Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Operatr's : SCAMMERS Relinquish & Exit Survey : Full, Senior, Heroe Get .002 BTC  (Read 3785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:01:16 PM

The survey provided by @lokos1913a was kind of interesting, BUT the DISTURBING part for me? Was seeing that the wallet address the scammer gave me received over 19 BTC if I'm reading that correctly? https://blockchain.info/address/19JUFmKvsAH5Pqg65ZTdm5H1N7rhkntxBo That is NOT the kind of knowledge I was looking for and it made me kind of sick I added even 0.002 to it.

It appears to be a rollin.io deposit address, which would match with the scammer's gambling addiction story.

Yeah the survey did seem on the honest side when I first read it, hard to trust these guys though.

The scammer actually just PM'ed me from a BRAND NEW newbie account to and is worried because the transaction for the 0.002 BTC is going slow:

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7288daadc095eef8c952d7956f7fff740cec81f5825073f4b9b9b181d43d0e2

I never sent such a small amount, does it always take a longer amount of time on small amounts like 0.002?

The TX fee is low so it might take a while to get confirmed.
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:04:17 PM

The survey provided by @lokos1913a was kind of interesting, BUT the DISTURBING part for me? Was seeing that the wallet address the scammer gave me received over 19 BTC if I'm reading that correctly? https://blockchain.info/address/19JUFmKvsAH5Pqg65ZTdm5H1N7rhkntxBo That is NOT the kind of knowledge I was looking for and it made me kind of sick I added even 0.002 to it.

It appears to be a rollin.io deposit address, which would match with the scammer's gambling addiction story.

Yeah the survey did seem on the honest side when I first read it, hard to trust these guys though.

The scammer actually just PM'ed me from a BRAND NEW newbie account to and is worried because the transaction for the 0.002 BTC is going slow:

https://blockchain.info/tx/c7288daadc095eef8c952d7956f7fff740cec81f5825073f4b9b9b181d43d0e2

I never sent such a small amount, does it always take a longer amount of time on small amounts like 0.002?

The TX fee is low so it might take a while to get confirmed.

OHHHHHH, my wallet does the fee automatically, so I had no clue. Scammer thinks I'm trying to scam him probably :-) CLASSIC!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:24:18 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 02:39:25 AM by Operatr

ok the payment above I sent the scammer had a default miner fee that evidently was too low based on 0.0001 per 1k bytes or something. So it would have taken days if ever to get confirmed. So I didn't want the first scammer relinquish to think they were scammed (you know? lead by example).

So I sent the payment again and manually entered the miner fee to the recommended minimum 0.0001 So payment was sent and confirmed now: https://blockchain.info/tx/6ecee422053cd4013ae6fed43da5f9c08bec0bab2b80c6f82a0e7ffc27a6c91b

kidsolo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:58:26 AM

Admin just needs to stop the selling of accounts and the problem will go away
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:45:46 AM

How exactly do you propose to do that? Based on your tone it seems that you have a solid plan so please lay it out.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:59:06 AM

Admin will not listen to a request made by a junior member. Is this simple enough to understand?

Although selling accounts is not bad until you do something unethical to the community.
Now thats your sole choice.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:02:45 AM

actually, scammers can throw their burned accs in and get at least some btc Cheesy

kidsolo

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:15:07 AM

Admin will not listen to a request made by a junior member. Is this simple enough to understand?

Although selling accounts is not bad until you do something unethical to the community.

If you can't see a problem with selling old accounts then you will have to deal with the scammers.... People aren't buying old accounts for no other reason but to deceive people. Why shouldn't everyone build up their account like the rest of us instead of buying their way to the top? It makes a joke of the whole system when you can just come here and buy a senior account.... And you guys wonder why they scam you.

Close thread
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:27:34 AM

If you can't see a problem with selling old accounts then you will have to deal with the scammers.... People aren't buying old accounts for no other reason but to deceive people. Why shouldn't everyone build up their account like the rest of us instead of buying their way to the top? It makes a joke of the whole system when you can just come here and buy a senior account.... And you guys wonder why they scam you.

Close thread

No I think I'll keep my thread open thanks!

But just curious, if buying accounts is so against your moral compass? and the buying of OLD accounts in your own words "for no other reason but to deceive people", Why are you trying to buy a blackhatworld account from 2008?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1353529.msg13781314#msg13781314

How much are you asking for it?

You should look up the definition of hypocrisy sometime! lol Actually let me save you the trouble ...
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
1. "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform"
2. "see @kidsolo"

kidsolo

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:26:36 AM

Close thread

But just curious, if buying accounts is so against your moral compass? and the buying of OLD accounts in your own words "for no other reason but to deceive people", Why are you trying to buy a blackhatworld account from 2008?

You should look up the definition of hypocrisy sometime! lol Actually let me save you the trouble ...
hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
1. "the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform"
2. "see @kidsolo"

You shouldn't assume anything about me. I am also a member of bhw and wanted to know how much they sell them for and then was going to msg him to know the user name. If you actualy did your homework you will find I have been a. Member of bhw for a long time (2008) and have no need to buy an account.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:46:50 AM

Close thread

hy·poc·ri·sy
həˈpäkrəsē/
noun
2. "see @kidsolo"

You shouldn't assume anything about me. I am also a member of bhw and wanted to know how much they sell them for and then was going to msg him to know the user name. If you actualy did your homework you will find I have been a. Member of bhw for a long time (2008) and have no need to buy an account.

Well you're also asking about accounts here on this forum too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041698.msg11267709#msg11267709
So you either like to hijack threads and talk non-sense or you are indeed a hypocrite, and that's NO ASSUMPTION. There are plenty of other LEGITIMATE reasons users buy bitcointalk accounts here is all I was saying, some people don't have an extra 1.3 YEARS OF TIME to waste to achieve HERO STATUS for ONE REASON, helping lenders recoup loans is yet another etc. So when you make an absolute blanket statement like "People aren't buying old accounts for no other reason but to deceive people" after you yourself are inquiring about buying these very same accounts just seems very odd. So please move onto your next thread hijacking if you would please! Thanks!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:27:23 PM

Close thread

You conveniently ignored my very simple question - how? How would the "admin" prevent account sales? So when you get off you high horse please address that issue in depth. Preferably in your own thread because it's really getting off topic here.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 05:27:04 PM

Close thread

You conveniently ignored my very simple question - how? How would the "admin" prevent account sales? So when you get off you high horse please address that issue in depth. Preferably in your own thread because it's really getting off topic here.

+1

bikoBoy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:08:01 PM

<<< --- 2nd SCAMMER ACCOUNT (@bikoboy ) RELINQUISHED

ok everyone this is to confirm that I @Operatr have taken control of this scammers account. There SHOULD be NO MORE POST coming from this account ever and below you will find the admitted scammers relinquishment survey sent to me last night. I will now issue the scammer his 0.002 BTC as promised and post tx from the @Operatr account.

1. Why do you scam?
Because I got hooked to gambling and I find it difficult to fund my online habits, I didn't scam someone completely or take completely uncollateralized loans but I could not sell the goods fast so gave them as collateral
2. What do you use the money you scam from people for?
Gamble
3. Do you feel remorse after you scam someone or exhilarated?
Yes, the amount were small and collaterized but it's not a comfortable feeling
4. Why don't you look for a real job?
I can't send any money online in my country
5. How long have you been scamming people?
I defaulted my first loan around 4 months ago

Username: bikoboy
Password: william11
Address: 182kHfMdGUPxtLSBwywH7xpszN1xv7z3tT

I will only accept this relinquishment if you send me ALL of your ALT USERNAMES & PASSWORDS as well so that I know for sure you're leaving the forum for good and are not returning. I will not take control of this account or issue bitcoin until ALL alt accounts are included.

I only have one liable alt that I still have possession of and that is randchingo, all the rest were sold over time, I can send the password of that account.
Let me know

ok send me that alt as well and i will accept relinqueshment

randchingo
RIPir90iw
randchingo

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:17:56 PM

<<< --- ALT of 2nd SCAMMER ACCOUNT (@bikoboy ) RELINQUISHED

ok everyone this is to confirm that I @Operatr have taken control of this scammers account. There SHOULD be NO MORE POST coming from this account ever and below you will find the admitted scammers relinquishment survey sent to me last night. I will now issue the scammer his 0.002 BTC as promised and post tx from the @Operatr account.

1. Why do you scam?
Because I got hooked to gambling and I find it difficult to fund my online habits, I didn't scam someone completely or take completely uncollateralized loans but I could not sell the goods fast so gave them as collateral
2. What do you use the money you scam from people for?
Gamble
3. Do you feel remorse after you scam someone or exhilarated?
Yes, the amount were small and collaterized but it's not a comfortable feeling
4. Why don't you look for a real job?
I can't send any money online in my country
5. How long have you been scamming people?
I defaulted my first loan around 4 months ago

Username: bikoboy
Password: william11
Address: 182kHfMdGUPxtLSBwywH7xpszN1xv7z3tT

I will only accept this relinquishment if you send me ALL of your ALT USERNAMES & PASSWORDS as well so that I know for sure you're leaving the forum for good and are not returning. I will not take control of this account or issue bitcoin until ALL alt accounts are included.

I only have one liable alt that I still have possession of and that is randchingo, all the rest were sold over time, I can send the password of that account.
Let me know

ok send me that alt as well and i will accept relinqueshment

randchingo
RIPir90iw

Account Relinquished to @Operatr https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1325685
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:21:40 PM

You might want to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg13613499#msg13613499
While I think that copperhorse111, NETFix and cointtoo went away after a defaulted loan, I'm pretty sure the user still got control over Zaragota95.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:25:26 PM

You might want to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg13613499#msg13613499
While I think that copperhorse111, NETFix and cointtoo went away after a defaulted loan, I'm pretty sure the user still got control over Zaragota95.

Thanks man! I did see this PRIOR, which is why I asked for ALL his ALT's, but the scammer "claims" other ALT accounts are no longer under his control. But I did manage to get him to add ONE of his alts anyway :-( But I did TRY!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:27:08 PM

2nd Scammer Paid https://blockchain.info/tx/81513635520dc6366bb39e588c48028a90f485a58b6b8f6b80adf7e4e7831ca4

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:34:10 PM

I want to kind of switch the survey questions up also, so if anyone has any ideas let me know!

kidsolo

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:38:18 PM

Close thread

I addressed your question quite clearly and you conveniently deleted my post because you are self moderating. It makes one wonder if you paid for your account, maybe you should hand yours in.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: