Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 03:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get upto 100K Satoshi With Faucets  (Read 1224 times)
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

the first thing i saw when i go  to your rotator,
Satoshiocean - Every Second New - 0.00001000 - 0.00005000 - 0.03000000 (withdraw)
Grin im like wow! but i realize this is fake faucet, scam for sure.. there no this kind free money in this world lol.

If you check site carefully You will find more deatils About Announcements.

I am not owner of any faucet. I am Just Webmaster and Always take a chance. And always finding something new and interesting.

And update it to my sites I hv few more web property. If wanna see. Check my sites...

Digitalbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:31:41 PM

its a for limited time thing like "Catch me If you can !"

After end of promotion it will be for 10 minutes as regularly.

I think you r First time on my site Its updates daily.

It's obvious that you own all the sites (the faucet rotator and the faucet itself). All the domain names are registered by thesame person.

Don't try to fool anyone. Who makes 3,000,000 satoshi?

Bro My Name is Abhijit Kale. Check whois of all domains I hv previously posted. But I think You dont know about web technology.

All faucets are of other owners. I dont have any connection with them. I just collect good one and bunch them and share on website whoever interested get in. otherwise leave . I am not paying anything to users. Its like a business dude. First understand things about whats exactelly happen then make comments.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: