Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what is EUR/USD pair doing?  (Read 295 times)
arthurminton (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:31:03 PM

It is likely that in 2016 there will be more than a couple rate hikes and still the pair is showing weakness that is happening to the markets
Another thing is after the announcement of the non farm payroll which beated the expectation drastically there was a move of only 50 pips. Can someone tell me what is going on in EUR/USD pair?

DeathProxyX

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

It is likely that in 2016 there will be more than a couple rate hikes and still the pair is showing weakness that is happening to the markets
Another thing is after the announcement of the non farm payroll which beated the expectation drastically there was a move of only 50 pips. Can someone tell me what is going on in EUR/USD pair?

I think it continue to move in area 1.05 - 1.15 for a long time. Only at break of this key point we could expect an important movement (maybe under 1.00  Roll Eyes )

You trade forex?

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
arthurminton (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:30:40 PM

I think it continue to move in area 1.05 - 1.15 for a long time. Only at break of this key point we could expect an important movement (maybe under 1.00  Roll Eyes )

You trade forex?
Yes, but on a very smaller scale. For me it's been more than one year. Still learning, looking forward to open a website where people can invest in my skills and I will provide them with sensible returns. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: