Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice is scamming people, watch out!  (Read 3354 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:49:24 AM

they will change the server seed on your account or just simply change roll number to make you lose. You can see it while doing manual bets - after few winnings on high payout the next roll takes a bit longer than the previous - after that frequency of your winnings is dramatically changed.
Any roll made with any server seed is as random as any roll with the help of nonce. Anyway, your point is void, even if there are delays(ever thought it was your network/computer?) , the server seed is not random changed after such delays. And you still have the "freedom of choice" , i.e you can select a different side.
I would disagree with this. If PD was changing the server seed without notifying a user then this would be defacto cheating (I would personally doubt that PD is doing this though). Even though a player can decide to change from High to Low, their betting pattern should allow PD to guess with a good amount of certainty what the gambler's next bet will be, at least in many situations.

Also although a roll with a server seed/client seed combination is random, if you know both the server and client seed then you will know the outcome of the roll before hand, and a specific server seed could be used that they know is going to result in a loss for the player.

Delays in rolls in itself is not suspicious nor is it a sign of cheating, as there are a number of legit explanations for this.

As of now I would say that this thread is nothing more then the OP blowing smoke, however if actual evidence were to be presented that the server seed was arbitrarily changed then it would look very bad for PD. 
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:50:41 AM

In case you forgot - DON'T USE PD! Smiley

How much did you lose? 0.001BTC ? or the faucet ?
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:38:41 AM

yes PD are big scammers  Roll Eyes this is why i just won around 9 btc the last few weeks..

if you can not accept to lose sometimes just not play
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:46:20 AM

but standard excuse is about "houseedge" and "luck", which is bullshit.
Yes,it's not fair because they are getting a definite or guaranteed share from the whole and thus more chances for them to win.I suggest you read bout house-edge and stuff.

3) There is bunch of accounts with big winnings - they are simply stunna's errand boys with multi accounts, adjusted to have nice profit and their goal is to encourage people to deposit and play AND LOSE on the site. They simply don't exist in real life. They're kind of commercial
well, every site has/does that for the popularity and fame but in the beginning though.I wont say that unless i got some proof's and neither i will deny that completely.

yo
Danksagung

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:38:23 AM

yea and never buy a lottery ticket. it's a scam, i never win.
Alexastrozombies666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:47:00 PM

Scam..all "dice" cites are rigged..
https://jazzy.id.au/2010/09/22/cracking_random_number_generators_part_3.html
auswalk

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:46:46 PM

I won 5BTC on Primedice today on 2 rolls.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:18:36 AM

This is all BS. I myself am not in anyways affiliated to Stunna, but I can claim that I have made 0.5BTC+ profit on PD after the new year. Just another butthurt guy with a bad streak. Its a shame that how nasty people can be, just cuz they are butthurt.
auswalk

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:51:37 AM

This is all BS. I myself am not in anyways affiliated to Stunna, but I can claim that I have made 0.5BTC+ profit on PD after the new year. Just another butthurt guy with a bad streak. Its a shame that how nasty people can be, just cuz they are butthurt.

I am in no way affiliated with PD. IN fact I lost 5 straight in a row before winning. If you study the provably fair algo it's impossible to cheat b/c the server seed is hashed. You can't fake it. Now if you think when you submit the client seed they can munge that, well it's my understanding you know the server HASH before you even SUBMIT the client seed. Again they can't cheat that b/c you can't reverse engineer the server hash. Just make sure you are creating your own client seeds and not one generated by the site.
FriedIV

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

Primedice is the best dice site online. And the mods and support are first rate.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:02:05 AM

Primedice have provably fair implemented on their site, so it is not possible for the admin to control players roll, maybe you are on a bad streak, the best way is to quit gambling, no gamble no loss, just gamble for the fun using faucet is good.
fprimedice

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:31:08 AM

I agree with you. It's founder stunna is darcknet scammer. He scam people selling fake credit card details. You can find him deep web.
trecktor

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:05:57 AM

primedice is just fucking sites. It's just steeling money from people.
terry2

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

when btc price you can't win primedice. it's proven. it's admin is citified scammers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: