Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could you guys help me with cost of starting couple bitcoin related websites?  (Read 871 times)
WadeWilson (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:46:19 AM

Bitcoin faucet with minor gambling (like freebitco.in)
 Bitcoin faucet rotator (like bitcoinfaucetrotator.com)
 Bitcoin price showing website (like preev)
 Bitcoin moneypot gambling site (like betterbets and many similar)
 Bitcoin auto-escrow website
 Bitcoin shopping site (like ebay but for bitcoin mainly for digital stuff with auto-escrow previously mentioned)

also would love some website ideas you guys have related to bitcoin , I will try to get prices for them too.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4447

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:48:29 AM

Are you asking ppl to fund you? Or provide you with the costs(or average costs to make these websites)

I am a moderator on betterbets and i know they have 30k usd in that site alone

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
WadeWilson (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

Just asking how much it would cost if I get a coder to do it , I want people like you (owner or rleated to business) and coders to answer how much it would cost me to open them (give or take) to make a website like I mentioned.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:20:57 PM

A LOT! I shit you not,if you're planning to start everything from scratch you're going to need more than one coder/web designer and a bitcoin programmer (for betting stuff)I may add.Moreover that's only for development,in this saturated market,you must be willing to shell a lot of bucks on Marketing/SEO/branding.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 5039

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:28:17 PM

I usually ask around $30/hour for custom coding (php/mysql).

At first glance, i guess:
freebitco.in would cost at least $1000-$1500
auto-escrow site: no idear, it would depend on the technical specs
gambling site: no idear, not a gambler myself, so it would depend on the tech specs
price showing site: using an API from an existing website, it would cost $100-$150
faucet rotator (bitcoinfaucetrotator.com is down), if this is just a list of faucets in a frame, it would probably take 2-3 hours ($60-$90)
shopping site: depending if it's from scratch, or can be based on an open source shop, it will still need at least 10 hours to make some plugins and stuff

This is just a quick guess, not even an estimate... I guess the price would be around these numbers for the scripting, but can be influenced by a lot of factors (tech specs, open source code reuse,...)... Add some more money for the design tough!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WadeWilson (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:50:43 AM

So bitcoin faucet rotator and preev like website is the cheap ones. I should look into those first. Try to get some profit with them ( even if its 1 cent as long as its not negative its good) then I should check faucet with some difference from others possibly like freebitcoin (tough their advantage is not the website itself , its the PR they have , everyone knows them).

A simple dice website with tons of feauters would go lovely on moneypot , as long as I am not using myself as the bank , all I need is PR and a good coder. A good moneypot dice website might cost me a lot but I am willing to spend some to get a good website . Of course it won't be like betterbets because betterbets had a lot of design and PR expense and they did not spend too much on coding because one of the founders is a coder (a great one at that) so their expense was mostly design + a big huge expense on promoting the website. I will not spend that much on PR and try to do it myself (maybe not , will decide later) , all I need is a good coder who can get paid for a day ( say 5 hours of pay up front) , work for 5 hours , Show me the progress and then I will pay another 5 hours etc etc , that way , he will be paid BEFORE he writes any single code but I will see progress along the way. I paid upfront for all the fee before , and coder just did some horrible thing and left , which lefts the website crooked.

Last situation,

Simple basic faucet
 Preev like
 Rotator

These are ASAP and quick to cover.

-------------------------------------------
 Moneypot Dice -- This is first big expense

-------------------------------------

Auto-Escrow website for bitcoin to digital stuff (so people can buy and sell stuff like netflix codes or amazon codes or whatever similar stuff with safety) is the big dream .
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 09:41:38 AM

An answer to your last situation... disclaimer: this is not a quote, just a basic guess based on how much time i guess i would need to make a project like this... If i ever make you a quote, prices might vary (a lot) from the prices i indicate here after i did a full study on the problem...

Also, this is always just the price i guessed for designing a proper relational database and the scripting for the backend... The design is a completely different thing which i know nothing about.

• A simple basic faucet will cost a lot less... it's basically a decent, normalised mysql database witch keeps track of btc adresses ip's, claims and payouts... combined with a simple script to make a claim (and check some basic stuff like time between claims and proxy usage)... combined with a simple shell script from the cronjob to make daily payouts (using JSON-RPC with a local wallet, or using an API... for example blockchains)... I guesstimate it would cost around $200-$250 without a design
  • basic preev.com (only USD-BTC) .... Just a frontend for an API... for example bitcoinaverage.com, around $100 without design
  • a rotator: see my previous post in this thread

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WadeWilson (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:58:56 AM

I tought faucet could be much less with api of other websites (like faucetfly or similar)

Also there is websites like coinrotator and [Suspicious link removed] and all to create a rotator.

I am saying this because I can't even make with these , but you can get your job estimate lower if you use these to make one.
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:21:11 AM

I tought faucet could be much less with api of other websites (like faucetfly or similar)

Also there is websites like coinrotator and [Suspicious link removed] and all to create a rotator.

I am saying this because I can't even make with these , but you can get your job estimate lower if you use these to make one.

Well... A faucet needs to pay BTC to it's visitors... You either do this by hand, you install bitcoind on your server and use JSON-RPC or you use an API and pay your visitors from a blockchain account (other online services might offer a payment API to).
If you chose a manual payment option, it'll take you a lot of time to manually do all your payments, but the faucet script will be a lot cheaper.

If you use a website to create your rototator, your rotator is no longer "from scratch", and you don't need a scripter anyways... Depending on the creator service, the rotator might be hosted with them, or you might get some php scripts for you to install on your server (basically any webhost can help you with the installation).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WadeWilson (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:23:56 AM

New addition.

Games like coinbrawl or minerfarm . Specially minerfarm (I started yesterday , I am loving it so far it is GREAT)

How much would they cost? A simple game (alright coinbrawl is simple but minerfarm looks a bit more complex) where people can win coins with playing the game (also , people might purchase stuff in game like minerfarm).

Long story short , how much would they cost (mainly something similar to minerfarm)
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:32:19 PM

When marcotheminer, Thekool1s and I started a faucet it exploded. We initially paid $7 / month and due to a lot of traffic we upgraded to a $15 / month plan.

What I've learned in faucets the more you invest the more you get back. I think our investor had invested 0.1 - 0.15BTC / day. And the profits were much greater. But then our investor fucked up and the site didn't run for a day and we lost a lot of members.

Good luck and I hope things work out better for you. Good luck.

-.sgmf
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:28:53 AM

I think it will cost of $500 above or more if you make a site with all of you mentioned in op in one domain.
It will cost of $500 above if not if you make it one by one it will cost $300 each..

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:37:13 AM

Bitcoin faucet rotator seems a cheaper than what you mentioned above. You can use free script faucet rotator or use faucet rotator service, after that you can use your own domain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: