Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:57:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i am near to jr.member  (Read 730 times)
JITENDERPAR3 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:18:37 AM

please some one tell me which campaign is best to join and which campaign have space for me to join the signature campaign  .
help me someone .
i will be thankful.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:10:55 AM

you can ask about your question ( campaign ) in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
you can see the list of campaign
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:19:26 AM

please some one tell me which campaign is best to join and which campaign have space for me to join the signature campaign  .
help me someone .
i will be thankful.
i just found secontrade signature campaign,and ever jon when was junior member,i think its good enough for newbie like you,just looiking for on service section,you will find it,but the payout not too good,just 0.0001 for newbie (jr.member)
Pro User

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:27:35 PM

Join at yobit campaign, thy'll always having a spot and its a good campaign for new users
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:02:42 PM

You are on a campaign now so kindly lock this thread (located on the lower left side of this page). Best of luck on campaigning secondstrade and remember, do not spam.

sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:48:59 PM

for now you have too options as sig Campaign either join Yobit or secondstrade I don't recommand joining Bitvest or 777Coin because the manager not always available
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:43:51 PM

please some one tell me which campaign is best to join and which campaign have space for me to join the signature campaign  .

Campaigns suck and only serve to further pollute these forums.

Shame on you for making this post.

If you are seriously looking to whore yourself out for signature campaigns, I might suggest visiting a busy street corner in your area late at night; you'll make more money, and it will be more fun. Maybe.

If campaigns are still going on it only means that both the brands being promoted are getting a good deal out of it, and the admins aren't bothered by it, it benefits them as it generates extra traffic for the website which is great, also the fact that they can be disabled make people complaining about signature campaigns a joke, at this point they are wasting their time since they will never go away. There are a lot of good posters like Lauda wearing signature campaings, even hilariousandco wears one, so please leave this forum if you don't like it and stop pretending as if you are superior and pure because you aren't wearing one to be honest
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 01:15:00 AM

help me someone .
i will be thankful.
You have to do a research yourself on the service section their are many coming in since you are looking for your first campaign I highly advice that you read and understand the rules imposed by the signature campaigner that you want to join to avoid non payment of your task and be sure not to get a negative trust while doing a campaign

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:40:40 AM

help me someone .
i will be thankful.
You have to do a research yourself on the service section their are many coming in since you are looking for your first campaign I highly advice that you read and understand the rules imposed by the signature campaigner that you want to join to avoid non payment of your task and be sure not to get a negative trust while doing a campaign
You no longer need to give him advice as he is in campaign right now, i think he find secondstrade to be his choice Wink
Op if you are still mantaining this topic kindly please lock it so no more people post here Smiley
Thanks
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:39:02 AM

Welcome to the signature club Tongue

I'm glad you were able to find one, I started out with that campaign as well and never had an issue with them.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

Pls remember, this forum is about spreading info about crypto stuff and not about making money by posting mindless posts just to up your post count. Please make sure your posts are of high quality and relevant to the topic. This way you ll not only increase your reputation but also keep your paid sig space cause there campaign managers do not like cheaters and people who post shit.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:19:39 PM

help me someone .
i will be thankful.
There is a greater campaign which pays 0.0002 per post for your rank but currently is full - Unitaco
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: