Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] safecex.com - yet another anonymous cryptocoin exchange  (Read 13404 times)
yaamp (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 10:23:51 AM by yaamp

https://safecex.com

safecex.com is yet another anonymous cryptocoin exchange

safecex.com allows you to buy and sell cryptocoins from and to other users using our simple and
secure trading platform. Visit our market page to see the list of cryptocoins we support. We also
aggregate order books from other crypto exchanges.

Our trading fees are 0.1%

Mission

Our mission is to provide everyone with a low fees, secure, simple and fast trading platform to exchange
cryptocoins with other users.

Features

Comprehensive and simple user interface to easily trade your cryptocoins.
REST API to retrieve markets information and trade them.
Secure trading platform: two-factor authentication and ssl encryption.
Fast trading and data streaming engine.
Community chat.
Quick support ticket system.
Featuring also instant and accountless anonymous coins exchange.
We distribute stakes proportionally among users' balance.

https://safecex.com

Trading Page

Instant and anonymous exchange page

yaamp.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

The site looks good, but allow me a few questions:

How do you ensure it won't get "hacked" like many other smaller exchanges last year (Allcrypt, Cryptoine, Allcoin,...) and all user funds are gone? Did those "hacks" or the stories around it help you to improve the security? What makes it more secure than those mentioned?

Are you planning to provide an exchange where miners can sell most of their coins (like Cryptsy)? Or will it become another "we host each shitcoin scam ICO for profit"? TBH, I don't the smaller exchanges not very much, no volume, don't like the GUI,...

yaamp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:08:48 PM

How do you ensure it won't get "hacked" like many other smaller exchanges last year (Allcrypt, Cryptoine, Allcoin,...) and all user funds are gone? Did those "hacks" or the stories around it help you to improve the security? What makes it more secure than those mentioned?

Are you planning to provide an exchange where miners can sell most of their coins (like Cryptsy)? Or will it become another "we host each shitcoin scam ICO for profit"? TBH, I don't the smaller exchanges not very much, no volume, don't like the GUI,...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest.

First thing, we'll not have any ICO coin. We'll not have POS only coins either. Maybe with a few exceptions for very popular POS coins. We want to propose coins that can be mined. We're coming from the mining side. I've been running the yaamp.com pool for a while and i'm now collaborating with the hashpower.co people to build this new exchange. So it's going to be a crypto exchange for miners. All coins we have at this time are almost the same as those that hashpower.co mines.

To be honest, it's when cryptsy started to crash that we decided to create this new exchange. There were some good coins we could not trade anymore.

The question of security is a hard and a central one. It's the jungle out there and that makes me having problem to sleep at night. It's kind of difficult to know what happened exactly to these exchanges that were hacked. People tend to keep details very secretly. I understand that while in a fight against hackers, you dont want to give them too much information by releasing details to the public.

We've been fighting hackers on the yaamp.com and hashpower.co sites. We've already been hacked with limited damage. We cleaned up and have now more experience at keeping wallets and databases safe, and are doing good so far. I understand that running an exchange may attract more attackers than a small pool but we are committed at using the best industry standards and keeping up against evil forces. But the reality is that it's not possible to be 100% hack proof. I mean, look at the cryptsy security page. They were doing all good. But still, something happened. Being small is easy, growing is much less.

Anyway i suggest anyone using our site to go easy and to not make large deposit for starting.

We have a bot that is aggregating orderbooks from other exchanges so all our orderbooks are already lightly filled and ready to trade. We dont need to have thousands of users before being usable exchange.

yaamp.com
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:28:24 PM

Hello,

First thing, we'll not have any ICO coin. We'll not have POS only coins either. Maybe with a few exceptions for very popular POS coins. We want to propose coins that can be mined. We're coming from the mining side. I've been running the yaamp.com pool for a while and i'm now collaborating with the hashpower.co people to build this new exchange. So it's going to be a crypto exchange for miners. All coins we have at this time are almost the same as those that hashpower.co mines.

To be honest, it's when cryptsy started to crash that we decided to create this new exchange. There were some good coins we could not trade anymore.

The question of security is a hard and a central one. It's the jungle out there and that makes me having problem to sleep at night. It's kind of difficult to know what happened exactly to these exchanges that were hacked. People tend to keep details very secretly. I understand that while in a fight against hackers, you dont want to give them too much information by releasing details to the public.

We've been fighting hackers on the yaamp.com and hashpower.co sites. We've already been hacked with limited damage. We cleaned up and have now more experience at keeping wallets and databases safe, and are doing good so far. I understand that running an exchange may attract more attackers than a small pool but we are committed at using the best industry standards and keeping up against evil forces. But the reality is that it's not possible to be 100% hack proof. I mean, look at the cryptsy security page. They were doing all good. But still, something happened. Being small is easy, growing is much less.

Anyway i suggest anyone using our site to go easy and to not make large deposit for starting.

We have a bot that is aggregating orderbooks from other exchanges so all our orderbooks are already lightly filled and ready to trade. We dont need to have thousands of users before being usable exchange.

Crypto really feels like the wild west. There are attempts on hack exchanges all the time, well any crypto sites actually. Going by that line do you have a bug bounty system where you reward the users for letting you know about the possible issues ?

Also had a look at the site and i quite like it. Adding the pool is a nice touch and so is adding them all to the exchange or swaping them.
tittiecoiner

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:51:05 PM

Hello,

Thanks for taking time to write this detailed and honest reply. As you may have noticed, I already created an account, will support your exchange and appreciate your concept. Best of luck for you and your team.

Is it possible to suggest new coins for listing on the site? No new coin, just like you mentioned, Cryptsy only coins.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:57:39 PM

I very strongly support this project.

Aggregated orderbooks are the next step in maturing of trade volume and flow, and open up altcoin markets to lower volatility, leading indicator trading, market making, liquidity-credit markets... wow.

Let me know how I can help.

twitter.com/notsofast
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 09:10:59 AM

hi yaamp ...

just found the thread ...

what a great project you have built ... i see why you were so busy the last few months ... its great ...

i just signed in and found a couple of things ...

- the chat wont accept anything i type into it ...
- granite is on there and im very grateful - but the logo has been update as well as the name ( you still have granitecoin ) ...
- would you be implementing an autosell feature on the exchange? ... like bleutrade or ( almost deceased ) cryptsy? ... thats would be a great help for us miners - where we can mine a coin and have it deposit into the exchange and our profile autosells the coins immediately or trades them at a specific level ...
- hashpower are nice - but they dont have a multiwallet feature where you can mine an algo and get paid in the various coins into the wallets of the exchange ... any chance of that coming into the feature list - or is that hashpower feature that they need to look at? ...

the speed is very nice - and the look and feel of the exchange is great ...

another thing - i really like the large array of coins you support ... make it so much easier to work with - especially when mining ... i can now mine almost anywhere with almost any algo - and come to one central system to trade ...

great work mate ...

i would luv to still have built the pool to accompany an exchange like this ...

#crysx

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:06:59 AM

On the anonymous exchange page what is the return address for?

Is it only used if the trade fails for a full refund? Partial trade at best price, refund leftovers? Buy/Sell out the entire order book, refund leftovers?

{ BitSpill }
yaamp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:26:28 PM

Crypto really feels like the wild west. There are attempts on hack exchanges all the time, well any crypto sites actually. Going by that line do you have a bug bounty system where you reward the users for letting you know about the possible issues ?

Also had a look at the site and i quite like it. Adding the pool is a nice touch and so is adding them all to the exchange or swaping them.

There's no official program, but we did give bounties to whitehat gentlemen who pointed us out flaws in our security, in the past. So yes, if anyone come to us with something real, we'll certainly reward it.

yaamp.com
yaamp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:30:14 PM

On the anonymous exchange page what is the return address for?

Is it only used if the trade fails for a full refund? Partial trade at best price, refund leftovers? Buy/Sell out the entire order book, refund leftovers?

yes the optional return address is in case of failure or partial trade. it's good practice to have a look at the market depth to have an idea of of much we can trade.

yaamp.com
yaamp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:33:48 PM

Yes, we are adding a page where people can suggest new coins to add.

Yes, we will integrate hashpower.co and safecex.com so that your mined coins go directly into your safecex account.

Thanks all for your interests

yaamp.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:47:57 PM

Yes, we will integrate hashpower.co and safecex.com so that your mined coins go directly into your safecex account.

Thanks all for your interests

will this integration include the multicoin deposits based on the algo we are mining? ... or is it still based on the coin that we are mining? ...

#crysx

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

Can you add Gulden (nlg) on the market?

https://gulden.com
https://explorer.gulden.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.0
https://github.com/gulden
https://twitter.com/gulden
https://twitter.com/gulden_fan

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:58:33 PM

good luck, i like what i saw until now and it makes it easier seeing http://hashpower.co/ involved in this project. consider adding spliff asap both for trading and mining  Cool

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314875.msg13445260#msg13445260

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 01:59:11 AM

Looks Good Thanks for Adding AntiBitcoin
some of our supporter already using your Exchange and also already add it in our thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1283271.msg13555170#msg13555170
i wish you goodluck in your exchange

Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:05:59 AM

Please add Sativacoin-STV to Safecex!  Wink

http://github.com/NewSativacoinDev/sativacoin

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:20:12 AM

aaand - the truth shall set you free! ... really? ...

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement ...

yaamp - we really need to band together as a community and restrict things like this happening ...

there needs to be a better way ...

im so glad that you have put up an exchange that looks like it can handle the multitude of coins - especially those not traded by many other exchanges ... but even this event shows ( if the whole story is actually true - and i cant see why it wouldnt be ) that there are malicious people out there for the sole purpose of selfish gain - and the destruction of the trust level of the crypto industry ...

ill do what i can on my end - and help others if possible - to provide all the help that is possible to make this sort of callous attacks close to impossible to perform ...

as you stated earlier - there is no complete 100% way of securing - but we must do what we must do to secure ALL of the coins and currencies from further theft ... and as a result - damage the crypto industry in more devastating ways ...

if it turns out the creators of cryptsy are liars and thieves themselves ( i am NOT saying they are - and i have never had any issues with the exchange or the owners ) - then the law should take its course and punishment to the extent of the law should be swift and decisive ...

ill be trading here on safecex.com quite often - especially if the exchange becomes more feature rich and secure ( eg - autosell on deposit feature like cryptsy / bleutrade ) ...

lets hope and work for the best here mate ...

#crysx

tittiecoiner

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:01:07 AM

Just hope this thread won't be spammed by reps of each coin's community asking for a listing.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 10:24:22 AM

good luck with your project ! keep up the good work

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1460
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:53:25 PM

would you like add Emerald Crypto Coin (EMD) ?

feel free to ask for more details

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: