the reviews I saw were recommending joining pokeram , haven't seen negative experiences except here
but in my opinion you shouldn't take the risk especially if you have a decent amount to invest
there are plenty of good sites to invest in so try to search for a site that uses your money in a specific purpose cause to be honest I don't believe that pokeram is using the money to develop poker bots

Same.. I did a search after I read this thread..
It has been around for a few yrs.. so far.. most of them are recommending it and even showed a lot of payment proof.

So far, only 1 on bitcointalk said is a scam.. and he was a big investor.. I guess it might be 'selective' scam or something.
If TS really wanna invest.. I suggest invest a little bit.. like their minimal $30? or something.. if not... just save that money and invest
on next potential site.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
kapipindot (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:48:24 AM

It has been around for a few yrs.. so far.. most of them are recommending it and even showed a lot of payment proof.

So far, only 1 on bitcointalk said is a scam.. and he was a big investor.. I guess it might be 'selective' scam or something.
If TS really wanna invest.. I suggest invest a little bit.. like their minimal $30? or something.. if not... just save that money and invest
on next potential site.

Was planning to but my gut tells me no. haha
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:21:31 PM

on next potential site.

Good decision since you are still a newbie and its not a good idea investing on such schemes if you don't know how it really works. Its also a good thing you seek advice on this forum before making a move. Way back when I was a newbie, I was also attracted to schemes like that but I never ask for any advice(my bad) and I just throw some bits to programs that I knew was paying. It didn't end up well and I lost my hard earned bitcoins from faucets Cheesy

BTW, off topic, are you a Pinoy?
kapipindot (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:01:19 AM

on next potential site.

Good decision since you are still a newbie and its not a good idea investing on such schemes if you don't know how it really works. Its also a good thing you seek advice on this forum before making a move. Way back when I was a newbie, I was also attracted to schemes like that but I never ask for any advice(my bad) and I just throw some bits to programs that I knew was paying. It didn't end up well and I lost my hard earned bitcoins from faucets Cheesy

BTW, off topic, are you a Pinoy?

yes sir.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: