Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Bitcoin Predictions  (Read 15256 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

i think price is going to be stable at $400<BTC<$500 for a couple of more months and then something is going to happen with a lot of hype the price is going to be pushed to >$800 over 1-2 months then start to come back to $500 and then continue normal growth
I have a similar, maybe a bit more conservative view on the price action this year. I see $500-600 as the top of the range, if there is no new fundamental developments (direction mass adoption).
But I guess you will change your view once the price increase of bitcoin is started along with halving. Because the higher prices will trigger all the development needed for bitcoin ecosystem. I believe we can not predict the top of price range now itself.
No, my prediction actually included halving 'pump'.
It should be also the other way round, first the innovation then a higher valuation.

I agree that there should be some decent action first and as result to that a higher price afterwards, but what innovation are you realistically expecting this year? I can't think of any.

The innovation of bitcoin depends on the developers if they see fit in bitcoin,but if the developers doesnt agree on one thing then bitcoin wont evolve.

This is what is happening now. The 2MB block size increase will be delayed to the around June next year.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:07:29 PM

It is really hard to know for what is going to happen in 2016 with Bitcoin, but I think that Bitcoin will be have a good year this year.
Bitcoin is a currency and that is really hard to predict because it is every time changing and that is not good.
But you can see that the value is stable and the halving is also coming so we should have to wait for what will happen with it.

it always hard and always is the same predictions speculations and assumptions
all the same

It may look the same, but it isn't. Back a few years, noone really knew if bitcoin is here to stay or not, and now the only sure thing is that it will be alive for
many years/decades to come. That only leaves us with the question of price, and the momentum is achieved for it to go above and beyond, to the point that
countries are starting to build up rules around it. The fact that noone really can destroy bitcoin network puts those laws more or less just as an itch, nothing more.
>1000$ by the year's end, is what i'm counting on, and even if that doesn't happen , i have enough time and patience to wait a lot more.
shinkicker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:08:17 PM

Bitcoin will go up to about $500 when more loopholes are used, then dip to $200 and everyone will cry and stabilize about $420~

oh wait that happened.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:33:01 PM

i think 4, it willl go slowly up with the passage of time and will reach to some $700 in a few mmonths and i think in halving it will touch the moon , so the price will definitely increased too high.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 09:42:09 PM

It is really hard to know for what is going to happen in 2016 with Bitcoin, but I think that Bitcoin will be have a good year this year.
Bitcoin is a currency and that is really hard to predict because it is every time changing and that is not good.
But you can see that the value is stable and the halving is also coming so we should have to wait for what will happen with it.

it always hard and always is the same predictions speculations and assumptions
all the same

It may look the same, but it isn't. Back a few years, noone really knew if bitcoin is here to stay or not, and now the only sure thing is that it will be alive for
many years/decades to come. That only leaves us with the question of price, and the momentum is achieved for it to go above and beyond, to the point that
countries are starting to build up rules around it. The fact that noone really can destroy bitcoin network puts those laws more or less just as an itch, nothing more.
>1000$ by the year's end, is what i'm counting on, and even if that doesn't happen , i have enough time and patience to wait a lot more.

Of course, bitcoin will be alive for long, but it will be interesting to watch how it will face the strong competition of the new altcurrencies to come, especially taking into account the increasing interest of commercial and central banks in taking advantage of the blockchain to improve the current economic system.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

i think price is going to be stable at $400<BTC<$500 for a couple of more months and then something is going to happen with a lot of hype the price is going to be pushed to >$800 over 1-2 months then start to come back to $500 and then continue normal growth
I have a similar, maybe a bit more conservative view on the price action this year. I see $500-600 as the top of the range, if there is no new fundamental developments (direction mass adoption).
But I guess you will change your view once the price increase of bitcoin is started along with halving. Because the higher prices will trigger all the development needed for bitcoin ecosystem. I believe we can not predict the top of price range now itself.
No, my prediction actually included halving 'pump'.
It should be also the other way round, first the innovation then a higher valuation.

I agree that there should be some decent action first and as result to that a higher price afterwards, but what innovation are you realistically expecting this year? I can't think of any.

The innovation of bitcoin depends on the developers if they see fit in bitcoin,but if the developers doesnt agree on one thing then bitcoin wont evolve.

I do agree that to get Bitcoin further, the devs must work and listen to each other, and not directly let their ego take over and ruin the entire sentiment. Bitcoin is meant to bring the change we so much want, and not to see the main devs have very different views on what might help Bitcoin move forward.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:58:59 PM

I see BTC to be playing around $400 - $700 after seeing a pump of up to $2.5k due to halving effect...
That's just speculation, but I am sure about the prices indicated above except this pump thing...

Westingcote

Activity: 110
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:40:37 PM

I see BTC to be playing around $400 - $700 after seeing a pump of up to $2.5k due to halving effect...
That's just speculation, but I am sure about the prices indicated above except this pump thing...

The big pump after halving and the block size increase will be around $1500. $2.5k is too optimisitic.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:04:43 PM

Halving year what else do we want except for price to jump seem reasonable to go on 600

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:19:47 PM

Halving year what else do we want except for price to jump seem reasonable to go on 600

That's right, since this is the year when halving will happen,  it will be normal that the price would increase...though it is not just what's going to happen this year but seriously it will affect the price the most..
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:05:14 PM

Bitcoin will gain more popularity with in 2016, more people will be tuning in with Bitcoin. If the halving happens this would attract even more people. I hope the halving happens so I can buy some more bitcoins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:15:04 PM

Bitcoin will gain more popularity with in 2016, more people will be tuning in with Bitcoin. If the halving happens this would attract even more people. I hope the halving happens so I can buy some more bitcoins.

you're right, the longer-growing number of people who know and menuggunakan bitcoin. and I also think if this year there halving, maybe people will race to invest their money in bitcoin for bitcoin price will be very expensive

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:18:58 PM

But what if we are wrong, what if bitcoin is already at his highest price, we are actually beneath 1k$ which was previous high, we are closer to 300$ than to 1k$. or we can see good pump again, but who knows what price will stay after halving.
All we can see on exchanges are manipulations and they are conducted with few thousands of bitcoins..
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:34:39 AM

But what if we are wrong, what if bitcoin is already at his highest price, we are actually beneath 1k$ which was previous high, we are closer to 300$ than to 1k$. or we can see good pump again, but who knows what price will stay after halving.
All we can see on exchanges are manipulations and they are conducted with few thousands of bitcoins..

No we are not wrong, the price is still young.. just think about the users who are entering into bitcoin world and the price is being decreased.. Definitely by that the price will have nowhere to go but to increase...the $300 thing is not yet impossible...It is still a threat, but why think of it if we can think about positive things about bitcoin...  Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:46:59 PM

btc wont go bellow 300 anymore barrier was on 350 when this was passed next is on 450 cuz its struggling to maintain when hit 450 drop is eminent at 400 then

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:49:36 PM

Bitcoin will go up to about $500 when more loopholes are used, then dip to $200 and everyone will cry and stabilize about $420~

oh wait that happened.

No, now it will not come back in this year, in this year if its price did not increase at halving then it will at least reach to $500 or $600 and will remain around $450 to $550.

Hire me for your campaign management
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:23:58 PM

oh wait that happened.

No, now it will not come back in this year, in this year if its price did not increase at halving then it will at least reach to $500 or $600 and will remain around $450 to $550.

Yea 600 seems to be good price and think it will be and it will be stable one

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:26:52 PM

oh wait that happened.

Yea 600 seems to be good price and think it will be and it will be stable one

I think bitcoin will reach to $600 at the time of halving and by the end of the year 2016 we will be seeing much higher and better price may be it will be around $800 by year end.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:03:09 AM

Everyone has forgotten how bitcoin is fragile on bad news, and every little shade can scare investors. This is also what scares me now, good organized FUD attack can deliver us to 100$, but not for long price will be very soon, recovered i'm sure.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:15:43 PM

Here are my Bitcoin price predictions:
1. BTC stable at around $400-$500 for the next few months.
2. 40-50% spike for block halving hype.
3. Retracement back down to $400-$500 level.
4. Slow rise to $700 per BTC once weak hands are out.

well i don't think that it will be stable till halving because if you would keep eye on price you would see that it's rising, but i think it is pretty real to see 50% spike because of halving, going back to low price because of sellers might be real too, but i think that at end of 2016 we wil see 800$ price atleast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: