Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice is scamming people, watch out!  (Read 3351 times)
GreenMind (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:14:47 AM

Dear community of BicoinTalk,

I want to warn you of PrimeDice.com. They're just robbing people blind. The site is rigged and noone is winning now, especially after New Year. Don't never ever go there and make any deposits - you will only lose. By simply pointing that out on in-game chat I was perm banned, though I didn't break any rules as stated under "chatrules". According to mods I was just lying, and telling lies is not forbidden.

1) Admins of PD can "moderate" your rolls - if you're getting good rolls and are winning, they will change the server seed on your account or just simply change roll number to make you lose. You can see it while doing manual bets - after few winnings on high payout the next roll takes a bit longer than the previous - after that frequency of your winnings is dramatically changed.

2) Noone is ever winning there - I saw hundreds of new accounts over past weeks and they're all on negative profit. You can win small amounts, but if your total profit is over 0.1, your acc is getting to the "black list" and you will never win again. People are complaining about it on chat, cause they intuityvely feel something is wrong, but standard excuse is about "houseedge" and "luck", which is bullshit.

3) There is bunch of accounts with big winnings - they are simply stunna's errand boys with multi accounts, adjusted to have nice profit and their goal is to encourage people to deposit and play AND LOSE on the site. They simply don't exist in real life. They're kind of commercial.

4) Their crowning argument is so-called "provably fair" - but you have to rely on data primedice shows you and there's no way - I repeat - NO WAY, to be sure that seeds and other data PD provides to you are accurate. They show you seeds on site, but you can never know if actual seeds while you make the bet were the same. And no, they weren't.

5) I did fall for their lie for weeks, but after new year it went on a new level - now they don't give a f*** about even keeping up apperances of being honest. They just steal from people. Anyone speaking on chat about it, without even accusing PD, gets 1-2 sentence of "explanation" and if they persist to do so, they simply got banned. Stunna's employees braging about their profits, which is ridicoulus, as there is only few of them and that fake is clearly visible in comparition with other accounts that belong to normal players. There are of course also useful idiots that will defend PD even if they had no idea, what is really going on. I guess last year's profit was not good enough for stunna and edward and they decided to earn as much as they can before all that "business" is going down. One day (and I'm sure it will be this year) they just simply stop paying, take all players' balances and shut the site down. I suggest to leave this post till then, I'd love to see what they who will undoubtedly criticize me below will say then.

6) This is a little side-story, but it's also important - famous HufflePuff incident. I also think it's a lie and he may be Stunna himself. It's also an incentive to people - I mean everybody knows it was a "hack", not "legit win", but you see the results and your imagination works - over 2000 btc! OMG! If I only had that money... let me roll for a bit. Mission accomplished, right? My point is - why they never went to police? Why weren't they chasing him with law? They ban a lot of people just for "faucet abusing", for f****** pennies, and they let 1 million dollars to go like that? "Ok, you robbed us, you stole million dollars from us, but well, what can we do, you just hacked us, have fun spending our money". Really? I mean - really?

In conclusion - PD is scamming people, PD is stealing people's money. Never go there, never deposit there, never play there. It's a warning. I know they have thier employees here on this forum either and they will surely trying to discredit my opinions, but I don't want to argue with them, I just simply won't reply to that posts. I mean according to them my post is just another stupid post on the internet, right? If someone's going to argue with it too fiercely, that's very suspicous itself in the first place. Why bother? Are they getting paid for defending their criminal employers?

It's a matter of trust. You can trust me and save some of your money or you can trust stunna and let him steal from you. Decision is up to you. Thanks for reading and - most important - for deeply considering my words. Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:17:14 AM

I call BS. create newbie account, post a baseless accusation about a legit company.

I didnt bother reading your sob story coz you cant back it up with a proof.
frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:42:58 AM

Well this is a pointless statement you didn't even provide single proofs to prove your statement and just accusing a legit company who strive hard to get good reputation for years , if you provide strong proof that primedice is changing your roll number you better show it so the community will at least consider the statement from a newbie account.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:45:47 AM

More and more threads of such kinds will get opened as long as they loose and when they win, they just enjoy the money.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:46:32 AM

Another crap, some butthurt-newb accusing PD/a popular dice site, because they are cheating. The gambling board is getting this every ~1 month, will make this post as a reference.
The site is rigged and noone is winning now, especially after New Year.
Its not, just because you lost martingaling or by using some crap statergy while you don't know a thing about House edge or variance doesn't prove your point
By simply pointing that out on in-game chat I was perm banned
PD mods prolly won't further comment but tell your username and I'd ask one of the mods as to why you were banned, but pretty sure either it was faucet abuse, using foul language or begging/asking for "loans" or simply spreading FUD
they will change the server seed on your account or just simply change roll number to make you lose. You can see it while doing manual bets - after few winnings on high payout the next roll takes a bit longer than the previous - after that frequency of your winnings is dramatically changed.
Any roll made with any server seed is as random as any roll with the help of nonce. Anyway, your point is void, even if there are delays(ever thought it was your network/computer?) , the server seed is not random changed after such delays. And you still have the "freedom of choice" , i.e you can select a different side.
2) Noone is ever winning there - I saw hundreds of new accounts over past weeks and they're all on negative profit. You can win small amounts, but if your total profit is over 0.1, your acc is getting to the "black list" and you will never win again. People are complaining about it on chat, cause they intuityvely feel something is wrong, but standard excuse is about "houseedge" and "luck", which is bullshit.
No it ain't, house edge in general makes it near impossible to win, if you continue wagering. HE means you lose x% of balance as per your total wagered, but the loss/win "luck" is variance due to the randomness.
3) There is bunch of accounts with big winnings - they are simply stunna's errand boys with multi accounts, adjusted to have nice profit and their goal is to encourage people to deposit and play AND LOSE on the site. They simply don't exist in real life. They're kind of commercial.
Some people just aren't chatty, they are just attracted to the wins/the betting part of the site. That and some high rollers seem to think playing simultaneously on many accounts givens them a higher chance of winning, which is not true, but due to variance they may be win in some accounts and losses in some(generally higher losses and lower wins)
4) Their crowning argument is so-called "provably fair" - but you have to rely on data primedice shows you and there's no way - I repeat - NO WAY, to be sure that seeds and other data PD provides to you are accurate. They show you seeds on site, but you can never know if actual seeds while you make the bet were the same. And no, they weren't.
Point being? You can verify the data yourself, use NLNico's provably fair site(dicesites.com) , and for gods' sake don't come to the conclusion that he is involved with the "scam"
5) I did fall for their lie for weeks, but after new year it went on a new level - now they don't give a f*** about even keeping up apperances of being honest. They just steal from people. Anyone speaking on chat about it, without even accusing PD, gets 1-2 sentence of "explanation" and if they persist to do so, they simply got banned. Stunna's employees braging about their profits, which is ridicoulus, as there is only few of them and that fake is clearly visible in comparition with other accounts that belong to normal players. There are of course also useful idiots that will defend PD even if they had no idea, what is really going on. I guess last year's profit was not good enough for stunna and edward and they decided to earn as much as they can before all that "business" is going down. One day (and I'm sure it will be this year) they just simply stop paying, take all players' balances and shut the site down. I suggest to leave this post till then, I'd love to see what they who will undoubtedly criticize me below will say then
They are making a good profit with their bankroll, why would they "scam" for 10s of BTC(I believe the most deposited in an hour), when they can make the same amount every week/month legitimately using the house edge?
6) This is a little side-story, but it's also important - famous HufflePuff incident. I also think it's a lie and he may be Stunna himself. It's also an incentive to people - I mean everybody knows it was a "hack", not "legit win", but you see the results and your imagination works - over 2000 btc! OMG! If I only had that money... let me roll for a bit. Mission accomplished, right? My point is - why they never went to police? Why weren't they chasing him with law? They ban a lot of people just for "faucet abusing", for f****** pennies, and they let 1 million dollars to go like that? "Ok, you robbed us, you stole million dollars from us, but well, what can we do, you just hacked us, have fun spending our money". Really? I mean - really?
Your point is again void, like most of your "proofs". If you have any definite blockchain proof linking the stolen BTCs back to Stunna , show them. They had to either choose to "sacrifice" the 2k BTC legitimately, to prove their legitimacy, or deny payment even though they didn't have proof that Hufflepuff abused a bug and effectively lose their trustworthiness. I believe they chose the former.

In conclusion - PD is scamming people, PD is stealing people's money. Never go there, never deposit there, never play there. It's a warning. I know they have thier employees here on this forum either and they will surely trying to discredit my opinions, but I don't want to argue with them, I just simply won't reply to that posts. I mean according to them my post is just another stupid post on the internet, right? If someone's going to argue with it too fiercely, that's very suspicous itself in the first place. Why bother? Are they getting paid for defending their criminal employers
tl;dr , you are butthurt because lost a few sats.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:50:19 AM

first, leave with your thread to the "scam accusations".
second, i don't sure if the roll is verified by the third party verification; if they verify itself only (in case of they said not to verify outside), then it could be manipulated just like what 999dice just did (using the hiding method).

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:55:29 AM

I've seen similar threa acusin primedice but they were all unproven. Maybe this guy is just one ofthose people who had lost in gambling in primedice and he never moves on from his lost so he plans this kind of revenge. LOL. Grin

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:58:42 AM

If you are one of those sore losers who lost a lot in dice sites then stop gambling and move on. Don't cry for foul when you know that its really your fault.
GreenMind (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:08:16 AM

Basically, those who gamble are sick people and your replies only confirm that. You so much WANT to believe that site is legit, unfortunately you're simply wrong. I'm sure you wrote the same about 999dice and other sites before they were shut down. Wait and see what happens to PD. Then you'll tell me again. I mean - it's not your fault. You are addicted, can't think straight, need help. Every junkie thinks his drug is ok, it's the world and the system which are bad and wrong. The same rule applies - you believe there's a conspiracy of those who lost and they're trying to discredit this great legit company, which you know is legit, because they told you they are. Smiley As for stunna, taking advantage of sick people and preying on their dreams is as low as it could be. There's no point to convince you just like there's no point to convince alcoholic that he has a problem. He knows better, right? Plus, I never know if you aren't just one of stunna boys doing his job. You really care about every bullshit you read on the internet and reply to it so extensively? For some reason, you do it here. And btw, I was on positive profit - they don't give a f*** about players around 0.1 btc profit or less. They hunt bigger fish. It's a well-thought-out scam. Well, you're still falling for it, so it's gotta be, right? I wish you all the best and truly hope one day you will open your eyes.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:13:59 AM

Primedice and Stunna may be one of the most reputable Bitcoin related sites out there. If you're gonna make accusations like that you need to bring some substantial proof.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:16:49 AM

If you are one of those sore losers who lost a lot in dice sites then stop gambling and move on. Don't cry for foul when you know that its really your fault.
Op is just using newbie accounts to post baseless accusation. Never mind.At least it will make him ease his hard feeling. No one will care about his comments.
21million

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:22:44 AM

Basically, those who gamble are sick people and your replies only confirm that. You so much WANT to believe that site is legit, unfortunately you're simply wrong. I'm sure you wrote the same about 999dice and other sites before they were shut down. Wait and see what happens to PD. Then you'll tell me again. I mean - it's not your fault. You are addicted, can't think straight, need help. Every junkie thinks his drug is ok, it's the world and the system which are bad and wrong. The same rule applies - you believe there's a conspiracy of those who lost and they're trying to discredit this great legit company, which you know is legit, because they told you they are. Smiley As for stunna, taking advantage of sick people and preying on their dreams is as low as it could be. There's no point to convince you just like there's no point to convince alcoholic that he has a problem. He knows better, right? Plus, I never know if you aren't just one of stunna boys doing his job. You really care about every bullshit you read on the internet and reply to it so extensively? For some reason, you do it here. And btw, I was on positive profit - they don't give a f*** about players around 0.1 btc profit or less. They hunt bigger fish. It's a well-thought-out scam. Well, you're still falling for it, so it's gotta be, right? I wish you all the best and truly hope one day you will open your eyes.

I think maybe thinking too hard about it...is just an old dice site and can verify rolls. I feel you wrong but I don't like pd either it drama filled nd outdated. Many defend it cause all want they free handouts.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:42:55 AM

OP could do to read a little about provably fair.  Grin

https://dicesites.com/provably-fair
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provably_fair
adidas

Activity: 448

Americans do it better

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:43:26 AM

just bcoz you lost doesn't mean they are scam.primedice is biggest dice site provably fair.you lost money bcoz of your mistake ,placed wrong bet and now blaming primedice.

krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 06:44:43 AM

I only see a bunch of words in the OP but there is no single proof that can prove your words. Your words do not mean anything unless you have a solid proof that can prove PrimeDice is indeed rigged.

Life sucks.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:55:32 AM

Basically, those who gamble are sick people

You fall into the "sick" category, then?
Sorry that you lost too much, but you haven't done enough research or provided enough evidence for the accusation. You are junking the entire concept of provably fair (which is designed to make rigging impossible at least as long as the players verify his/her rolls) in a sentence.

I'm sure you wrote the same about 999dice and other sites before they were shut down.
999dice isn't shut down, but it is a scam alright. Smiley
999dice does not have a proper provably fair system, but PD and many other sites do.

The same rule applies - you believe there's a conspiracy of those who lost and they're trying to discredit this great legit company,..

If rolls are rigged, you can prove it. Or you can find a loophole in the provably fair system. But you couldn't do both.

You really care about every bullshit you read on the internet and reply to it so extensively?

Yeah  Grin It is entertaining.  Wink

tl;dr you very badly needs to know how provably fair system works.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:03:31 AM

I glanced at this, and thought it was about some crybaby who got banned on primedice and raged, and who is now running around, trying to find every single bad thing about it, even sudden lag spikes.

And I was right xD

Youre just butthurt you went on an unlucky streak, and then after you lost, you bitched about it in chat and got banned. Calm your tits and appeal to Stunna and if you REALLY think primedice is rigged, keep your delusions to yourself and either change campaign or speak out with a more trusted account and better proof.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:13:50 AM

i knew it, the title is a clue. i knew this was just another frustrated and broke gambler that lost he cannot afford using a shitty strategy which he thought will give him guaranteed wins that he probably bought from a fellow gambler. nothing to see here. move on.

if you win a lot - omg! the site was legit and very trusted! highly recommended!
if you lose big - fuck! the site was rigged and scam! beware! do not play!
GreenMind (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:24:26 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 07:42:15 AM by GreenMind

Just FYI - mod on PD just stated this: "abuse is whatever owners of PD consider as abuse". Asked if they can simply consider winning is an abuse and ban all winning accounts and froze their balances he answered - "potentially". Well, good to know. That is your great "legit" company LMAO. Smiley

And if you are so blind and really believe PD is legit, just keep your delusions to yourself.

And again, as this seems to slip out your attention - I was on positive. What, that ugly fact destroys your beautiful theory of me being just frustrated loser and PD being "legit"?

For the last time - PD IS SCAM. It will turn out sooner rather than later. Anyone defending PD is either their errand boy or sick gambler or stupid enough to believe any bullshit they hear. I have no reason to make false accusations, because I don't get paid for it. I also don't advertise any other site, so I'm not competition. Those defending PD on the other hand have good reasons to do it, because they get paid for it, as it's their job. So there's simply no reason to discuss with them, as it has nothing to do with arguments. The day after PD shut down they will still say it was legit and it was a big conspiracy of masons, that brought PD to its end.

If with my post I convinced even one person not to play there and saved their money, I'm a winner and that person is winner. PD dogs are losers in this case so nothing strange they will bark.

So, for the record - DON'T PLAY ON PRIMEDICE, THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU! Don't thank me, it's a thing any decent man would do. See you next life.
GreenMind (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:45:51 AM

In case you forgot - DON'T USE PD! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: